[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Because i addicted with MDBC, especially Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bo Gum, now i want to make a video for the scenes that i really like. I want to upload it in youtube and i'll give the link here after i finished it.

I'm fall in love with them:blush:

• Like 18

3 hours ago, pyoyong said:

SEMI - DEAD pyoyong PRESENTS THE MDBC CRACK HOUSE TO STAY ALIVE TILL MONDAY!

Quiz_zpslniiccow.gif

The title says it all peeps! Now I've been researching this drama massively for clues! I mean MASSIVE! I need to repeat this again so I can enjoy this.  MASSIVELY

Sooo you ready to Have FUN??!! Wait! Before that could you please sign here ---------------------------------------------->

NAaaaahh, nothin important, just usual disclaimer saying that you agreed to participate on your own risk blablablabla....not for underage children, not for weak heart, all that boring old stuff you usually see at itunes agreement.

You need to click ------------------------------------->  pyoyong's creation to send you to Soompi Heaven  (sugesting Internet Explorer)

Be proud and show the world your discovery! mwahahaha

wow this is awesome, looks fun thanks chingu!I'm gonna try it.~keke

• Like 10

*chanting*

don't fall for the trap

don't fall for the trap

lie

its all lie

lie

no

don't fall for the trap

its cheese in the trap

no its all troll troll troll

don't fall

fall'fall'fallen

demmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we have a BEDSCENE .. chincha chincha chincha bedscene .. with pillow futon.. blanket ,,, everything .. yesyesyesyesyes

yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  ariba airba..

• Like 24

Girls...she is in a eunuch costume. So...no...nothing is going to happen on the bed....i'll be so mad if the PD do their bed scene with her dressing up as a euncuch. It's supposed to be like in the ollustration. Hair all down and allll....*screams*

Urgh...why is the pd/writer so stingy with scenes of her wearing hanbok. I think there were more of her as a girl in the novel than in the drama. And to think we only have just 5 more episodes. 

I'm starting to feel they should have made ra on leave the palace 2 episodes ago.

• Like 12

Hello ... I am new here. Got to know about live recapping of Moonlight on this thread from Twitter. Have been following this since 2nd week. Saw 13 th preview and could not hold back.

Can someone just tell me why is KYJ's voice like that in the last scene? It scared the hell out of me. (Yea for a fictional character) What's RaOn thinking ?

Edited by yaishaj
  • Like 16

1 hour ago, MinLyn said:

Translation of the BTS video...

Caption 1 : An extremely happy Lee-young is putting on a mole on Ra-on's face...

As he gleefully laughs....

Yoo-jung : Isn't your laughter a little far too sinister?!

Yoo-jung : You just keep laughing in front of me...

Yoo-jung : People around us are also laughing...This is really...Hehehe...

Jin-young : This is an action scene...

Jin-young : Gonna use this knife...to kill someone...

Caption 2 : Practising how to kill someone...

Caption 3 : Yoon-sung using a dagger to slash the neck...

Caption 4 : Even if the action scene is of high difficulty level, Yoon-sung and Young's movements are in sync with each other.

Caption 5 : Ra-on is taken away again...

Eunuch Jang : She's being taken to the Queen's chambers.

A staff member pulls him away as Eunuch Jang yells aloud, "No, wait up!"

Eunuch Jang : I still have something to say. Let go of me!

Caption 6 : Trying his best to coax Eunuch Jang as Lee-young brings him over (with his arm around Eunuch Jang's shoulder).

Princess Myung-eun : Hey!!

Master Jung : Are you alright?

Princess  Myung-eun : Impertinent!!!

Master Jung : Caught you...I've caught you (as he catches hold of her hands).

Princess Myung-eun : Hey!!!

Master Jung : Are you really alright?

They then laugh aloud...

Master Jung : It feels as if I've taken quite a beating then it would be fine.

Caption 7 : Princess Myung-eun is about to slap him on his face and in the end. Master Jung got a shock.

In the drizzling rain, the both of them are running along....

Yoo-jung : Oppa, you've done well!!

Yoo-jung : Oppa, you're really formidable!!!

Caption 8 : 1,2,3,4...2,2,3,4...sending out all the positive vibes...

Caption 9 : Bang yah!!!

Last caption : That's all for now. After work, let's go watch the live telecast of Moonlight Drawn By Clouds...

I was looking for subs a while ago didn't know it was posted here already, thanks for the translation chingu. :)

• Like 12

Yeah I think so too.  RO is planning on leaving and that's why she's soaking all the moment she has left with Yeong.  Poor Yeong is clueless that RO is planning on breaking her promise.

You think they'll follow the book and she'll plan to leave after his wedding?

• Like 17