[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

57 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

Sorry folks, you can call me childish or spoilsport but I was extremely dissatisfied with the lack of intimacy in this episode (the level expected after all those visual hints), and ok my own fault for expecting too much despite many peeps saying KYJ is a minor and they need to respect the culture. There was great fighting by the 3 musketeers but it did little to mask my disappointment, I have to go away for a while to cool down because I have been feeling overheated (see below, that was me a while ago). Smiles and backhug no longer do anything for me. I will be back when I am in a better frame of mind. 

On top of it all, I was trying to watch it with the extreme lag which tested my patience, I owe a BIG thank you to the recappers for keeping me sane in the last hour. Moonlighters, you are the best

Yeah...I was kinda disappointed too...I thought the bun concept was pretty cool....  haiz....in any case now I gotta ban myself from here from posting for 2 days from tomorrow as there was no kiss(I said that in a post before the drama so I must keep my word)......:tears:  boohoohoo.....  but I supposed I can still lurk here to read....  LOL

The only thing that lifted me up in this episode was to see the friendship of the 3 guys in action and in tact.  And definitely my hero YS is daebak....   gotta "punish" myself for 2 days and seek comfort watching everything about JinYoung now....  

But I have to add....the scriptwriters tried to be creative in the romance dept to skirt criticism?...the rain, the removal of hat, the carrying of RO to the daybed and seated on CP's lap...the library sleeping on the table scene..(somewhat like the R88 scene on the floor sleeping but there was a kiss there) and the back hug with all the finger motions of caressing each other.    Maybe they have a constraint....eversince the chest wrapping hooha....   I am sure filming is not so fun for them if they have too many constraints...art must free-flow a bit....censorship board....relax a bit oye?

• Like 16

@salz Don't worrrryyy :3 There wasn't any misunderstanding. The guy in mask looked quite similar to BY (his hair style ahah) so at that time, Yeong (who was about to lose consciousness) imagined that BY was in front of him. But baaaaang, BY was behind & killed the guy! :wub:

• Like 14

@bebe1989 OMG... LOL...more parodies to come. 

I can only imagine the stage directions from the crew during the lap scene. 

"Look at Ra On deeply in the eyes"

"Put more love in your eyes"

"Hold her tightly around the waist"

"Keep staring!" *10 seconds pass* "Continue staring! We need the angles!"

• Like 24

from now on its gonna sad,

we should have many kisses for now

- when he confesses

- when she dresses as woman

- when she dresses him up

- when she sleeps on her lap

- when she hurts her feets

- when they piggy back

- when he says he has solutions

- when he marks her

- when he says shes his joy

- when he takes care of her after then queen

- when they walk together

- when they in the rain

- when they clean up

- when she sleeps on the table

- when he back hugging

.... these many opptunity and we only have one kiss? we demand make out

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

@salz Don't worrrryyy :3 There wasn't any misunderstanding. The guy in mask looked quite similar to BY (his hair style ahah) so at that time, Yeong (who was about to lose consciousness) imagined that BY was in front of him. But baaaaang, BY was behind & killed the guy! :wub:

Ahhh thank you XD

I was worried there gonna be bigger misunderstanding since he found about mask but glad this drama never drag misunderstanding

Long live 2058 and B058 otp

Lmao that practice pic parody of KDY and staff

Not gonna be surprised if eunuch Jang gonna post in his ig his own version of parody with his CP soon since he ship himself with CP more than anyone else lol

Btw im glad  i got it right when yesterday i say there gonna be twist like when RO taken to china that Kim hyung gonna work together with YS and CP again there need to be more of the three musketeer

• Like 13