[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

10 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

What does that mean for SOTUS? Does that make a second season more or less likely? Does that change what types of scenes will be cut/ left in?

I think the second season of SOTUS is unlikely as there is no novel material to base on, besides, better ending it for good than being ruined with ridiculous sequel.

Also, the process of capital raising and administration shift will few some month to complete. SOTUS must have finished when the new leader come into power.

Regarding the possibility of future BL contents, PPTV did air "Grey Rainbow". Also, it is expected that, despite the switch of the chairperson, most content producers for One Channel will be the same and time slots will be shared to live sport game broadcasting. PPTV has been set a "clean" image, no sexual nor violent content,  The same policy should be applied onto One Channel to an extent.

Channel One announces new (mini) drama to take over SOTUS time slot "Med In Love"

ohnc6cot8vPQ4RWq7jm-o.jpg

ohncbnh6sBTxi4B58zl-o.jpg

The drama depicts lives of intern med students. The whole drama was shot in Rama Medical School and the story must be in accuracy and positive light as prestigious Rama allowed its name to be used.

Pilot episode has been set for 21st Jan

• Like 11

@jodlm Hi! I just thought that I'd mention that I love your profile pic! :wub: I love Merlin :) 

@two5four3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I know I'm late... :sweatingbullets: I hope you had an awesome day! 

4 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

OH!!!! My poor baby Krist :wub: I hate Arthit for being like this (temporary though) But I still love you... My Poor Baby Krist :wub: He got flood of tweets from Fans blaming Arthit for cutting the line before Kongphob's confession.

Spoiler

tumblr_oho6vntLyT1smql00o1_540.jpg

It's also funny when Krist said he had to cut the line because the battery is almost dead... LOL... Oh yes, a fan captured a scene showing a low battery power status. LOL. The power of Fanclub.

Spoiler

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE TRANSLATIONS!!! 

3 hours ago, OTAKU-KUN said:
Spoiler

Okay so i just finished watching ep 11 for the 2nd time and n there are thoughts i need to share with u guys i hope u wont mind...

First off..... i felt so sad for artihit and wht happened to him in the past.....i mean how hurt he would have felt when jay asked him to help confess namtarn on velentines day.....it must've been so painful for him but still he helped jay to get together with "his crush".... Poor artihit...he couldn't even say no to his best friend because he cant just be like"NO! i liked namtarn first BETCH" n ruin their friendship...he just missed his timing to confess n regretted it all his life (which obviously changed after he met kong)

Second i feel bad for namtarn for wht happened on their anniversary day.....dude didnt even remember that it was their anniversary....so rude... Nobody would reserve an expensive place just for dinner n give gift....he should have noticed that if he was being given a gift n its not his birthday than its definitely something related to both of them...(In this case, their friggin anniversary..). If i were her i would hav puched him in d face (mentally ofc) n left.... Anyway im glad that the "artithis past arc" is over...hopefully ill never meet it again.

Third.... i felt EXTREMELY BAD for kong throughout the episode! The acting was soooooooooo richard simmons good..i was on the verge of crying n i dont usually cry about smth related to drama/anime/series..but this time angst really got me......oml and that scene when kong took off the charm bracelet ahhh ma feelz (LOL im feeling bad and sad for alot of ppl)

on a side note:THE FUc KING BG MUSIC!!.. IT MADE ME SO EMO...."the secrets in our hearts" is truely a magnificent song. 

ALSO.... Sombody stap singto and his adam apple or imma die cause of his "kicked, abandoned puppy eyes" acting ...

Anyway....THE PHONE CALL....THE MOFO PHONE CALL.......Artihit please atleast let him finish his talking..... His voice sounded so so hurt....poor kong thought that arthit is mad at him because he didnt reply to his question (thinking that arthit doesnt know wht he said that night) ...i wanted to just run n hug him tight n on the other hand i wanted to hit art with a pillow for hanging up....** I KNOW U LOVE HIM AND U KNOW U LOVE HIM SO JUST richard simmons ACCEPT IT N GET TOGETHER DAMMIT**

and lastly i really appreciate pKnott role...hes such a good transformer friend.... LOL 

sorry for the rant but i needed to get it off my chest.....im really looking forward to ep 12 {BUT THEN I REALIZE THAT THERE ARE ONLY 4 EPISODE TO GO BEFORE THE SERIES END!!!! IM SO richard simmons SAD Dx THIS SERIES WAS JUST MY TYPE N WHT AM I GONNA DO AFTER IT ENDS?!?!? OML *having a small mental existential crisis*

I NEED EPISODE 12 RIGHT NOW!!! SATURDAY COME BACK!!

Ps.... I just ignored the editing "mistake" and just enjoyed the episode. It no use blabbing about it....n even if we did it wont make any difference.....so just LET IT GOOO..... LET IT GOOO *starts singing*

PPs....thank u for reading all that crap which probably doesnt make any sense...

I love everything you said Otaku-kun! Sotus is making as all go crazy and freak out and write long posts together!

3 hours ago, ironyshines said:

...I don't say 'Saturday' anymore, I say 'Sotuday'

LOL. Yup. This is true.

9 minutes ago, salz said:
  Hide contents

well about the msg to director thing i have no idea about that since i don't even know the director sns lol..well i do follow Krist and Singto in their twitter but i never even tweet to them personally lol since i mostly only talk about Sotus here...i rarely try to talk to the actors or staff in their personal sns no matter to praise or complaint since im too shy to even type to them lol so i mostly only showing my crazy self at this thread :P

well i think my problem is i feel some people just throw sarcasm or not happy with people complaint about editing so i feel like one of people being mentioned indirectly since i talk a lot about that since yesterday...

well because this is discussion forum i thought it just normal if you have some critic on certain scene you dislike or how you wish thing get edited better so it can give better impact to storyline so what wrong if you feel cheated in some scene that could be edited certain way because that what they give me in teaser lol...and in this case it the production have given the teaser on the crying scene first so it just natural to expect it come out the same so it just shock me when it totally different and they cut the precious few sec lol...tbh i do this a lot in other drama thread saying this and that you wanna see differently it just the character as viewer to think about the drama after watching and wanna convey my feels :P

of course my comment become dramatic, exaggerate or more passionate when it turn into writing form in forum discussion place while in real life i mostly quiet and not talking to people lol..it just how i spazz

i actually being pretty nice to Sotus tbh since my majority complaint only regarding to editing or lighting but im fine with other stuff since the actors doing great and the story/dialogues is very loyal respecting real novel so i would say my satisfaction is 9/10 for Sotus while -1/10 i keep for bad editing/lighting :P 

ok sorry for taking too much space i have bad habit to write really long essay with not much important content lol

tbh im sleep deprive too since it already almost 5am here my eyes super sleepy but idk why i keep repeating that balcony scene to torture myself instead of getting sleep im going crazy..

i need ep12 ASAP so i can see Arthit suffer after seeing how heartbroken my poor Kong in this ep *evil laugh*

im glad there no teaser given to Arthit crying over pink milk so i won't have much expectation or anything to compare how they edit lol...the problem with Kong crying scene or the beach scene where Arthit save him is there much anticipation because of teaser given long before the ep so when the editing turn out different it make me upset so i try to stop having expectation for future ep and enjoy as it is (ok you better don't think dirty everytime i type pink milk monster tear not my fault you guys do it to yourself) B)

@dreadaeleonkvothe

Yeah everything you said makes sense... WAIT 5am?! Get some sleep! (I guess I shouldn't be talking though considering how late I stayed up :sweatingbullets:). 

Oh haha the pink milk thing... We've brought our crazy dirty minds to the forum a bit too often recently haven't we? lol. My theory is that life is so busy and stressful that by the time we get on the Internet we need something hilarious to make us laugh :P and so all the pink milk jokes happened :P

3 minutes ago, deedeebr said:

Btw, in Brazil pink milk is strawberry flavored milk... I was wondering what is the taste of pink milk in Thailand :phew:

In Thailand they use sala syrup (you can google Hale's sala syrup to see it). Here is how you make it:

Spoiler

• Like 6

Guest delightful
10 hours ago, fragglerock said:

Can someone who has read the book answer a couple of spoiler questions for me?

At the moment they are avoiding each other or when they do its uncomfortable so?

1. So how long does it take before they actually start talking to each other again?  Under what circumstances?

2. How much time goes down before that kiss on the promo? from the body language they are both very comfortable around each other even when they first meet in that scene.  So sounds like they do resolve things to some level before that kiss comes about.

3. What brings about the kiss in the promo, what causes Arthrit to finally snap out of all this?

Im very curious as we are talking about the pink milk scene coming up so now curious about these three areas as well.

4. Sorry my last question on this is how does Kong react or does he know at all what Arthit is going through?

In some ways i hope he remains sweet but in other ways i hope Kong remains strong and makes Arthit feel even guiltier for now facing this.  I do feel for him dont get me wrong but he is also putting Kong through alot as well, thats why im curious about the above questions.

I don't know if anyone answered this already, because I just got up and now just going thru all the pages, but if you want to read spoilers for those questions go to these pages...

Q1: Pg.73 - The wedding, this is where they 'first' talk after the 'separation' that's going on. From the phone to that wedding scene it's roughly 5-7 days. Remember the mall date they had? Arthit said P'Tum and P'phone's wedding was next week.

Q2: That kiss is in the really long special chapter that I'm trying to finish translating right now. I don't think the heavens want me to ever finish it because I've got plans, that I can't get out of today. But that kiss should be either towards the very end or the ending scene... it's just my guess, because knowing Thai dramas they like to end with the most beautiful scene. That scene is during the Thank the Seniors party, it is where they decide to become 'boyfriends'. Remember the letter/card that Kongpope wrote to P'Arthit? pg. 374, that scene is right after Arthit gets that letter.

Q3: Arthit has a nice talk with P'Nott and he realizes that the future is something he can't see, but the present is what is in front of him. He decides to go back to Kongpope in time for the Thank the Seniors party. That is from the special chapter.

Q4: I think it's a given that Kongpope knows, because P'Arthit even though he shows a cold attitude, but he never avoided Kongpope like this. Just his attitude and everything changed towards Kongpope. So Kongpope, who is very good at reading other people especially P'Arthit, decides that the best thing to do is to stop showing those feelings so that P'Arthit can be at ease. He suppresses his own feelings and does what he thinks is best for P'Arthit. But when he starts to do that, it's P'Arthit that wants to start talking to him again, even though Kongpope cuts him off at the wedding. LOL!

Hopefully, I've answered some questions for you.

If you want to read the rest of the spoilers go to these pages:
Pg 478/296 - Arthit's suffering [I have no idea why I noted that]
Pg 53/346/480 - Bridge scene
Pg 68 - Separation explained [?]
Pg 52 - Ending

8 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yeah everything you said makes sense... WAIT 5am?! Get some sleep! (I guess I shouldn't be talking though considering how late I stayed up :sweatingbullets:). 

Oh haha the pink milk thing... We've brought our crazy dirty minds to the forum a bit too often recently haven't we? lol. My theory is that life is so busy and stressful that by the time we get on the Internet we need something hilarious to make us laugh :P and so all the pink milk jokes happened :P

ok please keep pink milk joke among yourself since i still wanna have innocent image of that drink

coughalready5.26whileimtypingthisokbye

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yay you can talk here all you want!

Oh yeah... So I went on google translate and found out what Canada looked like in Chinese and then went through all of the country options to find the one that looked the same :sweatingbullets: The words beside the information boxes that you have to fill out can be copied and pasted into google translate so you can know what information is supposed to go into each box. But yeah the first step is finding your country.

yesss i know ~ as soon as i catch up on the pages (i'm still like... one day behind on the forum cuz i'm always tired and can focus for only a while on reading from the screen) i shall start talking more here hahah

yup, i did the whole thing by translating, but then i started having problems with the checkout? setting payment password?????? wth is that? it doesn't work?
i'm so confused, and got really frustrated after a couple hours so i'll just try again tomorrow. 
the translations are not really helping and even if i tried to look up how it's done i just confused myself even more ^^;;;;;;;; maybe i will understand it after getting sleep, hopefully i'll realize i've been doing something wrong the whole time? :'D

thank you so much for all your help ^^ goodnight~ 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, rituwaaa said:

yesss i know ~ as soon as i catch up on the pages (i'm still like... one day behind on the forum cuz i'm always tired and can focus for only a while on reading from the screen) i shall start talking more here hahah

yup, i did the whole thing by translating, but then i started having problems with the checkout? setting payment password?????? wth is that? it doesn't work?
i'm so confused, and got really frustrated after a couple hours so i'll just try again tomorrow. 
the translations are not really helping and even if i tried to look up how it's done i just confused myself even more ^^;;;;;;;; maybe i will understand it after getting sleep, hopefully i'll realize i've been doing something wrong the whole time? :'D

thank you so much for all your help ^^ goodnight~ 

Good night. Have a good sleep! Dream of SOTUS :wub:

I think you just make your own password at that part and that will be used in the future if you ever make another purchase on that website. I think that's the part you're talking about. When you go to pay, you have to click the anonymous option. :) 

• Like 2

Guest delightful
6 hours ago, two5four3 said:

After watching the subs... still my feelings towards this episode is the same... anyways thanks to out resident golden princess P' @delightful and P' @baw74

Just a quick assumptions as per P'delightful have mentioned in the closing credits...

Episode 12 The Pink Milk Monsters in Tears (Airing by December 10)

Episode 13 The Wedding??? (December 17) then...

Episode 14 The Bridge??? (December 24???) <<< would they air it on Christmas Eve??? Crossed Fingers!!!!

That would be the BEST Christmas gift we could receive this year... I guess we all been NICE and perverted in someway... but then again PLEASE!!!!

Off to dreamland... Thank you all my SOTUS FamBam for being a part of this day... coz today marked my 32 years of existence...

sending all :heart: love to all... Laters...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

Christmas isn't a 'big' deal in Thailand.

3 minutes ago, Sasuke14 said:

Just on a side note... does anyone have an idea of when Club Friday To Be Continued with Pchy and Bie will be subbed? Or has someone fansubbed it?? I'm dying to find out what happens with them. Is there a topic on Soompi on it?

Episodes 1-4 have been subbed. They're on Kuru Kyanhpie's Facebook 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, salz said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evaporated_milk

well i just let you read wiki lol

Thanks!!! Actually there is a french word for it which is lait concentré non sucré and condensed milk is lait concentré and I know that they both are in every store, so that's good! I really do hope for the syrup to be in the asian store tho! *crosses fingers*

• Like 6

Guest delightful
4 hours ago, ironyshines said:

I finally have the time to watch the episode with sub and... @delightful !!!!!!!!!! THE TRANSFORMER COMMENT !!! Is this really how I am going to be remembered ???!! XD 

I can't stop thinking of 'transformers' when P'Nott comes on screen now. Thanks to you! LOL! He will forever be associated with the transformers!

11 minutes ago, deedeebr said:

Thank you @dreadaeleonkvothe! Now I'm wondering what is the taste of sala fruit! :D

Menino eu também sou de Natal kkkk Estamos em todas sim!

Meu Deus!!!!!!! Além de brasileiros, natalenses siiim!!!!!!! Tô gritando. 

O que falar dessa pessoa que conheci no soompi fórum e já considero pacas? Morta viu ahhaha

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

I can't stop thinking of 'transformers' when P'Nott comes on screen now. Thanks to you! LOL! He will forever be associated with the transformers!

Everytime he moves I can't help but hear some noises only a machine/robot would make. Like when I stood up from the table and struggled, I had to stop the episode because I was laughing too hard. 

I accept this, I will forever be remembered as "Knott? I love the guy. Good friend. Looks like a Transformer, tho."

• Like 5

Guest delightful

Everyone is talking about making the pink milk drink. Here is my recipe and I think this is the easiest, I've made this all my life this way. You take the red syrup and add it to milk and mix it up and pour it over ice. That's what I drink at work when I need to 'wake' up. It's pretty refreshing. No need to get all fussy with different types of milk. That red syrup is already flavored and that's the flavor you're going for. If I feel fancy then I just add some evaporated milk on top. But the flavor is all in the syrup. The other drink you can make with that red syrup that I like is just simply mixing it in water and pouring it on ice.. that's called 'Nam Daeng' literally 'red water'.  It's very common in Thailand.

The red syrup looks like this:

5630000473.jpg

And regular milk:

BigSel-PlsPint16-2-111811.jpg

37 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Episodes 1-4 have been subbed. They're on Kuru Kyanhpie's Facebook 

@dreadaeleonkvothe those eps are for Club Friday the series 2 :-( Looking for Series 5 To be continued.... but thank you for the find because I have also wanted to watch the To Be Continued for series 2 as well! 

• Like 3