[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

7 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

....FLIPPING PIXIE GIRL I HATE YOU!!!!

....but...I can't fault you....well I sort of can coz you know, lying in a job interview is a big no no....but I GOTTA LOVE YOU AS WELL FOR PUSHING WW TO XN'S HOUSE ^.^

Yeah, but WW seems so sad...Although, that only means XN gets to cheer her up :w00t:

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

OMFG THAT VIDEO GODDAM FLIPS A TABLE 

BUT HOLY HELL

I continue to be amazed by the way XN is written, he has absolute faith in WW

Xiao Nai is surely amazing. With his personality, I will really judge him if he will believe in that dramatic video considering most of Wei Wei's time has been devoted to him- work, online gaming, dates, and even calls at home. lol. Both of their time is basically them being together, with the exception of business event, hanging out with friends and sleeping... The third exception will probably be cross out soon though. lol. 

• Like 5

I wanna watch the raws so badly just to see the Xiao Yu clan getting schooled and to finally see CG getting caught up to speed.

So did the people find out XN is Nai He in this ep or no? Cause I need that to happen real fast, and it'd be even better if they knew he was a super genius >:D

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Hmmm looks like there was s scene cut out from today as well

what? again? huhu... I wonder if they will release all the cut scenes for the fans... :bawling:. Thank you so much for the live recaps... I'm so happy that the video problem is already settled just by one episode. haha. It really irks me thinking that Cao Guang thought Wei Wei flirts with him in the online game... 

• Like 4

At any rate despite all the mess and anger I have towards the petty side characters, I am just SO so happy that XN and WW trust each other so much. Like dang, relationship goals to the max. They don't even create openings for misunderstandings, they literally just confront each other about issues that come up and it's all solved right there and then. I guess it helps that XN understands her actions and her reasons behind them even if she doesn't say it, and the fact that they're both honest with each other when asked about a serious issue. But more than that, they are able to be comfortable around each other and they are progressing beautifully with one another <3 Makes me so happy. I'm SO so happy that none of the "drama" in this drama is ever too serious to deviate our main couple from loving each other. It's really a breath of fresh air, and I'd love to find more dramas that resemble this.

On another note, I am LOVING how active XN is getting in showing skinship towards WW. It's so cute and at the same time I'm always squealing. I really do they keep the last chapter scene of her in her wedding clothes because that was *___* *internal fangirling*

And I hope they release the cuts too - just as a fan gift or something.

I do really miss them fighting monsters together though - I really enjoyed those scenes in the first half of the drama so hopefully we get some more. 

• Like 11

I didn't understand the comparison most of you made at first between the movie and the drama, so I decided to watch the movie.... now I get it !!! Both female leads portrai a different Wei Wei. Angelababy's Wei Wei was more out there, she had more character, more agressive, and we got to see the gentle side of her whenever she was with Xiao Nai. On the other hand drama Wei Wei is completely different, she is gentle, however we get to see her more agressive side here in there in little doses. Yang Yang really brings Xiao Nai to life, he absolutely nailed it. 

I just wish Zheng Shuang would kiss this man properly at least once. I don't understand why so many female leads in dramas don't know how to kiss. I understand the first kiss being awkward but arff at least one decent kiss would be nice. For exemple, when she came back from her parents and he kisses her in his office. That scene had me a little puzzled, how can a man be kissing you so passionately yet you do nothing, I blame the director. I don't know if I'm the only one but her wardrobe choice annoyes me at times. She is very skinny yet she's in baggy cloths most of the time which doesn't flatter her figure at all, but there's no denying it she's still gorgeous. 

• Like 9

This Drama  has more than 5 billion views on the Chinese video site Youku  :lol: 

WW's Smile is Very Charming  ~!  A Slight Smile is Very Charming~!

In China the Chinese Title you can understand as two meaning~! 

Edited by owawa
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, Ana Marie said:

Xiao Nai is surely amazing. With his personality, I will really judge him if he will believe in that dramatic video considering most of Wei Wei's time has been devoted to him- work, online gaming, dates, and even calls at home. lol. Both of their time is basically them being together, with the exception of business event, hanging out with friends and sleeping... The third exception will probably be cross out soon though. lol. 

3 hours ago, IMOmusings said:

OMFG THAT VIDEO GODDAM FLIPS A TABLE 

BUT HOLY HELL

I continue to be amazed by the way XN is written, he has absolute faith in WW

@IMOmusings and @Ana Marie, finally saw the video you mention.... and I can't help to agree with you!. XN is bae!

• Like 3

One of Da Shen's best attributes is his unwavering faith in Wei Wei: He'd never allow a misunderstanding to foster in the first place and will incinerate it right from its roots. Every one of his actions in this series just reinforces why he's one of the top ranked heroes in Chinese romance novels -a place well earned! :blush:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, owawa said:

This Drama  has more than 5 billion views on the Chinese video site Youku  :lol: 

WW's Smile is Very Charming  ~!  A Slight Smile is Very Charming~!

In China the Chinese Title you can understand as two meaning~! 

So happy for this drama's huge success; it deserves a trillion views!!! I hope Yang Yang portrays all the best heroes in Chinese romance. His persona really fits several of my all-time favorites...

• Like 6