[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I think I finally figured out the meaning behind the title of the 8th episode: You Think You Know It All But You Don't.

It was a episode of misunderstandings but also truths finally being out.

1) Lee Yeong found out Ra On is a girl OR got his confirmation.

2) Ra On tells Lee Yeong "you don't know everything about me".

3) Ra On is misunderstanding the situation between Ha Yeon and Lee Yeong. Thinking he actually likes Ha Yeon. But this misunderstanding is resolved in the same episode (THANK YOU, WRITER-nim!!). So Ra On thought she knew it all but in the end she didn't.

4) We also have Byung Yeon who finds out something he didn't even expect: that Hong Sam Nom is actually Hong Ra On.

this is the change i wanted i need to say i love your posts :D Also i cant wait to see how Kim Hyung will act or feel now he knows Ra On is ! İ wish we can see more of them together in future eps like a big bro and sister *-* awwwhhh 

31 minutes ago, daynci said:

in theory, someone dresses as a girl doesnt mean shes a girl rite hehe

i know right i was thinking about that at first eps :)  gender roles are hard to guess but its a kdrama and girls who wear/act like males usually are female in dramas not bi or lesbian or tomboy... they are just trying to hide their gender lol :D 

• Like 9

9 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

hi rin90..

Me too, its weird to call dongsaeng as oppa.Lol. Kim hyung so cute lately, his voice also sound sexy to me :P 

Hi.. @Jillia

i think she was using princess as an excuse, so she can come often to palace, to meet leeyeong and asking princess about her brother. Looking how hy treat princess, it seems she was never be close with princess before, even princess asked her since when they were close? 

yes hy is cute, it was nothing wrong if she likes prince that much. But it seems her love towards prince, little bit agressive. *moreover im not ready to see raon sad because of her. -.-

*off to rewatch :P 

I was so... hngg... when i knew my junior / new students at universty born on 1998. LOL!

Im still didnt hv time to watch moonlight *sigh*

Tonight must meet my supervisor to look up my final project paper. Got rejected so many time. Hoping ths night she will approve my project paper and i cn watch moonlight without any stress. LOL

• Like 9

Guest charliew
1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:
1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

The chub chub princess is so cute in cartoon form....  I love her role in the drama...she brought out the worse in Ha Yeon who snatched her "every girl's guide to understanding love" when chub princess shared with her  but did not agree to lend it to her in Episode 8.  It showed how desperate HY was...

omg yes i love Princess Myeong..she is so cute..i love her character.  Why can we match her with YS? I wish there is a story line between her and YS. After all he used to be his brother's friend, that would be sooo interesting.

Yoo Jung and Bo Gum have obviously become close and you can sense the family vibe between them.  I love that KYJ gives the fans a daily update on set.  Finally we get to see RO in a different color other than the green eunuch outfit.  I gather she made her decision to stay by the prince's side since she's still with him in the BTS. 

Was anyone else hoping for another kiss in episode 8? It didn't happen but part of was expecting another one.  

• Like 18

I also want to see more sides if Ra On but I love her nonetheless. Without her guide, LY wouldn't be able to make much progress. First she declared they are friends so she have the right to know his name or identity and LY gave her that. Then she questioned " Are you still angry with me? What do you mean by 'stay with me’ ? " Again with her words it became wicked love. I was prepeared to see Ra On sad and insecure because of HY but Yoo Jung was able to bring out ugly side of jealousy that is blaming other party for the hurt. Because of this once again LY just accepted he was insensitive without knowing what made her upset all along. 

• Like 17

@charliew That is a fabulous idea...chub princess and YS...afterall she is going to slim down right?  heehee..   For YS, it was love at first sight with RaOn.. it would be hard for him to love anyone else so easily I guess.  He knew RaOn was a girl the moment he met her...as he confided in the giseng when he helped her draw her portrait. I love his self-control ability, stay true to his heart qualities, knows what he wants and at the same time very observant of his loved one's needs. He is also very loyal to his friend LY but conflicted with his grandfather's will. CP is not as detail as YS, more playful, mischievous and he did not fall in love with Ra On at first sight. However, his love development with RaOn is all a natural course because they have more opportunity to spend time together than YS.

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, daynci said:

i remember in one interview kim yoo jung said she said she will date when shes 20. She is 17 turn 18 (turn 20 in korea age). does it mean shes gonna date soon? hehe. whos gonna be the lucky guy for this beautiful girl?

Lee Min Ho would be the first in line.  YJ was only 13 and he already declared that we would ask her out.   :lol:

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I thought so as well. Thinking about it Lee Yeong and Ra On would make an ideal couple - especially as king and queen. I'm sure Lee Yeong would seek advice and also as we know they would make the life in palace a lot more bearable for eachother. :wub:

I think Ra On's character and her meaning to Lee Yeong is completely underrated. Lee Yeong is a smart guy but sometimes he just needs somebody to talk to and to care for. He needs the warmth he got from his mother. And now he gets it from simply being with Ra On. It changed him a bit as well.

Yep,  since ep 1 it's always Ra On who calls LY out of  his comfort zone.  If you watch Lee Yeong's decisive moments there is always Ra On's voiceover. So it's fair to say he changed mostly due to Ra On's guidance. Moonlight Drawn by Clouds remains loyal to it's meaning after all ^^ If she avoids him I also  believe that she has good reason. 

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Yoo Jung and Bo Gum have obviously become close and you can sense the family vibe between them.  I love that KYJ gives the fans a daily update on set.  Finally we get to see RO in a different color other than the green eunuch outfit.  I gather she made her decision to stay by the prince's side since she's still with him in the BTS. 

Was anyone else hoping for another kiss in episode 8? It didn't happen but part of was expecting another one.  

Me!!  BoGum raised his hand tooo!!

Image result for raise hand moon drawn by the clouds

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, xwen said:

Hello all! 

This is my first time posting :wub: Does anyone know the song played in the beginning of Ep 8?

Many thanks!

Sorry maybe the song is not named yet(could be Baek Ji-Young's song) .....the instrumental version in the beginning of  Ep 8.   In this video...second half is also instrumental.

• Like 6

@Jillia a shoutout to you ... I love you ... thank you for all the epic information .. tqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq... 

muah muah muah .. I know I am taking chances ... and wasting soompi bandwidth .. whda heck .. you deserved a shoutout for your dedication and continuous effort bringing in information here ... and making this place more informative THANK YOUUUU

Edit : to include thank you to everyone that actively posting .. you gals make my day

• Like 11