[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

On 03/12/2016 at 0:00 PM, yokas said:
  Hide contents

I've seen the newest clip and unfortunatelly Even has some mental problems, I've suspected for a while it could be  bipolar disorders ( similar plot as in US Shameless ) but we will see what's gonna happen. But poor Isak, heartbreaking, I can't handle the whole situation :tears:

Spoiler

Yeah I saw it too whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :bawling:. Why is this week like that?????. Hope things get better next week, and we ll get an happy ending !! 

On 03/12/2016 at 1:58 PM, oldgregg said:

SKAM : isakxeven

Hide contents

did anybody watch the recent clip? fukkk that was so intense. they've been hinting at even being bipolar, but that moment on Isak's face when Sonja showed up and basically told Isak that the relationship wasn't real and just part of Even's psychotic break... so powerful, such good acting holy richard simmons. 

the good thing I guess is that he at least came to terms with being gay and told all the important people... but May be now he'll have issues with his ultra religious mum... hmmm... 

Spoiler

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??  I knew it will be something like that, Even was so strange at times but I kept hoping :confounded:. Really hoping that things get better next week !! Did u see the last clip? Isak get a message from Even and then his mom !!

@originalnickname and @ironyshines I am partly blaming you for having to catch up so many pages, as u had 2 pages of Kpop conversation :P. That being said, i love DBSK, found this amazing band thanks to Jaejoong and his beautiful voice :wub:, too bad they r not together anymore !!

Still 30 pages to catch up, you guys talk too much :lol::lol:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

@taurean10 is the syrup in pink milk same/similar to wht u posted in the spoiler box? If thats the case then......... I might have been drinking the famous pink milk my entire life without knowing it!! xD

:D I have no idea what the actual thai pink milk tastes like......we in india have something similar, we call it rose milk. The rose syrup I mentioned is sweet and has a heavy rose essence as its made from crushed rose petals.... atleast the authentic one is. We also have other fake ones....which is just sugar syrup with red color mixed in it.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

@tsoon0708haha wait till u watch ep 11 then ull understand y i thought you were being sarcastic xD good luck catching up 30 pages on this thread lol

@greenfan aww....man i love ur writing skills♥♥  i wish i could write like that....i think ull be an awsum fanfic writer (if u aren't already lol)

You're sweet! I wish I could but work and thesis are taking so much of my time. But thanks! :) 

• Like 4

just finished watching ep 11 with eng subs. thank you so much @delightful.

I cried for Kongpope. I want to protect him. T.T I need to see Arthit really suffer to get over this. ep 12 come faster!

The background music (instrumental) that comes out at 34:55 in episode 11 is so familiar. Does anyone know what it is? Please help me.

• Like 3

@taurean10  There is no words enough to thank you for all that post and organising for me, I have a clearer picture where the show is headed now and the characters.  So it will go down how I thought while Kong is in pain over this whole mess Arthit will be in even more pain coming to terms with how he really feels about him.

If Nott is who i think he is then its good he has Arthits back, he can be a jerk sure but thats during hazing, if i recall he is also the one who called Arthit a jerk in his episode as well for ignoring kong and emphasising that kong has been looking for him all afternoon.  So im glad he not only understands but encourages Arthrit he needs someone on his side.

• Like 6

tbh, because of your conv about kpop I decided to go back to listening and getting to know more bands, I even asked my friends about some recommendations and I have full lists of songs and bands to listen to and it's all thank to you @originalnickname & @ironyshines :phew::P it makes me remember when my friend introduced me to kpop for the first time about 2 years ago.:sweatingbullets::wub:

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, tailor314 said:

aaah poor Kongpope, I just realized not only was he dealing with a broken heart in this episode, but he was suffering from nicotine withdrawal too! that probably doubled his misery, and all for his P'Arthit

Hahaha. I thought I was the only one who realised that.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dush said:

To everyone struggling with mega app on cells. Stupid update on their side delinked from browsers. Un- and reinstall app. If that doesn't work. Copy link and go to mega app. On top right hand  click and click on open link and voila! :wub: luv yall and thanks delight the gambler and bwae.

2 hours ago, J-lIlC said:

Same problem here, i cant open it in the mega app and i dont know where to paste the link in the mega app 

@dush Thanks for your advice.:) I don't think that I can change back to the previous version of mega app on cells. And it seems that latest version doesn't have the link paste function in my cellphone:sweatingbullets:  You're lucky if you can download the series directly on your cell.:lol:

@J-lIlC  Did you find the place??  If you can't find it probably there isn't... :sweatingbullets:  you should use pc to download. Have  you already watched ep11??  If not, you can find the link of dailymotion on your page p.522. :)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, delightful said:

We got it fixed!!! Well, @baw74 did. So please thank him for working hard on the encoding. If he didn't encode for me you would need to wait another 5-6 hours for this! LOL! So, after 3-4 tries of editing and encoding issues, it's ready!!!! I'm sure the next episode will be released faster since Baw now knows what I like. Thanks for understand!!!!! And thanks for being so patient!!!

SOTUS the Series: EP..11 [ENG SUB] https://mega.nz/#!28Ij0ZAY!DECWhywcEic8O-JsxM1VPKrNN-8m-JJxaFPSpdf2Wv4 

Again, to the streaming sites that take this.. PLEASE do not edit anything out. The credits are there for a reason. Baw's hard work in encoding is also included!!! :wub: <--- not in 'that' way. LOL!

Thank you and I shall watch it for the nth times to tide me over till Saturday...since I am on holidays now...my life is nothing but one Saturday to another...anyone like me???

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Mio- said:

P.S. I just need to mention Off... he made me smile. His scenes always makes me smile. LOVE HIM. Give me more Off... I need him now more than ever, when angst is on. :phew: (delightful I won't steal him from u... don't worry LOL)

So, I caught up a little bit. I now know thatthe episode aired with a delay and that lots of people here were disappointed by the editing and lack of focus on arthit and Kong.

I'm still looking forward to it (because many people here also disliked the capture the flag ep and I loved it).

Anyway, so I read up on most posts, but skipped all the recaps and detailed descriptions. But bits like this, about off, I love those. :wub: off is my absolute favorite too.:lol:

• Like 9

Yes!!!! Thanks for the the update @delightful

I couldn´t really get the feeling I got with the English sub. Not because of the language barrier or their acting but the cuts on dailymotion since I missed the livestreamTT

Why is there so much advertisment!!!???? I mean, I´m already used to it but sometimes it just gets on my nerves.....:expressionless:

Some might say this was a bit disappointing but I liked this episode. The only thing I wished to see was Kongs crying face or at least filmed from a different angle.

I´m looking forward for the next one. It might sound a little bit sardistic but I wanna see our Pink Milk Monster feel the same as Kong felt this episode.

Since we all slightly know what will happen, let´s cheer up and hope that the Angst will vanish very soon!

• Like 6

5 hours ago, butterflymania said:

I can't find where I can past the link...now I'm googling...:tears:. do you know the place?? Thanks!

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_4020.jpg

sorry i can't post a picture here. so first the cloud drive first then press the option and you can see open link from there. hope it will help. 

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, tailor314 said:

aaah poor Kongpope, I just realized not only was he dealing with a broken heart in this episode, but he was suffering from nicotine withdrawal too! that probably doubled his misery, and all for his P'Arthit

yup poor boy not only the pink milk monster breaking his heart but at same time making him quit smoking there just too much for Kong to deal at once no wonder he can't sleep at all turning into zombie smh

that is why im pretty sure im gonna enjoying pink milk monster turn to suffer next week he turn me into this evil little monster waiting for his time to suffer

• Like 8