[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

8 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Woah congrats to the two.  Didn't think KYJ would win.  I love how the " I don't permit" line has become his thing.  For a minute in the screen cap, I though YJ was IU.  Whatever episode she's filming, it looks like RO left the palace but the room PBG is in looks similar to hers.  Are they the same room?

they might just be called into that room for the filming of the acceptance speech, so it might not even mean anything. 

• Like 21

Congrats to both Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bo Gum for their awards - fully deserved! Here's to many more in future, especially for their acting in MDBC!

Of course it would have been even better if they didn't have to share their awards but I am not going to quibble. I love APAN because they gave HCY an award :)  "Rising Star" Yaaaaaay ... 

Spoiler

Thanks to GettyGo for this delightful clip - typical Chi Yeul - bowing 90 degrees .. then later on he does a cute little dance :)

• Like 24

3 hours ago, febz said:

Claap...claap...claap for you too dear for giving me an inspiration. I'm might just open an eunuch agency Onion02_zpsbwva8jr1.gif 

Ps : psssst ..... about eunuch jang , isn't he an old man like wise harabuji ?? dun think he able to clean your house ...  :P

I try to keep it from him but apparently he's been eavesdropping:sweatingbullets:

@febz   ooooo ...... :crazy: ....oooppppssssssss ....i need to run away from eunuch jang nowww ...... runnnnnnnnn  .......:P ....and if you open eunuch agency later ... let me borrow some of young eunuch to clean my house like u said :phew: .... hahahaha

@inlovewithmdbc thanks for the information friend :)

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Woah congrats to the two.  Didn't think KYJ would win.  I love how the " I don't permit" line has become PBG's thing.  For a minute in the screen cap, I thought YJ was IU.  Whatever episode she's filming, it looks like RO left the palace but the room PBG is in looks similar to hers.  Are they the same room?

Yes I think they are in the same room.. they're going to make progress on the twin babies *byeontae mode on* :lol: I hope its not a wedding room for CP and HY :sweatingbullets:

Congratulation to our lovely OTP!! They deserved it!!

• Like 22

On 10/1/2016 at 8:20 PM, iheartyoojung said:
23 hours ago, chocolatepie said:
9 hours ago, parmma said:

Ctu34GVVYAALhyA.jpg

Ctu28ZRUIAAwNEB.jpg

Same background the acceptance speech of kyj to apan but kyj is on  beautiful hanbok i hope she use in feature ep.

• Like 18