[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Can I thank @Maetawinzthe starter of this thread  for doing an awesome job starting this thread, but as I haven't seen him/her? around here lately, I hope all is well.

14 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

@cynkdf try asking !! Hehe

@Ahpheng since you have a creative mind, you  may be in the advertising line. Copywriter? Creative director?

And honestly, I am not guessing it's advertising because I want to

Spoiler

post this link - for people who want to just relax a little, have a laugh, perhaps this clip will help. HCY doing an ad in Chinese for Orion gum) I think this would have helped him when he had to re-record his OST for MDBC :)

• Like 18

2 hours ago, febz said:

@pyoyong

Commander excuse me but a serious question here before I die in the battle field,

We have this kind of sexy handsome species in our archers teams??thinlove_zpsdkqyrwlg.gif 

May I have some spare time with him for chit-chat & do the flirting things first like that? the7e88a57_zps5tn4mcs3.gif

*butt smack*

it's the spirit dear...Legolas's spirit is in you!! Not in front of you! .....

Make sure u eat before we go to war in 2hours!

47 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

I see I've been elevated to the BLUE TEAM from water boy since there is no Brown Team.... Oh well !! So I went shopping for weapons . Torn between 19th century and futuristic weaponry ( if allowed ) I took some liberties .... So here is your misaligned and misunderstood foot soldier.... somewhat ready though I'm on duty on Monday. On Tuesday I've to obey RL master and leave the blood bath to you all if by episode 18 victory is not secured... Here take my magic sword and fireball.

giphy-12gif.gif?rect=10,7,446,223&dpr=2&

giphy-8gif.gif?rect=0,30,480,240&dpr=2&a

MOON GAZING IS OVER YOUR HIGHNESS.... VICTORY IS IN YOUR HANDS. LONG LIVE THE KING AND HIS LOVE RAON, BY AND YS.

credit : owner

I'm having a wry moment here wondering how a rational thinking adult like me who loves the arts and reading get caught up in a bloody war. So I went back to the original intention of the creative mind of @pyoyong 

" Yes, I'm asking you to turn back time and transform to 5-year old you! Yep, I will be facing war today with a bunch of kindergarten kids, including myself!!! Stands on top of that cardboard box, wield that newspaper roll and lift it up with pride that you are now part of The Greatest Army in KDrama Forum! "

Long ago I did a paper on the INNER MAN / CHILD and it seems k-drama allows you to get in touch with the imagination, the fantasy, the childlike , the creativity .... but mostly the ability to enjoy life in what it has to offer, entertainment being one of them.

So I suspend my sensibility and logic and see how MLDC story arc works out. So nice with the ministers and bad Queen left out of this picture. For the evil deeds that they do, evil men shall not see the light of day. 

hahahahahahahahaha at your choice of gif....ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING

so is that coincidence or you play Dark Soul? mwahahahhaa RPG Games shall not escape my gamer eyes!

Gwyn the Lord of Sunlight to kill our enemies lol Bravo!

@Mepuppy lol your kids kumite gif cracked my brain...hahahahahhahahahahhaaa...that was cute and damn funny version of you!

I pyoyong shall stop believing in any sucky PREVIEW that will cause any disappointment or lower my fighting moral! I shall believe ONE AND ONLY ONE ENDING! 

AND THAT IS A HAPPY ENDING! *cheers*

Hail to the Future of my King, Your Majesty Lee Yeong and My Queen Raon *bow*

• Like 23

44 minutes ago, yumoreo5 said:

Yoo Jung's Instagram caption totally mirrors Bo Gum's meaning of that scene. My mind is running wild right now. Haha, it doesn't help that I'm listening to BTS Blood Sweat and Tears.

I know right!! Are they actively TRYING to get us to ship them or What?? I've never seen costars giving out so much shipping material  themselves.. lol :wub:

@Grace1003 @parmma Before I forget...thanx u sooo much guys for always keeping us updated about the drama /cast/crew netizens reactions..u guys are always on top of the news!!

THAT pic of PBG with the coffee truck..sooooo cuuutee Mann.. I can't take it!!

So anxious and excited for the episode..just praying for a happy ending at this point ( and pls no "jump to modern era " generic sh** pls PDnim!!)

Every organ in my body is crossed for the happy ending:sweatingbullets:

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Okay, chingus, I'm off to work now! I wish you all the best for the live watching for episode 17! :D I will definitely join for episode 18 tomorrow. I'm scared to see how many pages I have to backread when I come back.

Expect a 50+ page jump tomorrow!!!

• Like 11

Ahh I'm having such mixed emotions right now. I'm excited to finally know the conclusion and yet I feel sad that I have to finally say goodbye to this beautiful drama and its lovely characters. Such a bittersweet feeling. But anyways, I'm really excited for tonight's ep as well as tomorrow's finale. So nervous but still excited! haha

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

*butt smack*

it's the spirit dear...Legolas's spirit is in you!! Not in front of you! .....

Make sure u eat before we go to war in 2hours!

hahahahahahahahaha at your choice of gif....ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING

so is that coincidence or you play Dark Soul? mwahahahhaa RPG Games shall not escape my gamer eyes!

Gwyn the Lord of Sunlight to kill our enemies lol Bravo!

@Mepuppy lol your kids kumite gif cracked my brain...hahahahahhahahahahhaaa...that was cute and damn funny version of you!

I pyoyong shall stop believing in any sucky PREVIEW that will cause any disappointment or lower my fighting moral! I shall believe ONE AND ONLY ONE ENDING! 

AND THAT IS A HAPPY ENDING! *cheers*

Hail to the Future of my King, Your Majesty Lee Yeong and My Queen Raon *bow*

Hiks...there goes my spindle time..

Ay...ay..Commander I'm eating now..I'm eating thcz42.gif

• Like 9