[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

6 minutes ago, moodypie said:

@lovehbhjw2013

What...6 hours?? Jy must be a genius. By the way I love the chorus part of misty road. So much feel to it!

Yup...some articles say 6 hours to compose, some say 6 hours to produce....   to me either one 6 hours is an amazing feat to meet the release as this OST was required in early episodes of the drama.   I don't get impressed by JY for nothing....he is swoon-worthy.... :tounge_xd:

• Like 22

19 minutes ago, moodypie said:

One true pairing ....lol. it's one true pairing!:w00t::lol:

Lol....not to b confused. You just need to repeat this 3words ...like 1000 times before you sleep...I assure you will remember.:rolleyes:

Actually I like one time password better too:lol:

Repeat 1000 times?? okay got it!!

Spoiler

GifMeme23275207102016_zpscnwuvryf.gif 

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Annyeong, @moodypie! :D

I finally want to post my costumes posts I promised for yesterday. :wub:

Ahhj...so you were busy writing! Wondered where you went hiding. 

Ok bring it on, your costume post, since I have no moon to stare. And I can't sleep now after being trolled about the preview lol

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, febz said:

Actually I like one time password better too:lol:

Repeat 1000 times?? okay got it!!

Hide contents

GifMeme23275207102016_zpscnwuvryf.gif 

Hahaha...

Repeat one true pairing, not otp.

You better not confused me, or I'll end up calling it ...one true promise. Hahaha

:lol::lol:

@lovehbhjw2013 definitely swoon worthy! Tat chorus is now stuck in my head....it's playing non stop....and he choose the right singer to sing too, ben, she has the right emo in her voice and expression. 

• Like 13

31 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Thanks for sharing the video.... So the vocal from Infinite loves JinYoung's composition so much that he is singing it? :wub:

I am really impressed that JinYoung has eerily chosen Ben's voice for his Misty Road....I can feel the eeriness of her voice to express the song very well...I think JinYoung's lyrics has also always been his strength in his songs...it always evokes the right emotion even though I may not understand the meaning of the words but the feel in the sound of the words reach me. 

This is Ben's latest live rendition of Misty Road.

Whenever I listen to this song....I feel so proud of YS (JY) for being able to get this song out in 6 hours......

Another live performance 

I know Ben from this forum but haven't got time to check her. Who is she seonsaeng-nim? is she's a soloist or from girlband? She's good there, because it's a live event & quite noisy. And also when the overtone her voice become more stable especially when she reach the highest tone :heart: it. Btw I already finish my homework about YS/JY your bias :P (I just always forgot to tell you) I like his solo songs more than the group. Just have feeling he is force to play more safely for the group so the song is okay quite catchy. Different with his solo song, he's becoming more himself & dare to explore his music. Just like this OST. Also I read some of his interview too that he's a natural born musician without academic music background. Okay you better to hold your head from getting bigger here, all I can say about him is the simple definition of art = you can always learnt the technique but you must born with the taste & talent. 

• Like 13

45 minutes ago, underthemoon0616 said:

For those who wonder why there's no ep.15 preview. They just finished filming ep.15 today and started for ep.16 lol

OMG !! 200w_d_zpsort83z81.gif

Hope they able to get a rest though maybe only for a while ... poor them :cry:  then i won't complain anymore coz no preview tonight .... wish all the cast of mdbc will finish their shooting well ... fighting mdbc !!

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, jeamie said:

I was really excited then i found out... NO PREVIEW FOR TONIGHT.. Huhuhu... Why KBS? Why?!!

Probably not finished with the editing yet. How about more peeks at Yoon Sung? If you notice, in MDBC, PD-nim likes to linger on the embroidered emblem on CP's robe esp the shoulders as it is a reminder of his privileged position, authority as well as responsibilities. No such shots for our second male lead as expected. These are the pathetic ones I can find.

• Like 19

While waiting for the preview, please enjoy some trivia on Xuan Paper that is used for calligraphy. I have been wondering when shooting scenes of LY writing calligraphy (eg his confession to RO), what does he actually write? He probably wrote something cos it is harder to pretend to be writing. For all we know, PBG could be great at calligraphy too.

• Like 21

20 minutes ago, in00022 said:

OMG !! 

Hope they able to get a rest though maybe only for a while ... poor them :cry:  then i won't complain anymore coz no preview tonight .... wish all the cast of mdbc will finish their shooting well ... fighting mdbc !!

Oh gosh, only 2 days (Sun and Mon) to film Ep 16?

• Like 16

34 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Hahaha...

Repeat one true pairing, not otp.

You better not confused me, or I'll end up calling it ...one true promise. Hahaha

:lol::lol:

@lovehbhjw2013 definitely swoon worthy! Tat chorus is now stuck in my head....it's playing non stop....and he choose the right singer to sing too, ben, she has the right emo in her voice and expression. 

Yeah..yeah...it shows how sensitized he is to music....matching the right voice to sing the eerily beautiful song.  I just cannot say enough of his talent.  Even the songs he wrote for his group, I find that he arranged them very well according to the strengths of each individual.

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

Oh gosh, only 2 days (Sun and Mon) to film Ep 16?

Maybe they already shooting some scene for ep.16 before .. i have no idea how they able to survive with tight schedule like that .. sigh .. especially for main lead like bogum n yoojung with most scenes compare other casts :cry: we only can pray for them ... and hope everything going well for all the mdbc cast.

Ps. Okay ... need to sleep now ... good night moonlighters ... thanks for today ... c u tomorrow ... hope we can get the preview 2morrow  ..:)

• Like 18

58 minutes ago, febz said:

I know Ben from this forum but haven't got time to check her. Who is she seonsaeng-nim? is she's a soloist or from girlband? She's good there, because it's a live event & quite noisy. And also when the overtone her voice become more stable especially when she reach the highest tone :heart: it. Btw I already finish my homework about YS/JY your bias :P (I just always forgot to tell you) I like his solo songs more than the group. Just have feeling he is force to play more safely for the group so the song is okay quite catchy. Different with his solo song, he's becoming more himself & dare to explore his music. Just like this OST. Also I read some of his interview too that he's a natural born musician without academic music background. Okay you better to hold your head from getting bigger here, all I can say about him is the simple definition of art = you can always learnt the technique but you must born with the taste & talent. 

To be honest, everything I know about her is from Wiki....her band unfortunately disbanded in 2011 and she went solo.  She seems to have sung a lot of OST.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_(South_Korean_singer)

Spoiler

I told you JY has a good voice right?  That is why his solo is very nice.  It is true that I like his solos better too but I like his creativity in his group songs.  It is obvious that there were a lot of thoughts going into their group performance...from the music to the lyrics and to who sang what and how they create the image for the group. The songs sang by his group gotta have mass appeal and at the same time able to bring out the unique feature of each singer....he has achieved that.   That is what I like about his orchestration...he really looks at everyone's strength deeply and wants to promote everyone in the team evenly.   Also, having a boy team allows him to explore a wider spectrum of music possibilities than just doing solo.  So I prefer him to stay with B1A4 for life and do solo albums once in a while or insert some solos in their group album.  Their friendship in this music journey is also precious to keep to show the evolution of their music.  

He is definitely talented, absolutely hardworking and certainly understand human emotions well.   One word,  DAEBAK! :heart::wub:  So my ULTIMATE BIAS.

Actually my head cannot get bigger...because I am only a fan no matter how proud I am of him.....:grimace:

• Like 19