[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

From what I understand when I read past posts with novel spoilers:

Hide contents

Lee Yeong and Ra On will leave the palace, have twins and one of the twins will be adopted by Ha Yeon and become king. :)

Historically Lee Yeong and Lady Jo (aka Ha Yeon) had one son and an adopted son or at least Lady Jo adopted the boy.

Oh no!!! I was hoping he would never touch Lady Jo.  If in the drama, Lee Young and Ha Yeon bear a child, I'll feel disgusted to the max!! 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, EstherW said:

This is the Taiwanese version. As its using traditional Chinese. China uses simplified Chinese to my knowledge

@EstherW thanks for sharing this info, traditional chinese is quite hard to read, at least for me, guess i have to give it a pass and depend on reading snippets from the chinese sites. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Here the FAST link! :D:heart:

:wub::wub: tq tq!! I stopped right at @Bambiina 's post. My heart goes dugeun deguen.. wondering what happened as i haven't completed back reading yet (fyi when I back read,  I go backwards). I definitely didn't leave this thread for a week, and feels like so many has thing has happened. Then i took a shower to digest about Bambi's post. After my shower, I thought of making myself a cup of hot cocoa, getting myself ready to read yours, telling myself, soon, I am going to reach your post. It does feel like watching a movie in this thread. If you wonder who is the character of the movie, it is us...the ones who are commenting here. hehe. 

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

@EstherW thanks for sharing this info, traditional chinese is quite hard to read, at least for me, guess i have to give it a pass and depend on reading snippets from the chinese sites. 

Quickly, before I board my plane.

I am buying the 5th book soon. Yes I can translate from traditional Chinese characters to legible English. No, that does not mean translating the whole book. Just the juicy parts :D.

The author and the book producers are smart. I haven't found the Chinese version of the novel online yet. Tieba discussions seem to indicate there must be be some copy in cyberspace. If I did, the translations would be moving a tad faster. But I believe in paying authors/artists (I wouldn't download a book if I wasn't buying).

I read the bathtub scene posted in tieba forums. Holey moley! It made me blush. 

• Like 13

Read some of the chinese translations that HY is not the bad person that some of us think she is. In the manhua, she was so in love with the CP that she wanted to marry him to support him in stablising his power. She has been gaining sympathizers among some of the cnets with them asking "what's wrong with her loving a person", it's just too bad that the CP doesnt love her.

Cant wait to see what the PD will do to her character in the drama, will she be good or bad? Next week is still a long way to go. 

cr : tieba.baidu.com

IMG_0063_zpsgkwnaoky.jpg

• Like 24

This drama reminds me so much of Jang Ok Jung, just the more happier version of it somehow. lol. I apologize for always bringing Jang Ok Jung and compare it to this drama. Story-line wise, MDBC scores by miles but I guess the love both crown princes have for their secret lovers (Raon and Ok Jung respectively) triggers that in me.

Crown Prince Lee Soon (Jang Ok Jung) would do anything just to ensure that he'd have Ok Jung by his side, even by going against the factions. In MDBC, CP would do anything to get Raon to be by his side always too. And in JOJ, Prince Lee Soon didn't even spend a night with his Queen when he supposed to, but went to Ok Jung instead. asdfghjkl. I hope this happens to our two lovers as well. I mean, I don't hate his future wife (because she is just another soul that falls madly in love with our CP anyway. Hehe), but I'd rather not have CP to even sleep with her, even for the tradition sake. No~ :vicx:

• Like 11

Did anyone recognized that Edy Kim's album cover changed at Melon music site? Im a bit unconfident about the old one (you know which..) and Im very like the new one...kkkk

Spoiler

I couldnt remove this hidding content. Sorry....im a newbie

Im not sure about the reason though.. (cause KYJ is a minor)....since in the naver music site still using the old one...

Edited by icyeon664
Wrong
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, sara2908 said:

Cs8f4pBUsAAdzKZ.jpg

Cs8f6qgVMAArlpz.jpg

Thanks for sharing the endorsement of the web novelist...  It is so great that she likes Yun Seong so much herself!!!   At least it confirms our attachment to JY playing YS is right too...he eerily fits YS to a tee in his acting and even the novelist is so surprised to find such a person in real life who was supposed to be her imagination!!   Everything she said about the cast matches our sentiments perfectly.  :blush:

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, Nudafu said:

Quickly, before I board my plane.

I am buying the 5th book soon. Yes I can translate from traditional Chinese characters to legible English. No, that does not mean translating the whole book. Just the juicy parts :D.

Haha, thanks for the offer but i am super greedy, i want to read all the parts, the whole enchilada

• Like 4

Just now, chocolatewaffle said:

This drama reminds me so much of Jang Ok Jung, just the more happier version of it somehow. lol. I apologize for always bringing Jang Ok Jung and compare it to this drama. Story-line wise, MDBC scores by miles but I guess the love both crown princes have for their secret lovers (Raon and Ok Jung respectively) triggers that in me.

Crown Prince Lee Soon (Jang Ok Jung) would do anything just to ensure that he'd have Ok Jung by his side, even by going against the factions. In MDBC, CP would do anything to get Raon to be by his side always too. And in JOJ, Prince Lee Soon didn't even spend a night with his Queen when he supposed to, but went to Ok Jung instead. asdfghjkl. I hope this happens to our two lovers as well. I mean, I don't hate his future wife (because she is just another soul that falls madly in love with our CP anyway. Hehe), but I'd rather not have CP to even sleep with her, even for the tradition sake. No~ :vicx:

I'm going to say something very unpopular!  I kinda like the future wife.  And I feel sorry for her - what a sad future she's going to have.

• Like 11

both bo gum and you jung love to eat, thát one big thing they have in common

i dont think the head eunuch mean harm, the king trusts him, asks him to take care of the prince. if he wanted to do something it would have been long time ago

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

Haha, thanks for the offer but i am super greedy, i want to read all the parts, the whole enchilada

Hee, it depends on the language. If it is straightforward, I could do verbatim on the fly.

An author like Qiong Yao, as famous as she is, is a surprisingly simple read. Tang Qi Gong Zi - love her to bits - but writes existential essays. 

I'm actually intrigued with MDBC's book version. A bit worried too, as I usually prefer book over film. Reason why I haven't read it yet.

• Like 10