[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

2 minutes ago, yaishaj said:

Hello ... I am new here. Got to know about live recapping of Moonlight on this thread from Twitter. Have been following this since 2nd week. Saw 13 th preview and could not hold back.

Can someone just tell me why is KYJ's voice like that in the last scene? It scared the hell out of me. (Yea for a fictional character) What's RaOn thinking ?

Welcome! :)

Because her lines are so sad during that last scene.

"When you find out that I'm the rebel's daughter, will you regret that you ever meet me?"

Oh heart :'( 

From watching Kdramas, I could understand bits and pieces...

Like Yeong in the back hug scene promising  "happily ever after" life with Raon,,,

In the scene with  Yeong and HaYeon if I am not mistaken Yeong unequivocally said that there will be no love in the relationship and Ha Yeon is unfazed by it. Meaning to say she is okay having a marriage not founded on love with Yeong.

• Like 14

Lolll with the back hug & the bed scene, I expect we may reach 800th page today ahahah

Guys @bebe1989 is so sweeeet, there's a rough translation here. Thank yoou bebe1989 <3

29 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

PREVIEW LOVE IN THE MOONLIGHT 13

EDIT:

My short understand: lee yeong said to raon that he want them stay together forever for a long time..  and evil minister want to find hong raon ! 

The king feel uneasy about HGR (raon dad forget his exact name) follower/ his daughter.. 

Hy ask lee yeong to marry her, eventhought he doesnt love her back. 

Raon said about even from beginning u know about my dad was the head of rebellion back then, Do you regret for knowing me?

So at the end RO said to Yeong: If one day you discover that I'm the daughter of the rebel leader, will you not regret meeting her? :((

How I love RaOn & YooJung's acting :tears: She doesn't have to say anything and with that look in her eyes, it says everything :(( Woaa don't leave~~~

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

*chanting*

don't fall for the trap

don't fall for the trap

lie

its all lie

lie

no

don't fall for the trap

its cheese in the trap

no its all troll troll troll

don't fall

fall'fall'fallen

demmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we have a BEDSCENE .. chincha chincha chincha bedscene .. with pillow futon.. blanket ,,, everything .. yesyesyesyesyes

yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  ariba airba..

Yep ur rit.. .rit ...*deep breathe* let's not get ahead of ourselves ...remember last episodes trolling....its probably only what's shown in the preview...

AHHHRRGGG!!  BED SCENE!!!  BACK HUG!! :astonished:

Help!!! FREAKING OUT here !!!:crazy:

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

From watching Kdramas, I could understand bits and pieces...

Like Yeong in the back hug scene promising  "happily ever after" life with Raon,,,

In the scene with  Yeong and HaYeon if I am not mistaken Yeong unequivocally said that there will be no love in the relationship and Ha Yeon is unfazed by it. Meaning to say she is okay having a marriage not founded on love with Yeong.

Let's wait for an authentic translation! hahaha! You might all slay me especially with the Yeong-Ha Yeon scene!

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

*chanting*

don't fall for the trap

don't fall for the trap

lie

its all lie

lie

no

don't fall for the trap

its cheese in the trap

don't fall

fall'fall'fallen

demmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we have a BEDSCENE .. chincha chincha chincha bedscene .. with pillow futon.. blanket ,,, everything .. yesyesyesyesyes

@Bambiina see .... what i said 90% of moonlighters here are "hungry" to see bed scene .... :P ... your voting's result can be an answer for how "hungry" we are :grimace:.... ( sorry .. LOL )

Maybe raon plan is to stay with CP for a while till one day before CP's wedding ?? ... before she leave the palace .... she will give all her heart and love to CP and decide to become lover with CP ... after that she dissappear fr him .... :tears:.... hopefully my thought is wrong .... 

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Yeah I think so too.  RO is planning on leaving and that's why she's soaking all the moment she has left with Yeong.  Poor Yeong is clueless that RO is planning on breaking her promise.

You think they'll follow the book and she'll plan to leave after his wedding?

@honeywell It's possible considering there are BTS pics with interrogation chair?

Correct me if I'm wrong but in the novel

Spoiler

from the spoilers I've read after the wedding she tried to leave with her mom and sister because she thinks she'll be a burden for CP but got caught by someone (one of the baddies)? I can't remember who but if they follow the book it kind of fits in with the BTS, i.e., she got caught by the Kims and tried for being Hong Gyeong Nae's daughter so she could be blamed for the attack on CP. This is purely my assumptions though because I saw pics with KYJ wearing all white, not sure if it's for the shoot or she just took it off because it's hot.

My heart breaks for Yeong too :bawling:

• Like 17

Just now, budzy90 said:

Yep ur rit.. .rit ...*deep breathe* let's not get ahead of ourselves ...remember last episodes trolling....its probably only what's shown in the preview...

AHHHRRGGG!!  BED SCENE!!!  BACK HUG!! :astonished:

Help!!! FREAKING OUT here !!!:crazy:

I am only humannnnnnnnnnnnnnn ... dayemm .. gonna get troll again .. 

dayemmmmmmm

• Like 14

On 9/30/2016 at 1:52 AM, acaciahoning said:

@zenya22 great points you make and glad we can share opinions this way.

I think it actually applies to both kind of viewers.

In the romance genre – the genre trajectory is that of mutual, monogamist love – a love that will prevail after so many hurdles and it is a symbol to a certain kind of feeling (romantic love) which is actualized and performed through acts (kiss) and words (promise, confessions).

That being a symbol does not mean that characters/plot will always act according to what ‘kiss’ symbolizes. There are characters who are players/playgirls/boys may kiss many people, cheaters kiss those they are not supposed to kiss and things like that.

On the other hand, the lack of it on a romantic couple could also evoke equally strong reactions to viewers. So yeah, in these cases you may call kiss as becoming an important plot tool to evoke emotions on the part of the readers.

It may or may not have effect on the story as it depends on who is doing it (kisses by secondary characters may not, whereas those by major characters may).

I think (again my opinion only) that the kisses become such a hot topic in this thread because of the strong chemistry between Bogum <3 Yoojung which are able not only to create very palpable romantic atmosphere between them but also that both of them are able to make Crown Prince and Raon such sympathetic characters we wholeheartedly love.

What I really love about Bogum <3 Yoojung is that their portrayal create such a wide spectrum of emotional engagement – we would love to see them kiss and whatnot because they are so into each other lol but on the other hand, their love seem to be very pure at the same time, that it is still within the spectrum that you can still understand and care for them, kiss or no kiss.  

Bogum and Yoojung are really great actors in this way. I feel that the combination of their acting skills and sincerity as people has made this pair the real most valuable OTP in a K-drama in a long while.

@acaciahoningagain thank you for your patience in enlightening me... So I am thinking the PD and writer are having a good time knowing how the main character's kiss is very anticipated. That is why they are stingy in writing in or putting in scenes of kiss to drive everyone into a frenzy and then give that one special scene. Too many kisses spoils the broth???? it no longer becomes special??? just my take ... kinda following the law of supply and demand if the demand is more than the supply the price for the thing demanded gets expensive if there is too much supply more than demand the thing demanded becomes cheaper...

again thank you for sharing 

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

*chanting*

don't fall for the trap

don't fall for the trap

lie

its all lie

lie

no

don't fall for the trap

its cheese in the trap

don't fall

fall'fall'fallen

Agree with you President......stay cool :glasses: first and when we get more in the episode...then can rejoice.....instead of building a skyscraper and collapse into our faces.... :lol:

• Like 17