[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Just now, kwon_ga said:

@moodypie indeed a sad picture. was the place where they both exchanged hand signals for 'don't leave me, stay by my side" and the place where he gave her a peck on the cheeks

I don't think so. This looks like where CP is going to see Raon in the prison. I am hopeless when it comes to details. But this is my guess...hehe.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, moodypie said:

he has my infinite support...hehe. The rest of the cast are great. Without them, there won't be MDBC! Casting is very important in every drama. I also hope JY and Kwak DY will get a lot of recognition for their role in MDBC too. I would certainly like to  see how they perform outside their saguek costume. As for KYJ...needless to say...she's already a very bright shininng star.:lol:

love this pic....indeed uri CP looks lonely..with everything else turns grey. Sigh.....I hope tonight's ep can cheer me up a bit. If not, I am not sure how I am going to stay alive till next week. (reposting the pic)

cr to the owner

@moodypie   

they should be casting in new modern drama together again  ... if we cant have all the cast then let the main lead like bogum, yoojung ,jinyoung, kwak do yeon or sobin play together in modern drama .... romance drama :blush: no more eunuch clothes .. no more rebel daughter .... no more political wedding .... no more evil kim clan ..... only full of romance and happy things :grimace: .... yeah .. that's my dream actually :phew:

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, in00022 said:

@moodypie   

they should be casting in new modern drama together again  ... if we cant have all the cast then let the main lead like bogum, yoojung ,jinyoung, kwak do yeon or sobin play together in modern drama .... romance drama :blush: no more eunuch clothes .. no more rebel daughter .... no more political wedding .... no more evil kim clan ..... only full of romance and happy things :grimace: .... yeah .. that's my dream actually :phew:

I don't mind having the kim clan with them in a new modern drama.....let the kim clan be the toilet cleaners.

• Like 14

3 hours ago, nataliakay said:

Watching the bed scene i kept going like "wow, look at how close they're huggin each other to sleep. It's as intimate as any other couple in love sleeping together""and I'm like "is this like the first time PBG and/or KYJ slept on a bed intimately with a different sex" and when they had to film that kiss (it was more like a touching on the lips at some angle)....can you imagine how long they had to just keep their lips touching each other (because the camera had to capture him slowly opening his eyes then smiling, then the camera had to capture her smiling)......kyaaaa!!!! the acting process is so INTIMATE! (i'm going to ignore the fact that there are tons of camera crews everywhere) wonder how both of them were feeling :D 

It seems like in BTS photo of the bed scene that PBG's butt is scooted as far away from KYJ as possible on the bed. His body is actually angled from her with possibly his knees bent up between them.

Or perhaps I'm just staring at that photo too long. ;) 

• Like 16

Finally get to watched Episode 13 with eng subbed and I thought I have already cried enough last night to not be affected as I watch again. Aaaaand I just fooled myself. Still cried like crazy for that opening scene especially now that I understand what they were saying :bawling: To be honest, I really appreciate that RO's mother was also one hell of a strong woman. I can't imagine how heartbreaking it was for her losing her husband for his ideals then denying her daughter (and herself) the right to live a normal life. How hurt must she be while witnessing RO's first heartache and knowing that she is partially at fault there. I won't dwell much on the latter parts since I agree with what most of our chingus here have already stated.

This episode was really jam-packed content wise but I did not even feel overwhelmed since PD-nim and writer-nim knows how to feed each scene to us the right way. I can't wait for tonight's episode but at the same time sincerely praying that they won't give us a week's worth of heartache while waiting for the next episodes. :tears:

P.S. I am really loving the flowery hanboks of YS! Such an added bonus to an already delightful character and actor :wub:

• Like 20

21.2 suegarbaby October 3rd, 2016 at 8:37 PM

PPS: This episode should score another tick in the production team’s box of doing everything right – I thought it was another well-done, well-balanced episode. Lots of forward-movement but the pacing was just right – the slowing down of time and the tender stretching of moments between Yeong and Ra On were wonderfully juxtapositioned against the backdrop of events happening within the palace.

BGM spot-on again – that last scene where Yeong hears the name of Hong Gyeong Nae’s daughter…. the sudden fading out of the sounds… the slow echoey intonation of the Minister Kim repeating the name Hong Ra On… then the dead quiet… and then the slow amplification of the raindrops on the ground and his hat… I felt the devastation of Yeong’s emotions right down to the bone.

Am sure the production team will do their best to keep up the great quality, and the only thing stopping them now is probably the health and well-being of the cast and crew – seriously, they should re-think the live-shoot scheduling system. It is putting unnecessary strain on everyone involved…

21.2.2 Peeps October 3rd, 2016 at 8:41 PM

Exactly. I continue to be astounded by them and the quality they bring. And that’s not even taking into account the fact that they’re cramming everything, from shooting to editing to sound synchronization. Of itself, Moonlight is a director’s/ film or drama critic’s dream.

Although I must say that I’m not as taken with the new OST. Maybe it’s just because they’re different and I need sometime to get used to them.

22 Tina October 3rd, 2016 at 8:36 PM

There’s a fine line between cliche and classic and “Moonlight” is doing everything right in this Romeo & Juliet love story.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-episode-13/

• Like 24

I feel sad for Ra On. Even if she leaves CP, she still cannot live as a woman. She will always have that sword dangling over her head. 

So it would mean that she would have to live as a man for the rest of her life!

I still believe that little princess holds the key to the downfall of PM Kim but they need more evidence than the statement from the little princess.

• Like 16

:wub:

28 lunatic4kd October 3rd, 2016 at 8:47 PM

I’ve never seen a drama employ moments of absolute silence so well. They are SO different from any other drama that the extra emotional plunge into the blankness of no sound catches my heart and hurls it over the precipice – as if I am screaming silently while falling over a cliff. It makes me hold my breath because I know the angst has wrapped around me like a squeezing snake – and the emotion of the moment becomes almost too much to bear…but just in time, the sound comes back…and the music..and the raindrops…and I let my breath out. With it comes hot tears…and I am in awe. As someone said above, this amazing drama has brought me back to the beginning when I discovered dramas and was overwhelmed with joy at the magic of the world up to that point unknown. I bow in the direction of South Korea with both hands over my heart.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-episode-13/

• Like 23

26 minutes ago, mioksf said:

It seems like in BTS photo of the bed scene that PBG's butt is scooted as far away from KYJ as possible on the bed. His body is actually angled from her with possibly his knees bent up between them.

Or perhaps I'm just staring at that photo too long. ;) 

I notice that too...speaking of pervertness...lol.

He has to be in that position to balance himself as one of his arm is laid out straight to be the pillow for Raon's head. :w00t:

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I don't mind having the kim clan with them in a new modern drama.....let the kim clan be the toilet cleaners.

@moodypie  hahahahahahahaha .... so, the evil kim clan reincarnated being toilet cleaners ??? :P

Then   .... crown prince , ys and by reincarnated being Rich boys like F4 ?? :phew: raon being someone like geum jandi ... loved by rich boy ??? :P .. ok i should stop now :grimace:

• Like 13

Omg. I can't. I really can't.  Don't know if I can watch tonight's episode. Still feeling so sad. And now starting to be very angry with Raon. How can she do that? How can she take away the choice the right to choose from CP? Like what he yelled at her when he rescued her from the Qing envoy. Who are you to decide what is good for me? 

I'm so angry with her that she has so little faith in their love. That her first choice is to run away and condemn the person she supposedly love the most to such pain, such regrets (because he didn't even know it was goodbye) , such bitterness, such bewilderment. That she already made the decision on both their behalf without even the other person knowing. 

Of course it's all for dramatic effect but I hope their first meeting after this CP will refuse to forgive her because she hurt him so deeply. Not because she's a traitor''s daughter, but because she's a traitor to their love. 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, iheartyoojung said:

The morning after...

In most drama or movies, when they showed a morning after scene, usually something epic happened the night before haha

In this case, I used my imagination to the fullest since the PD refused to oblige  :blush:

Then we can have twin babies 9 months later , rite ?? :phew: .... and CP n Raon live happily together .... B)

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I notice that too...speaking of pervertness...lol.

He has to be in that position to balance himself as one of his arm is laid out straight to be the pillow for Raon's head. :w00t:

There could be a body pillow between them too that we can't see under the blanket. Poor BPG and his arm though -- surely it would have gotten numb and sore with that weight and in that position for so long.

By the way, good thing that Singapore newspaper writer wrote her article before this episode or she would have had a cow with this bed scene!  Hahaha!

• Like 12