[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

I've lost counting how many time I watch this EP9 preview repeatedly.

All I can see is just only Kongpob's sparkling eyes.

He is so IN LOVE truly deeply madly :wub:

The spark that want arthit to realize his feeling towards arthit

• Like 3

2 hours ago, delightful said:

That last line by Singto is gold. Just like in the series! :heart:

What did he say on that last lines?? @delightful

41 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

OMG #MAJORNOSEBLEED NOT OKAY! hahaha But, yeah... it can mean that... maybe we are going too far? ha? :lol: We shouldn't go... there. haha lol hahaha 

Doesn't it stand for his name?? Krittps : Krist Perawat Sangpotirat ? Not sure about the double 'T' though

LOL sorry if i ruined your imagination 555 but thats a good pun right there "krist to p'singto"

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

I've lost counting how many time I watch this EP9 preview repeatedly.

All I can see is just only Kongpob's sparkling eyes.

He is so IN LOVE truly deeply madly :wub:

I just woke up and saw your photos  with this lovely face :) it feels like this week lasts forever, i need to be saturday here and now !!! :( 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

@alwayssecrettime OMG!!! (Screaming Loudly Alone in my Apartment) You are so right !!!! GOSH!!! The other guy is so cute and adorable :wub: They are lovely... Don't envy... Jay... Stop... Don't even think about it LOL :lol:

did I miss something or what ?? oak and someone I don't know is a couple ??? 

• Like 7

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/X4I5dqOMnx

Too sleepy but thought I'd share this before I crash. Fans are so cute. Anyhu, good night every one :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, erngust said:

just a quick break for Em and Tew glory...

cause it's kinda felt a bit being deprived...

Hide contents

Did Em kinda feel something from behind? :vicx:

Feel like taking Em bra shopping :P

• Like 6

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Just woke up and so many pages to read and oh my god can we chill and just enjoy the SHOW because it's a SHOW, it's FICTION, it's NOT REAL..... Who gives a sh!t if what happens/what is said is not "realistic" or whatever ? We don't have that discussion when it's straight couples so why do we have it for this show ? Let's just spread positivity 16.gif

not to be that bitx or anything but dismissing criticism by saying it's just fictional or it isn't real is kind of lazy and tired at this point. considering the kind of material that we all are watching, it's not our fault or other people's fault that we view things through a critical lens. and yes most often than not our criticism may sound annoying or defensive to a lot of you but as a sexual minority who has been victimized and demonized by the arts (movies, tv shows, literature etc like trust me these kinds of queer representation may look random to you but there's tons of studies and literature that show it's NOT) not to mention in real life and we can't help but be vocal about it. and please don't tell us to chill and relax when we're obviously angry about something; tone policing is what we hate the most. for a lot of you who are straight, it may look like it's all fun and giggles but anything and i mean anything that you consume in the media focusing on a sexual minority (women  too trans or not) has serious implications for us in real life. like i bet a lot of you on here had their first encounter of queer people through media before you had the opportunity of meeting a queer person in real life. there's a huge difference of what you think we are and what we really are and how we view ourselves. 

fictional stories aren't born out of thin air. they come from something; gender issues, racism, probably an analogy of the failure of capitalism, the writer's twisted and stereotypical view of gay folks etc etc the point is that people engage SOTUS in different ways and for us who have been in the margins, who have been voiceless the way we engage it with it is rooted in history and LIVED experiences. and honestly, i don't know what should be the course of action to avoid heated arguments on this site that's probably unrealistic and too late now. 

btw, all of the things i said above aren't necessarily targeted solely towards you @originalnickname i'm speaking generally and what i have read on here so far. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, samvilerow23 said:

not to be that bitx or anything but dismissing criticism by saying it's just fictional or it isn't real is kind of lazy and tired at this point. considering the kind of material that we all are watching, it's not our fault or other people's fault that we view things through a critical lens. and yes most often than not our criticism may sound annoying or defensive to a lot of you but as a sexual minority who has been victimized and demonized by the arts (movies, tv shows, literature etc like trust me these kinds of queer representation may look random to you but there's tons of studies and literature that show it's NOT) not to mention in real life and we can't help but be vocal about it. and please don't tell us to chill and relax when we're obviously angry about something; tone policing is what we hate the most. for a lot of you who are straight, it may look like it's all fun and giggles but anything and i mean anything that you consume in the media focusing on a sexual minority (women  too trans or not) has serious implications for us in real life. like i bet a lot of you on here had their first encounter of queer people through media before you had the opportunity of meeting a queer person in real life. there's a huge difference of what you think we are and what we really are and how we view ourselves. 

fictional stories aren't born out of thin air. they come from something; gender issues, racism, probably an analogy of the failure of capitalism, the writer's twisted and stereotypical view of gay folks etc etc the point is that people engage SOTUS in different ways and for us who have been in the margins, who have been voiceless the way we engage it with it is rooted in history and LIVED experiences. and honestly, i don't know what should be the course of action to avoid heated arguments on this site that's probably unrealistic and too late now. 

btw, all of the things i said above aren't necessarily targeted solely towards you @originalnickname i'm speaking generally and what i have read on here so far. 

Oh I'm sorry than.... I'm on your side, I can't express myself fully because my english isn't that good but know that I'm on you side, that's why your words kinda hurts me because you don't know my real point of view.... 

• Like 3

That's also one of the reasons why I don't like being called a fujoshi even tho I love watching these kinda stuff, because I'm not stupid, I know about the issues LGBTG+ people encounter, I know the differences between how they're depicted in media and how they are IRL (even though I don't have any gay friends, but I don't have any friends in general so, you know...)  and I don't wanna be part of some of the sh!tty movies that depict this community in a negative way and contributes to homophobia..... 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

@yoojung9493 A naive, straightforward, warmhearted and lovely little young boy who's so crazily in love with him. I'm not surprised why Arthit eventually does fall in love with him hard in return. :wub:

Yeah, All of that might be the reasons why Arthit love him back.. Arthit cant run away from that

• Like 5

Let's just agree to talk about what offends anyone in the future. It would be equally offensive to accuse people of being homophobic when it wasn't their intention. The differences in culture must be what defines our tolerances and norms as members of the lgbt. It might be different in different parts of the world, but in Asia, the "wife" thing holds no malice or intention of degrading a person in a relationship with a male and whether you believe it or not, it is a term of endearment here. and It's just that there's no other term to use. period.

So now, can we let this go? If an apology is required then I apologize. I'm gay too, it would be redundant if I tolerated homophobia, you know. 

Now, can we go back to drooling about the boys in this wonderful series? 

1 hour ago, erngust said:

just a quick break for Em and Tew glory...

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

cause it's kinda felt a bit being deprived...

Reveal hidden contents

Did Em kinda feel something from behind? :vicx:

love the gifs. saved. hehe. 

oh thank the heavens for Oajun's sweet sexy v-line :nosebleed:

I saw a discussion over at the Sotus International Fb group...Apparently, some thai fans say Newwie is hung...:wub:

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

it's just my guess lol if you see his IG feed you will notice he has a lt of pics with One guy with ambigous caption(IMO). and they look so cute :wub:

yes omg and one photo there's a caption that read 8 years like they've been together that long??!! oh wow

• Like 3