[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

7 minutes ago, babysiew said:

hi welcome to the thread. u type @ follow by the name of the person, wait for a drop down menu and click it...  @in00022

But I can't do that with my phone I just can do it with my laptop:huh:.

@babysiew @burningwithlove thank you for your explaination how to tag the name , i'd tried several times just now but still cannot find a drop down menu or small list ? Sorry i am slow for this :sweatingbullets: but don't worry i will try again later for sure :D

And thanks for the welcome @babysiew , nice to meet you :)

@burningwithlove thanks for your compliment :wub:

@meifang89 oh so we need to use the computer instead of mobile phone ? No wonder i cannot find a drop down menu or small list coz i use mobile phone. Btw, thanks for the info :blush:

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, burningwithlove said:

Welcome to the Moonlight gang, @in00022! Nice to have you with us. :D 

@hairuchii Did you see that moment when the PM was speaking to the King and Head Eunuch Han side eyed the PM? I get the feeling Eunuch Han is fully aware of what a snake PM is. And part of his plan is to get rid of the Kims. But like you pointed out I also feel like he isn't entirely loyal to the King or considers the royal family expendable in order to further his plans and those of the rebellion. That worries me greatly. While we have seen that he will protect Ra On, it is also for the benefit of the rebellion. He wants to use her, the daughter of their former front man, to call the rebels to arms. It is really troubling me that Eunuch Han is only thinking of the rebel's cause, the bigger picture and not thinking for a moment that some key players will actually help make the country better. The Lee family are not all incompetent. They have a rising star, the young crown prince who clearly has the wisdom and the inner strength to be a wonderful King. Eunuch Han is overlooking all this. A country doesn't suddenly get better overnight when there is an uprising and the regular folk overthrow the kingdom. Order has also got to be maintained and it the people run riot they will basically run themselves into ruin soon enough. There must be balance. I hope BY can make him see reason, or break away at the right time in order to help the Crown Prince.

@febz I was giggle/snorting at the comment about the title being about undressing, Hehe! :D 

@tianaa YS looked particularly good in the darker clothing, no? He didn't have a lot of scenes yesterday but he is sure to play a key part in tonight's events.

Yeap even just type that words almost makes me nosebleed :w00t: *woooh it's getting hot here, I need to calm down my byeontae soul:lol:

• Like 11

Hi guys, I want to share some of my thoughts on ep11, do you guys think that maybe Teacher Jung is not Ra On's grandpa or should I say he is not Ra On mom or dad's father, but Ra On call him 'grandpa' because Teacher Jung used to say  "my grandpa once said" "my grandpa told me that"?? Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

About ep12 preview, my poor heart can't stand it. It drives me crazy. :bawling:

• Like 6

Recap of all the episode titles.

Episode 1      Destinity in the moonlight

Episode 2      The path to you

Episode 3      I am standing behind of you

Episode 4      After the play is over

Episode 5      Tell me your wish

Episode 6      When I want to say the secret I cannot reveal

Episode 7      Confession

Episode 8      Although you don't even know....

Episode 9      The moment the lock/latch of your heart is open

Episode 10     Like a fairy tale

Episode 11     The Promise   

• Like 20

23 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

But I can't do that with my phone I just can do it with my laptop:huh:.

I'm also mostly use my phone, just try to hold @ button longer, then after that try to type the first letter of the person you want to tag. Actually the automatically typo do exist but it just need extra attempt. Give it try first chingu ^_^ 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, febz said:

I'm also mostly use my phone, just try to hold @ button longer, then after that try to type the first letter of the person you want to tag. Actually the automatically typo do exist but it just need extra attempt. Give it try first chingu ^_^ 

Oh thank you for the advice:).

Still can't do it, if push @ button longer it'll change to &:confused:.

Guest ireumimolla

On the topic of OST, are there any other updates regarding Park Bo Gum's participation yet?

Since Beige's OST is officially listed as  "Ra-On Version", that means there should be a "Lee Yeong version" coming soon right?? 

How cool would it be if PBG sang that version himself! ^_^ (Just like how Hyun Bin sang his version of 'That Man' for SeGa)

Also, still waiting on that HCY's OST... Or maybe he's the one who's gonna sing the Lee Yeong version?  I feel so spoiled by the quality of singers we have for MBDC lol.

56 minutes ago, lorac529 said:

Agree totally! 

@daynci: you post is actually against the forum rules as noted in here on the bottom "Individual actors information or pictures that has no relevance to the drama/movie thread topic should be posted in their respective threads.", so please be sensible and wise!

the rule does say Do not bash other members.

• Like 4