[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I suddenly remember about CP conversation with YS, where CP mention that he feels like he leave YS behind.. and YS said that its understandable since he is the only heir of kim clan.. but then YS mention that he is in a lot of debt with CP and with what he did for him in the last attack (take the sword for him) he ask CP to consider it equal. In that way he declare a war for RaOn's heart.

I wonder if the drama will have time to explore about their relationship more, or is it just it? Their relation get ruin because of YS is the only heir of kim clan? At the first episode we see YS hide from people from the palace, seems like he didn't have any interest to get back to the palace and involve in politic, but PM Kim found him.. is it to much to ask about this to be explained in the drama? *sigh* I guess we won't have time for this, rite?

• Like 21

@onlysb1 oh thanku ;) got it from my favorite taiwanese singer/actress :) 

glad that I'm not the only one thinking that, lol! I thought I was imagining things again, lol! So there's 2 scenes that has been cut out right? Or they will be shown in ep 15. That was when rebel group was talking and CP/BY interaction outside. 

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, petstsengko3 said:

@onlysb1 oh thanku ;) got it from my favorite taiwanese singer/actress :) 

glad that I'm not the only one thinking that, lol! I thought I was imagining things again, lol! So there's 2 scenes that has been cut out right? Or they will be shown in ep 15. That was when rebel group was talking and CP/BY interaction outside. 

Yup, I know her :wub:

Like you said I also think it's part of plan. But not sure if it's CP's maybe he was only informed by YS or BY.  Kim Hun might be misled by rebels in order to save Ra On. Then those two scenes could  be rebels making plan and BY informing CP which will be revealed later.

• Like 14

Guest charliew
8 hours ago, honeywell said:

@Grace1003, to add to your post... BG is so good with his micro expressions that you can definitely see a difference between when Yeong saw RO (in her hanbok) at the secret garden and when HY enters.  BG even adds that slight drop in his shoulders when he realizes that RO wasn't the one he saw.

RO surprises Yeong...

HY surprises RO.

Thank you both for pointing these pics out @Grace1003 @honeywell you could see he's so intense from his neckline to shoulder when HY surprises him. Amazing actor he is!

Is it impossible for RO to be a crown princess (later queen) and CP become the next king? Since PDnim say before the drama start (or when? Whatever) that they will change Lee Young name but Park Bo Gum want use Young instead and finally they changed the Hanja for Lee Young's name? I think they want make different ending for the drama, if they follow ending in the novel, why they must change Lee Young's name? For sure there is a reason why they must change the name or the hanja, right? Because the ending will different from the history? Yesss im sure Lee Young is fictional character, same with RO.

Its just my opinion because I want our puppies become a great King and Queen. Hihihi

Sorry, I'm bad at grammar

Why no one reply me? I need your opinion about my opinion (?). Correct me if I'm wrong :"

Thank You allll. Love you so much...

This drama make me crazy for sure hiks hiks

Edited by icyeon664
  • Like 15

38 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Hopefully it will be like an epilogue with the happy moments (if CP does leave the palace) of their domestic life and babies! 

YES, with the 10-min epilogue after ep. 18, hopefully, it will be full of domestic bliss, BABIES and... Eunuch Jang as the nanny. :lol: He would make the perfect nanny.

• Like 20