[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Spoiler

I think this misunderstanding is getting too far, I have tried to explain it and at least two other people tried too.  We never said no, you can't spazz or go crazy over this drama, we didn't say that delight couldn't post her links, because at least for me it is a grey area, I really don't know about those links... what you can't do is, you can't post videos from dailymotion, no links to watch live send a PM it is what we all do, those posts requesting or telling where to get HD versions of the video  and all of that should be private, again it is a grey area and we might get in trouble or not it depends on the content provider and if they raise the issue, that is why we don't share them anyway, for now the link to the episodes I really don't know if it is fine to share that and I won't ask, having conversations in another language other than English is against the rules unless you provide a translation, the only thing I said was to follow the rules of every forum here in soompi, the rules are posted there you can go to the link and read them, people getting offended and targeted, I am sorry if you are quoting pictures, sharing other actors that have nothing to do with the drama and if you are talking about other things other than SOTUS and its actors, you are off topic and it is against the rules, why I put it in red because if I put it in black and in a small print how can other people know it was corrected by a moderator and not by mistake or by the original person, how do you or anyone else know that it broke the rule and how would you corrected if it is lost in all the posts or if you don't see it. No one is targeted imagine I would have to make a mental note of your avatar and check everywhere you go to target you, I see about 15 pages of at least 10 dramas here in Soompi that makes about 70 or 80 posts per drama multiply that by 10, how am I going to remember your name... No one or any forum is being punished, you have the rules since the thread was opened, we didn't check it before, but we are doing it now, so we are cleaning up what is out of order... Please, I already offer an apology because I have to follow the rules and enforce some of those rules, what else could I do. Nothing changed, everyone panicked and I really don't know why, this is what we do every day in every forum here...  

At least, it is clear!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Can people who want to be a part of the mailing list thingy let me know and I'll start compiling a list ^^ I'll still wait to hear from delightful first though so I can't guarantee anything, but I might as well start collecting names now haha :sweatingbullets:

Count me in, please :tears: 

I don't really match with facebook since I just open it from my phone's browser. I don't have the fb apps bcs I don't use it that much. I noticed that you were one of fb group's member that noticed me screaming about how I couldn't find the link in the group page yesterday. Thank you for helping me @dreadaeleonkvothe:wub: 

Is this out off topic? Oh I don't care anymore :blink:

There is one scene that I want to see in Sotus, btw. I can't insert picture here so idk how to explain. Someone posted abt this scene before, when Arthit is in Kong's room, sitting on Kong's bed, and smiling cutely :) (ugh, sorry. I'm not good with words :vicx:). I really want to see that scene! ❤

Spoiler
4 hours ago, littlecoffeeaddict said:

Guys, arthit i mean krist seem to be on a holiday. Do someone know where did he go and with who?

I don't know where, but he goes with Praew, his girlfriend :) and others, not just two of them, I guess (?) :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

This episode is sooo fluffy, sooo cuute. Best kiss scene ever!!!! Both of them deserve an Oscar or a Palme d'Or for Best Actors!!!! Bittersweet should be given the prize for Best Writing!!! The director should be given the best director prize!!! SOTUS should be given the prize of Best Foreign Language Film!!! 

I have to say that I really love the sub of @delightful There's the scene that Arthit and Kong buying drinks and Arthit has Kong about his calculus exam's result. I've tried to listen to that part many time but couldn't make out what kind of exam's score Arthit is talking about. It turns out that "calculus" was shortened to only "cal". Jzzzz, this thing can only be understood by a native Thai. Thank you  a lot, delightful, for making wonderful subs! You should be awarded the Oscar for Best Subber! :heart:

• Like 5

Spoiler
1 hour ago, lupita311 said:

Please, I already offer an apology because I have to follow the rules and enforce some of those rules, what else could I do. Nothing changed, everyone panicked and I really don't know why, this is what we do every day in every forum here...

Please stop apologizing bcs most of us here, at least myself, can understand what you do to remind us abt the rules :) we were too excited and forgot the rules that was there in the first place before everything started.

But sometimes we forget and talk out off topic in between :sweatingbullets: we are all humans after all.

I think, people now is regulating their emotion after being warned? That's why they aren't here right now. But I believe they'll be back :)

• Like 5

Spoiler
1 hour ago, lupita311 said:

I think this misunderstanding is getting too far, I have tried to explain it and at least two other people tried too.  We never said no, you can't spazz or go crazy over this drama, 

You're just doing your job. I know because I'm also a former moderator of a different forum and it's not easy and I can relate.

Off-topic post.

The next week preview though. Nott is a great friend to have. I also liked some of the comment of the posters here where in hoping that Arthit finds out that Prae is a lesbian. The way he's thinking is he loves Kong but of course he needs to be snap out of his stupidity(thanks to Nott) [assuming is really a part of drama which of course Kong will also do if they included the special chapter in the show] . 

Now patiently waiting for the next episode which conceitedly Christmas Eve here which may I can't watch live. 

• Like 1

Does anyone else have as dirty a mind as me? (I've been reading yaoi manga and it might be affecting my viewing of Sotus.)

Spoiler

In Episode 13, when Arthit is in bed, he looks out his window at Kongpope's apartment, he reaches down towards his pocket to pull out his phone, but every time I watch it I think he's about to put his hand in pants and...

1) If you know what goes here then your mind might be approaching mine in dirtiness...

2) If you thought it before I wrote this, your mind is as dirty or possibly dirtier than mine...

3) If you have no clue what I'm talking about, you are somehow a pure minded person...

• Like 6

been following this thread quietly but decided to join right when everything is moving to FB haha but anyway uhm hello!
I just kinda wanted to point out that I just noticed how little views and likes the Sotus episodes has on their official youtube. Don't forget to also give them views and likes to support Sotus! ; u ;

Edited by nanao707
  • Like 9

44 minutes ago, dedededeva said:
  Hide contents

I don't know where, but he goes with Praew, his girlfriend :) and others, not just two of them, I guess (?) :sweatingbullets:

wait, WHAT?! Wow i didnt know he has a girlfriend tho. Thats surprising but he never post anything about his girlfriend on ig right? Or I am the one who didnt see it? thanks anyway for the information  :)

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, littlecoffeeaddict said:

wait, WHAT?! Wow i didnt know he has a girlfriend tho. Thats surprising but he never post anything about his girlfriend on ig right? Or I am the one who didnt see it? thanks anyway for the information  :)

You need to be over curious to have the will power to scroooooooooooll dooooooooown his ig page hahaha :w00t: *evil laugh*

Oh no, it's out off topic :crazy:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, JCM said:

So, there's a lot going on in Episode 13 (of course lol), but I fear that my weird pickiness is kicking in on one thing. . . please, do tell me if I'm being a little too detail oriented. . . . .

Just in case, some haven't watched yet:

Hide contents

So yeah, am I being too picky?

Well I'm not too attentive to that (gear)... until you mention it... I only focus on the COLOR gear itself... Arthit gear with EN 57 is somewhere between Gold.. while Kong's gear with EN 59 is near the color Silver Iron... also check your screen cap...

3 hours ago, JAN said:

1. i didn't understand why delighful wrote that the  Novel end in this 13 episode and from here it's what? it's like addition?
2. where can i read this novel
3. are the writer satisfied with the drama series they made based on his novel?
4. and is the novel really the same as cute? or more dark & deep feelings?

I'll put my answers in a spoiler box...

Spoiler

1. SOTUS the Novel written by Bittersweet has 28 chapters (if im not mistaken)... And the Official Novel ended in the 13th episode of the Series... And the few next episodes that would see is coming from the Special Chapters which is a different book... I hope I dont make any confusions here...

2. The novel has been translated by P'delightful from 1-9 at the moment... If you're going to ask where it is... I cant... sorry... as per P'delightful said "for your eyes only"... you know some concerns regarding copyright...

3 & 4 I guess someone already answer this one... Bittersweet is included in writing up the lines plus the writers of the series... so that all is still base on the novel... I guess the collaboration of Bittersweet and the writers produce a great series...well there are some fillers in the series that maybe approved by Bittersweet herself...

2 hours ago, lupita311 said:

I think this misunderstanding is getting too far, I have tried to explain it and at least two other people tried too.  Please, I already offer an apology because I have to follow the rules and enforce some of those rules, what else could I do. Nothing changed, everyone panicked and I really don't know why, this is what we do every day in every forum here...

what's done is done.... I understand that is your role... and as a member of this forum we should abide what it is impost to us... well opinions are opinions and I can't argue with that... we might not share the same opinions... but honestly I have given my utmost respect to everyone... whether a plain member, a reputable members, or even admins...

Spoiler

OFF TOPIC

I'm torn between staying or moving to the what now they call "NEW HOME"... I hope I'll survive this drastic CHANGE... and adapt to it... like the first time I joined in soompi... for the LOVE of SOTUS... this is not goodbye... I'd be still lurking around here... coz I still believed this is still I call "HOME"

Laters my SOTUS FamBam!!! :heart:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, dedededeva said:

You need to be over curious to have the will power to scroooooooooooll dooooooooown his ig page hahaha :w00t: *evil laugh*

Oh no, it's out off topic :crazy:

Right. I'll scroooollllll doooowwwnnnn thank you hhahhhaahhhhah Dont worry its not out off topic we still talking about krist tho. Dont know why but im quite sad to the fact he has a girlfriend. Wonder how his girlfriend react to the kiss scene :blink:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lupita311 said:

I think this misunderstanding is getting too far, I have tried to explain it and at least two other people tried too.  We never said no, you can't spazz or go crazy over this drama, we didn't say that delight couldn't post her links, because at least for me it is a gray area, I really don't know about those links... what you can't do is, you can't post videos from dailymotion, no links to watch live send a PM it is what we all do, those posts requesting or telling where to get HD versions of the video  and all of that should be private, again it is a gray area and we might get in trouble or not it depends on the content provider and if they raise the issue, that is why we don't share them anyway, for now the link to the episodes I really don't know if it is fine to share that and I won't ask, having conversations in another language other than English is against the rules unless you provide a translation, the only thing I said was to follow the rules of every forum here in soompi, the rules are posted there you can go to the link and read them, people getting offended and targeted, I am sorry if you are quoting pictures, sharing other actors that have nothing to do with the drama and if you are talking about other things other than SOTUS and its actors, you are off topic and it is against the rules, why I put it in red because if I put it in black and in a small print how can other people know it was corrected by a moderator and not by mistake or by the original person, how do you or anyone else know that it broke the rule and how would you corrected if it is lost in all the posts or if you don't see it. No one is targeted imagine I would have to make a mental note of your avatar and check everywhere you go to target you, I see about 15 pages of at least 10 dramas here in Soompi that makes about 70 or 80 posts per drama multiply that by 10, how am I going to remember your name... No one or any forum is being punished, you have the rules since the thread was opened, we didn't check it before, but we are doing it now, so we are cleaning up what is out of order... Please, I already offer an apology because I have to follow the rules and enforce some of those rules, what else could I do. Nothing changed, everyone panicked and I really don't know why, this is what we do every day in every forum here...

you don't have to apologise. you are just doing your job. 

If people leave...they leave. The drama will be over in three weeks anyway, the thread was going to die either way. It will happen a little early.

Here's Krist and Singto sending a heart to the mods.

tumblr_od7x9lhgUe1vtisrzo3_500.gif

• Like 16

I want the photobook so bad! Can u please tell me how to order outside Thailand? Is it possible?

Spoiler

This husband-and-wife pic making me crazy again since ep 13 out. I'm hoping in next 3 eps they're doing another romantic scene in bed, haha.. (still hoping Missing You part 2 in the series) :blush:

• Like 8

Just came here to say episode 13 was the sweetest >< Aside from their cute scenes, the one where AT asks for advice from his senior was what he needed to hear in order to get through with his feelings. I've enjoyed this drama a great deal, especially how they've created the characters from the mains to the supporting. I generally watch Korean, some Japanese drama and the occasional Thai drama but there's something about this drama (aside from that it's BL), that feels fresh and original. Also thumbs up for the main leads acting - they can act! There's a few actors in the U-Prince series where I'm asking myself if the writing is horrible or that they need more acting experience. I look forward to the future episodes ><

• Like 9

3 hours ago, megkf said:

Does anyone else have as dirty a mind as me? (I've been reading yaoi manga and it might be affecting my viewing of Sotus.)

Hide contents

In Episode 13, when Arthit is in bed, he looks out his window at Kongpope's apartment, he reaches down towards his pocket to pull out his phone, but every time I watch it I think he's about to put his hand in pants and...

1) If you know what goes here then your mind might be approaching mine in dirtiness...

2) If you thought it before I wrote this, your mind is as dirty or possibly dirtier than mine...

3) If you have no clue what I'm talking about, you are somehow a pure minded person...

Now that you pointed this out, I want to scrub my mind clean lol.

I'm loving adorable Arthit so much. I wanna pinch those chubby chicks and bite those luscious lips :sweatingbullets:.

I can't wait for another round of fluffiness next Sotusday.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jujumon said:

I am so lost...please help me. What is this move to FB and really....what is the name of the FB page? Delightful not posting anything here anymore? 

delightful subs

5 hours ago, littlecoffeeaddict said:

Guys, arthit i mean krist seem to be on a holiday. Do someone know where did he go and with who?

with his girfriend i think

• Like 3