[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, delightful said:

We got it fixed!!! Well, @baw74 did. So please thank him for working hard on the encoding. If he didn't encode for me you would need to wait another 5-6 hours for this! LOL! So, after 3-4 tries of editing and encoding issues, it's ready!!!! I'm sure the next episode will be released faster since Baw now knows what I like. Thanks for understand!!!!! And thanks for being so patient!!!

SOTUS the Series: EP..11 [ENG SUB] https://mega.nz/#!28Ij0ZAY!DECWhywcEic8O-JsxM1VPKrNN-8m-JJxaFPSpdf2Wv4 

Again, to the streaming sites that take this.. PLEASE do not edit anything out. The credits are there for a reason. Baw's hard work in encoding is also included!!! :wub: <--- not in 'that' way. LOL!

OHMYGOSH!!! I was totally not expecting this today! Thank you @delightful and @baw74 for being so efficient, spending your spare time for us! 

I thought subs would only be out tomorrow and i was already prepared to download it and watch it during lecture :sweatingbullets: but i can watch it now AND during lecture tmr! Wooohoo~

• Like 4

1 minute ago, vcube said:

I thought subs would only be out tomorrow and i was already prepared to download it and watch it during lecture :sweatingbullets: but i can watch it now AND during lecture tmr! Wooohoo~

*eye twitch x 12*

Sorry - the professor in me is having flashbacks to people on their phones during class. . . .  ;)

• Like 6

I saw the links on youtube, but I was afraid to watch it. What's it about?

Oh, I brought 2 new pillows, which I have named Arthit and Kongpope. Tonight, Arthit is sleeping on the floor. :phew:

Not sure about the storyline actually. It seems that Singto and his housemate are rooting to win a tutor's heart but his housemate is going for the dirty trick by seducing (?) him instead? I think. Haha. That is from what I saw actually. 

And yes, your Arthit should sleep on the floor until he make up with Kongpope. 

• Like 4

Whaaaat? 4 new pages in 2 hours!?... :crazy::lol: haha 

*maybe subbed episode is posted, ha?* moving to page 519...

and first post of page 519 is a subbed episode, can't believe this. rofl

We got it fixed!!! Well, @baw74 did. So please thank him for working hard on the encoding. If he didn't encode for me you would need to wait another 5-6 hours for this! LOL! So, after 3-4 tries of editing and encoding issues, it's ready!!!! I'm sure the next episode will be released faster since Baw now knows what I like. Thanks for understand!!!!! And thanks for being so patient!!!

SOTUS the Series: EP..11 [ENG SUB] https://mega.nz/#!28Ij0ZAY!DECWhywcEic8O-JsxM1VPKrNN-8m-JJxaFPSpdf2Wv4 

Again, to the streaming sites that take this.. PLEASE do not edit anything out. The credits are there for a reason. Baw's hard work in encoding is also included!!! :wub: <--- not in 'that' way. LOL!

I wanted to thank @baw74 earlier, but I waited for episode to be posted, so I can do it all in one post. I saw all your comments about HandBreak and whatnot, I was like lost there really... I can see how hard you work for us to bring encoded episode even faster. I really want to THANK YOU, maybe it's not enough... it definitely isn't, for all of you who help us here, but really, THANK YOU! :wub:

@delightful our 'hero' Thank youuuu, maybe from now on I(we) should post just Jaejoong photos for you with a Thank you, ha? I'll just do it like that... once a week, one JJ photo. 

Spoiler

tumblr_lpvvgjuwjy1qefs37o1_400.gif

I was looking for something cute... really I was, I didn't like type 'Jaejoong abs'... I got an option like that, but I didn't go there. *innocent eyes* Here... enjoy... I'll find something 'cute' next week. LOL

and Jjong (I don't know his acc name), I'll hope he/she will see this, I want to thank you too, for uploading HD version of the episode. THANK YOU!

ok, I'll now go read other 3 pages... :lol: and maybe go check JJ's abs haha

• Like 4

Thank you very very much!! You are the best!:heart::heart:

• Like 1

Guest delightful

I re-watched it and I'm sad again. Why do I keep doing this? P'Arthit jaa, please just stop being so stubborn. It's so obvious that you're so affect by Kongpope's words. If you didn't like him then you wouldn't be hanging up on him and not being able to accept his answer to your question. Please, I beg you to see how precious and delicate Kongpope is right now. The kid is crying so much that he can't even sleep. Even his friends can see it.

And Kongpope, hang in there. P'Arthit will see the light soon and come chasing after you. I promise... because I've read the book and I know your future. LOL!

Okay, it's 4:30AM here.. going to bed now before I get any crazier. I just had to re-watch ep.11 for the 5th time before bed. You know.. get my daily 5th dosage in before I ... knock out so I can dream of hugging Kongpope. P'Arthit is sleeping on the floor tonight, he has been a bad boy in ep.11.

Oh! P'Off, y'all better realize that the boy is mine! He's.. well... he belongs to Gun Attaphan first, then to me... then ... you guys. So get in line!!!!
GOOD NIGHT BY FELLOW PINK MILK SIPPERS!!!!!

19 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

I think both are suffering, not for the same reason. Kong's one is obvious (haaa l'amour!), but Artit's pain is hidden deeply inside him. When it will (so soon) see the surface, his pain will turn into a soften one. This is just a question of time and balance.

I know Arthit is also suffering :bawling: I just being so impatient watching Kong's sad expression from the beginning to the end of this eps :tears: I'm sorry, I blame my poor heart :bawling:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, delightful said:

And Kongpope, hang in there. P'Arthit will see the light soon and came chasing after you. I promise... because I've read the book and I know your future. LOL!

You @delightful(again) brighten my mood right away :lol: 

I'll believe in happy ending (since I don't read the novel and I believe in you) :wub:

• Like 1

Thank you @shivyn01 @fani308 :heart::heart: I installed mega sync into my laptop and downloaded ep11 into my cloud drive.  It seems that there is no place for putting into the link in my iphone app....:tears:  Now I can watch ep11 in my cellphone!!! It's my guilty pleasure  :wub:

1 hour ago, keerthi96 said:

I've tried both.. do you just click on the link or do you open it in the mega app?

I couldn't open the link in the app both for cellphone and laptop.  After installing app, I opened the app on laptop and clicked the link on soompi.  Do you have the same problem??:huh:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

I re-watched it and I'm sad again. Why do I keep doing this? P'Arthit jaa, please just stop being so stubborn. It's so obvious that you're so affect by Kongpope's words. If you didn't like him then you wouldn't be hanging up on him and not being able to accept his answer to your question. Please, I beg you to see how precious and delicate Kongpope is right now. The kid is crying so much that he can't even sleep. Even his friends can see it.

And Kongpope, hang in there. P'Arthit will see the light soon and came chasing after you. I promise... because I've read the book and I know your future. LOL!

Okay, it's 4:30AM here.. going to bed now before I get any crazier. I just had to re-watch ep.11 for the 5th time before bed. You know.. get my daily 5th dosage in before I ... knock out so I can dream of hugging Kongpope. P'Arthit is sleeping on the floor tonight, he has been a bad boy in ep.11.

Oh! P'Off, y'all better realize that the boy is mine! He's.. well... he belongs to Gun Attaphan first, then to me... then ... you guys. So get in line!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA Love this. Yes, Kong HANG IN THERE. We all know your future (thanks to @delightful:lol: 

Off to download subbed episode! :w00t:

P'Off is Gun's first... then yours... then mine... okay? :lol: ROFL Poor guy....

'Night, sweet dreams! :phew:

• Like 5

It hurts, like I'm still shaking....  I can't, I don't think I can keep on living until next episode, my heart *sigh* thank you for the Subs, thank you :tears: now of you excuse me I need to bury myself in bed play episode 11 again and cry harder then repeat until next week. 

Also love delightful's notes, it's like if I'm watching it with a friend, I'm always reading and going like "I know right" 

(ignore that under this I still don't know how to use this also don't know how to tag people here *sigh*) 

3 hours ago, Ren Vilca said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I have 0 idea of how to use this..... I'm cared....... 

Reveal hidden contents

• Like 2

On Thursday, December 01, 2016 at 9:38 AM, welp said:

Big business news of Channel One.

Channel One is in tight financial situation. it will increase the registered capital by 2x from 1,905m bahts to 3,810m baht. and the shares of increased capital will be sold to the daughter of BDMS Group' president. BDMS is the country biggest private hospital chain and also own a tv channel, PPTV.

What does that mean for SOTUS? Does that make a second season more or less likely? Does that change what types of scenes will be cut/ left in?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, delightful said:

9 minutes ago, Mio- said:

P'Off is Gun's first... then yours... then mine... okay? :lol: ROFL Poor guy....

And it looks like Off is hanging out with Ice (Knot) today. Ice posted an IG story of Off eating and Off looks so cute... *pushes my way into the line*

• Like 8

Can someone who has read the book answer a couple of spoiler questions for me?

At the moment they are avoiding each other or when they do its uncomfortable so?

1. So how long does it take before they actually start talking to each other again?  Under what circumstances?

2. How much time goes down before that kiss on the promo? from the body language they are both very comfortable around each other even when they first meet in that scene.  So sounds like they do resolve things to some level before that kiss comes about.

3. What brings about the kiss in the promo, what causes Arthrit to finally snap out of all this?

Im very curious as we are talking about the pink milk scene coming up so now curious about these three areas as well.

4. Sorry my last question on this is how does Kong react or does he know at all what Arthit is going through?

In some ways i hope he remains sweet but in other ways i hope Kong remains strong and makes Arthit feel even guiltier for now facing this.  I do feel for him dont get me wrong but he is also putting Kong through alot as well, thats why im curious about the above questions.

And Kongpope, hang in there. P'Arthit will see the light soon and come chasing after you. I promise... because I've read the book and I know your future. LOL!

Yes Mdm, i promise i won't steal P'Off away from you,
**salutes**

I am also eager to know how the ending will go, fingers crossed that poor Kongpob will have his Arthit,

*Wai*

• Like 2

1 hour ago, butterflymania said:

Thank you @shivyn01 @fani308 :heart::heart: I installed mega sync into my laptop and downloaded ep11 into my cloud drive.  It seems that there is no place for putting into the link in my iphone app....:tears:  Now I can watch ep11 in my cellphone!!! It's my guilty pleasure  :wub:

I couldn't open the link in the app both for cellphone and laptop.  After installing app, I opened the app on laptop and clicked the link on soompi.  Do you have the same problem??:huh:

To everyone struggling with mega app on cells. Stupid update on their side delinked from browsers. Un- and reinstall app. If that doesn't work. Copy link and go to mega app. On top right hand  click and click on open link and voila! :wub: luv yall and thanks delight the gambler and bwae.

• Like 3