[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Spoiler
2 hours ago, rapuri said:

We're going to cry so hard next week... Aren't we? 

Why P'Arthit?why? :bawling::bawling:

I want this pain to go away.... It feels like i just got rejected... I feel nothing but Pain and watching kong cry..... It hurts....

Please Arthit... :cry::bawling::anguished::angry:

:bawling:   Trailer with subs

Although it pains me to see Kong cry, the bitter taste has to happen so he can appreciate what sweet tastes like.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, delightful said:

Ep.10 is being encoded right now. I have @obespicious trying the encoding to see if it'll go faster. We see how it'll go. She/He said it'll take around an hour, that's a lot better than my computer which takes around 8 hours!

:wub::wub:   thank you for both of you..:heart::heart:

wow...so fast... hope i can wait in hour.... but i need to sleep.:grimace:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, delightful said:

Ep.10 is being encoded right now. I have @obespicious trying the encoding to see if it'll go faster. We see how it'll go. She/He said it'll take around an hour, that's a lot better than my computer which takes around 8 hours!

Omg ! Thanks @delightful ! Kinda new here. But I am fan of Sotus since the Trailer was release. Hehe XD

Excited for it. I hope the one with only 1 hour to encode can be finished early. 55555

• Like 3

I appreciate people like doing fanfic as well as loving this drama but its also making it very difficult to work out whats a part of this show and what isnt.  Im glad people are enjoying the show that much to want to read and write fanfic dont get me wrong but after waiting a month for the show to come back im wanting to know what happened in the episode more.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mikeeCS said:

@grasyida93, @violetaverda, @dwi02

Indonesian fans let's unite !!!! *toss*

Yeah when I heard Arthit's ringtone, my mind is like "why the hell he used that kind of ringtone?" hahaha

Pop out from the corner (place where i've try to mend my broken heart after watched the 10th episode)  to shout out to these Indonesian fellows *salim  @grasyida93 @mikeeCS @dwi02 @violetaverda satu2* *bagiin pink milk* Nice to "meet" you, teman.

And welcome to all new members, hope you'll enjoy it here as much as we all do :)

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, LollipopWay said:

Just a qn, I might have read the answer to a similar qn before but I don't rmb. Did the novel end with the bridge scene and then the special chapters? if ep12 includes the bridge scene, we might get 4 episodes of special chapters stretching from ep13-16 :o 

No, the novel had another chapter after the bridge scene. An epilogue of sorts. It was a week after the bridge scene I think...nothing changed in their relationship. Both went back to their normal lives, too busy to even meet and occasionally saw each other on the campus. One day they run into each other at the restaurant where they both buy food and walk back together to their rooms thats when Arthit gives his gear to Kong and says the same words kong said to him 'take care of it for me". After that come the special chapters.

I think the wedding will be in 12th episode and might take a whole episode or atleast more than half of it. They might end it when Arthit goes running after Kong or they might end it at Arthit finding kong. Then they go to eat dinner and after that they walk for a long time with kong following Arthit silently. Then comes the confession kiss. Who knows, they might want to drive us crazy and end the episode just before the kiss....

• Like 9

i keep rewatching ep10 for so many times :blink:

im super sad for Kongpope but im actually enjoying the angst ride maybe just because im a sadist and Kongpope is so delicious being all angsty :P 

not gonna throw egg to Arthit but im gonna throw a Kongpope to him everyday :phew:

haha of course i know and understand Arthit action and why he act the way he is (tbh i would be like him or much worse if im in his position) but still i can't stop myself getting angry and upset at him even i understand him:P

even i know the angst coming and what gonna happen but i still end up being sad and angry despite knowing it gonna happen before watching...it hard to explain why but i just say it because both Krist and Singto portrayal and acting is freaking brilliant and natural + great writing + good directing that they successful to pull my heartstrings, melting my cold heart and getting too emotionally involved in fictional characters lol.it the power of acting, editing, writing, directing etc..even director himself is new&there some flaw with editing/Arthit not changing hairstyle but still im very impressed with his work despite being new director and how much he respecting original work well except for Arthit hair but i forgive that

and once the angst gonna be focus more on Arthit part im sure at that time the people who angry at him gonna be all turning into protective mother hen mode wanna hug and protect him from all the suffering same as us with Kongpope now since we know they both hurting..

still at same time im still gonna be super enjoying that moment when it Kongpope turn to give him cold shoulder, not because im saying he deserve it but it need to happen for him to realize how it feel without a Kongpope in his life and accepting his real feeling&stop running away..it important since it will stop being one sided pining but both want each other so yes let ep11 angst coming and give us a chuuuuuu at the bridge later so we gonna throw our pc to the air

i love how mature they dealing with this topics also taking thing slow and pretty realistic? it feel different than usual BL drama i watch..

anyway is there any link to download that high schools reunion show today

Edited by salz
  • Like 10

3 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

No, the novel had another chapter after the bridge scene. An epilogue of sorts. It was a week after the bridge scene I think...nothing changed in their relationship. Both went back to their normal lives, too busy to even meet and occasionally saw each other on the campus. The novel ended with Arthit giving his gear to Kong and saying the same words kong said to him 'take care of it for me". After that come the special chapters.

I think the wedding will be in 12th episode and might take a whole episode or atleast more than half of it. They might end it when Arthit goes running after Kong or they might end it at Arthit finding kong. Then they go to eat dinner and after that they walk for a long time with kong following Arthit silently. Then comes the confession kiss. Who knows, they might want to drive us crazy and end the episode just before the kiss....

ohhh i see~ and considering they might include Aim-May fillers, maybe the kiss will happen in ep13 like you said, driving us crazy ;A; hell noooo I really don't want a separate episode for the kiss... that one week wait will pass so painfully slow:tears:

• Like 6

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, pluviophilegirl said:

Pop out from the corner (place where i've try to mend my broken heart after watched the 10th episode)  to shout out to these Indonesian fellows *salim  @grasyida93 @mikeeCS @dwi02 @violetaverda satu2* *bagiin pink milk* Nice to "meet" you, teman.

And welcome to all new members, hope you'll enjoy it here as much as we all do :)

s*bagiin seaweed jg satu2 buat cemilan @violetaverda@dwi02@mikeeCS@grasyida93

Happy to see you here, guys :wub:

My head is still full of Arthit and Kongpop scene of last episode, even i dont watch with english sub. Help meeee...:tears:

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

No, the novel had another chapter after the bridge scene. An epilogue of sorts. It was a week after the bridge scene I think...nothing changed in their relationship. Both went back to their normal lives, too busy to even meet and occasionally saw each other on the campus. One day they run into each other at the restaurant where they both buy food and walk back together to their rooms thats when Arthit gives his gear to Kong and says the same words kong said to him 'take care of it for me". After that come the special chapters.

Oh no! I feel like they're gonna end the episode when Kong asks Arthit for an answer (the kiss) It's gonna be a cliffhanger I feel it, fack!!! xD

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, seoha said:

Hi....All!

it's the middle of the night here. since yesterday, huge depression has swallowed me up.

ep_11_review.gif

just share my pain with you.....:bawling:

I love our two leads....

I firmly believe

ep10_denial3.jpg

----

welcome newcomers!

Oh my heart

I can't take it anymore

Really in pain

Why thats expresion make me so hurt?

• Like 4

Episode 10...confession scene...that made me smile and cry at the same time. Arthit definitely has feelings for Kong; that's why he is so bothered by the confession. I am so anticipating the next episode. Poor Kong will get his heart broken but we will also see Arthit missing Kong and then episode 12 will come that will be our salvation. I can't wait for the subs!! I am dying to make gifs for the confession scene even though I know the lighting will be a bi*ch to fix.

ugh just look at them all smiling and couple like *sigh*

tumblr_oh2va9AQRS1vtisrzo3_500.gif

• Like 11

Why i am such BL addicted?????:expressionless: i mean ... i stayed away from this thread around Saturday and Sunday. Usually I check the thread around monday noon time where i just skip all the page and go to last page to know whether delightful subbed it or not and where it is posted on any streaming site. Normally i find it on Kissasian because till monday evening it uploaded there. Then i start watching the ep and then come here and read all the post one by one..

I didnt even read the novel which i think is being translated as i dont want to higher my expectation then what it is already ..and lesson learned from (Lovesick s2 i wanted some scene which i read in novel and which didnt make the cut which left me frustrated and disappointment I was so addected to LS as even watch it live and then again subbed...After Months away when Lovesick was over and i had to accept the reality and started moving on and begun my search for new BL drug.. i stumble upon Counter Attack, Heroine, Malec (Shadowhunter) but those only made my thirst for BL fulfilled half way...

Then i told myself stop it you are a law student and you need pull all nighter by studying Acts and laws then watching all the BL series.. Thats why i booked marked make it right series and come to a term to control my addiction..

Then SOTUS happened and i was still in control and for six episodes i left Sotus unwatched. Then oneday i dont know what happen I went to sotus page in Kissasian and finished watching all the posted ep.. then i watched  7 and 8 almost as soon as it was posted in kissaisan  (yes i am guilty as charged as i did kept refreshing the page:sweatingbullets: )

Now lets come to the point i didnot wanted to write an essay but i was again in full controlled over sotus after one month break.. but what happend nowwwwww.... me soo stupid .. i saw some sad gif of sing which marked as my most anticipate scene from watching the trailer and yep .. you guessed right i read it all.. 

He confessed, he had shower, they sleep only sleep together... and now i am in a miserable state as i found uncut ep 10 in thai4u dailymotion channel and saw the preview of ep 11.. and now i am soo freaking tempted by all the post, gifs and specially those dailymotion videos :bawling: .i should not have come to this thread so early.. SOTUS DO NOT BECOME MY ADDICTION LIKE LOVESICK.... My Phunnoh feels in KongArthit .. so much feeellllllllllllllllsssssssssssssss ....

PS- sorry for my one kind of rant and weirdness .*cry in the corner*

• Like 13

Finished watching raw episode 10.

Singto totally delivered the feels in this episode. His Kongpop was amazing. Kicked puppy he was!

Ohhh and the confusion & conflict Arthit feels is also fantastically done!

I loved it how well Singto and Kris play off each other. Their chemistry is fantastic. They really bring the characters to life.

When I see this episode subbed, I am quite sure they will managed to get a tear or two out of me.

• Like 10