[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

6.30am! Good morning!

I learnt my lesson well and decided to read all the comments here before i watch the preview. At least I am mentally prepared for what's to come. My weak heart can only take so much! :tears:

RO still has her bun up so i think the "bed" scene is just another innocent hugging scene ... Again! :angry:

How long are they going to make CP and RO just talk talk stare stare hug hug??!! Total of 18 episodes.. KBS should  at least have a kiss scene every 6 episodes?! :phew:

Arrrrghhhhhh... Back to the waiting game.

• Like 23

14 minutes ago, thephamle said:

De-lurk to request my time back too.. Even with the clue of cookie and how many kims, I got the career man and the body guard.. and I played this quiz four times!! I want my prince charming!!!! just give me all the answer so i can get my PC please!!!! 

DAEBAK.

89692-Mulan-jaw-drop-gif-1wgr.gif

Ige nuguya????

Aigooooooo..... it turned out @pyoyong crazy quiz did the job to make you unlurk, @thephamlechingu.

Welcome! Welcome!

P.S. @pyoyong, seems like you need to create more silly games so that more lurkers (who get mad at you for failing them) will come out. hihihihihi..

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

DAEBAK.

Ige nuguya????

Aigooooooo..... it turned out @pyoyong crazy quiz did the job to make you unlurk, @thephamlechingu.

Welcome! Welcome!

P.S. @pyoyong, seems like you need to create more silly games so that more lurkers (who get mad at you for failing them) will come out. hihihihihi..

I wasnt planning to but I want what my heart wants like the second female lead lol I want the stare, the hands and the dot claiming that i am his and no one else

and to think i got her as my character when i took the other quiz. argggggh

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, thephamle said:

I wasnt planning to but I want what my heart wants like the second female lead lol I want the stare, the hands and the dot claiming that i am his and no one else

and to think i got her as my character when i took the other quiz. argggggh

Hahhahahhahahhahahhaha... sorry.. still laughing hard.. hahahhahhahhaha..

I'm sure you'll get the man you wanted in the next try. Do it. ehhehhehehheheh..

• Like 13

@pyoyong I have NEVER, EVER got sooooooo frustrated with an online quiz! Tried so many times, chose so many variations and still i get no CP or YS!!! This quiz really really makes my blood boil and blood pressure goes sky high. I even muttered angry words under my breath. :angry:

I will try again after breakfast!! 

• Like 17

@myicecreamcakexoxo, awesome, can we relay on your data..?

I want the accurate one:expressionless: waiting pdnim , give us kiss scene such tortouring;)

The director knew what the viewers urge...but he intents  to tease us more longer with another preview..:blink: and your statistic made my hope digrease in 10% level...:bawling:

Wait Monday ...and quesing what behind the preview is more teriffied now.:cry:

• Like 20

@Jillia I bow down to you for all the characters insight. It is like you are the script writer and you are analyzing how each character behaves. 

@tiendoank I am not doing it again until @pyoyong gives me the answer to all questions 

question to all the active posters: when do you find the times to lurk, like, post and then add colorful comments with pic, video, mv ?!?! I have a hard time lurking as it is but to post with clever thoughts is time consuming. 

Edited by thephamle
  • Like 14

@Jillia I loooooovvveeee that you wrote about the weak king! Actually I have a soft spot for him knowing that he allowed himself to be pushed around not because he was weak but because of his fear for his son's safety. He didn't want to rock the boat and take on the powerful Premier as he realised that 1 wrong move by him would cost innocent lives to be lost. :(

I shall now confer on you the honorary doctorate degree, PHD in MDBC Studies, on behalf of NUS , National University of Soompi !!! :D

• Like 16

uggggh......How is everyone this cheerful morning/evening/day.....

was opening the cupboard above my computer while clickin the play button on preview last night....a thick book fall out on top of my head lol......was tryin to grab my korean dictionary...

The EUPHORIA in this thread heals my soul people! Should I say revived me from the semi dead condition since Tuesday. All I have left now is excitement for Monday! I feel like waking up at yell outside "Yo Sun sister, could you tuned up your gravity so the earth orbit faster around you and shorten the day by 1/2 for Saturday and Sunday.

So while trying to find a none existent fast forward I read these funny opening for my day

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

WHO IS THIS GIRL TRYING TO PLAY A GAME WITH???????

@pyoyong

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I NEED A HARABOJI, WHEN ALL I WANT WAS THE CROWN PRINCE MYSELF??

Give back the time I have spent to do your quiz, you napeun saeki.

give it back to me.

GVE IT BAAAAAAACK!!!!!

Hell sister. You know how much I love you right? I will never do anything to bring harms in your way. Look into the deeper meaning of your selection. You are tooo wise for my quiz sister. The intelligent of your choice has blown away the probability calculator. Need me to say?

1 hour ago, thephamle said:

De-lurk to request my time back too.. Even with the clue of cookie and how many kims, I got the career man and the body guard.. and I played this quiz four times!! I want my prince charming!!!! just give me all the answer so i can get my PC please!!!! 

hahahahahaha......you made me laugh the whole night sister. There is only one road answer for CP, you missed one, you will not get him. Life is like a box of chocolates - forest gump

@Mei Lee here lol hahahahaha...you are my joy *bow*

CP ---> 1 4 -----> 2 cookie (flower cake source of joy)  ---> 3 puppet (inspire the confession)  ------> 4 dear mother in law (obviously) ------> 5 rain romance (rain fetish) ---> 6 mysterious veil girl ---------> 7 13 (6 kim on the drama + 7 kim who pass the exam episode 9 48mins) , if you answer 6 it will lead you to byung, if you answer 7 it will lead you to YS cuz u counted the small version of him  ----------> 8 Water (was thinking about plausible answer on how you get to be so slim) -------> 9 Body (CP gorjess posture is just out of this world)

5 hours ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

For now, I am going to steer clear of this impending heartache since Mo{o}nday is still a few days away (I'll cross that bridge when we get there)..

So on a lighter note -- After I grabbed myself a good cuppa joe, it dawned on me that I should not have vehemently protested earlier about getting Eunuch Jang as my soulmate.. my honey bunny. I have realized that Eunuch Jang will always be fiercely loyal to me, he will do all that he can to make me happy whenever I need some pick-me-up AND he will be at my beck and call, waiting on me hand and foot day in and day out.. So even if I didn't get my prince, I will eternally be treated like a queen! And who wouldn't want that?! :P

Eunuch Jang, you're my man!! :wub:

There above the true road to CP , now you can enjoy your life with CP + eunuch Jang undivided attention *cheers*

Now I need to think of something to SURVIVE till Monday, you guys out there have a good idea to pass the time?

@Jillia I read all your post. Could you make it extra longer for Saturday and sunday edition plz? About 20 post worth of length. I need to read something that can last 61hours..thank you

• Like 20

53 minutes ago, ricerascal67 said:

@myicecreamcakexoxo woaaah chingu you made me revise maths!!!! loool

I'm sure we will see them kissing while wearing pretty hanboks :blush: KYJ rocks the hanbok look. She is simply stunning wearing hanbok.

Do well on your test! Fightiiiiiiing! :heart::wub:

hehe thank you! i generally like math but i hate stats w/ a passion XD i sure hope my calculations hold true cuz i need to see KYJ in a hanbok (preferably the one from her character poster :love: )

49 minutes ago, mujay said:

@myicecreamcakexoxo, awesome, can we relay on your data..?

I want the accurate one:expressionless: waiting pdnim , give us kiss scene such tortouring;)

The director knew what the viewers urge...but he intents  to tease us more longer with another preview..:blink: and your statistic made my hope digrease in 10% level...:bawling:

Wait Monday ...and quesing what behind the preview is more teriffied now.:cry:

i try to have as minimum expectations as possible regarding the preview cuz KBS is such a troll these days. i feel you tho :sweat_smile:

i bet they were like this:

tumblr_mh5hwsa90u1rg6pruo1_400.gif

after seeing our reaction that nothing happened in the last eps :lol:

27 minutes ago, Mei Lee said:

@myicecreamcakexoxo As for you, I shall confer on you the honorary doctorate degree in MDBC Statistics, on behalf of NUS, National University of Soompi!! 

ahaha, i feel like we all should just make MDBC a major/program specialization in NUS :wink:

That aside, if KBS/PD-nim decided to troll us again...

Imma flip some tables

giphy.gif

• Like 22

i feel like it is not the rebels who kill the queen but the prime minister. a clue from when little princess saw pm kim kill the old court lady. i think the old court lady knows that he kill the queen that's why pm Kim killed her. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, thephamle said:

@uripuppiesA +

i hope you do well on your real test!!! this is very creative and too many numbers involved but i love how you break down the analytical skinship to the minuscule data!!!!

I guess you meant @myicecreamcakexoxo Those stats though ...daebak...

@Jillia again bravo with the RO analysis..you never fail to go in depth with each of the character and yeah, they are surely meant for each other...chenistry overload

• Like 14