[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

Have you guys been re-watching SOTUS in preparation for SOTUS S? If you haven't started then do it! SOTUS S is suppose to air in early December! I'm so excited! I miss my Pinkmilk Monster! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:16 PM, livsyk said:

Hello again, I think I lost ... I read here that there were problems because people outside the forum publish the translation of the novel ... and had stayed in the chapter 9. From there I can not get more. Can someone tell me if the translate stay there or if the translation is complete? Thank you and sorry for bugging this topic.:heart:

I am also new to this forum and only found this show recently.

I really hope there is someway I can find the English translation of the novel for personal reading only.:(:(

1 hour ago, biblioklept said:

HAHAHAHA that ending tho~

I can't wait to see Kongpob new pickup lines :joy:

Btw does anyone know when this will air? Is it December?

According to this https://mydramalist.com/22722-sotus-s-the-series it will be 30 November :)

Any news about Prem & Wad characters? :o

Stumbled upon this series a few days ago. Absolutely LOVE the actors. I love Kong's fashion sense and think he's really eye-catching. Also love Kong's aggressiveness/charm/flirting/smiles and I LOVE how Art is head hazer ... came off as so rough/in-charge at the beginning, yet when it came down to it, he's a shy, awkward-ish, fidget-y guy who likes pink milk and has a messy toom. 

*squee* [[I think what gets my attention/favor the most is the fact that Kong is the aggressor when you'd "normally" expect the senior&head hazer Art to be the aggressor, hah! ]]

I never liked Thai dramas before, but seems like they're at the head of the industry when it comes to BL! This show had me smiling and grinning and giggling the whole time. Can't wait for S and I hope they keep the flavor the same!

By the way, anyone know of any series with a similar character dynamics? I tried to watch 2Moons, but can't even finish the 1st episode without fast forwarding because the main character is too much of a love-struck school girl. Brr.

• Like 2