[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

@cyang923 To be honest we don't know why, we have to wait and see if the drama will give us the answers.

What we know is that Kim Byung Yeon seems to be working for the Hong clan or the rebels, now they can be one and the same. Though he is in a lot of ways loyal to Lee Young, and that is a conflict he is having a rough time with. Anything more is just speculations, so I hope it gives you some answers. o(^-^)o

• Like 12

@Jillia. What I've understand from Lee Yeong's smile over seeing Ra On in hanbok, he figured his love is not as hopeless as he thought. If he give his best shot he can win over Ra On's heart instead of losing her like what he wrote in letter. That's how his confession changed. In the end nothing else can  top his desire to be with Ra On that's his consistency. He took his sweet time to sort out his feelings instead of stressing over her gender and his preference lol. 

• Like 21

Good morning Moonlighters!.... aigoo... 40ish pages since yesterday episode airing... :)

Just wanna drop a line after reading some of the comments, i draw parallel to the Cinderella and 4 Knights when some commented about annoying 2nd lead female. That girl in C4K will really annoy the heck out of everyone :D:D:D:D i hope the 'crown princess' wouldn't be able to beat that, i have enough of it in C4k....:D:D

But anyway, let's keep everything civil here, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. we agree to disagree and move on.... we all  love the drama so we need to make the atmosphere conducive for everyone :)

What a tease with the baby picture between BG and YJ.... and man, both of them look good.. it looked just like a family picture... they can act and pose! the cameras just love them ... be still my heart :)

• Like 12

This thread is moving super quick! :w00t:

Loved this weeks episode though, so much character development, it makes me so happy *cries tears of joy* 

I also love all the fashion!! Never really payed attention bc too much focus on subs but wow it's absolutely gorgeous.

thanks to everyone!! :rolleyes::heart:

• Like 10

I just wanna say~~~

WOW! This forum moves so fast! It was just 300 pages yesterday!:dizzy:

I love how the three guys already knew our dear Eunuch Hong is a SHE!:glasses:

I mean, it isn't draggy and long enough for them to realize that. And CP's reaction is not lacking at all. When you already have suspicions and you confirmed it, you will have the same expression. But it still is different for another person. It's just that his way of thinking is a bit logical. And he did get stressed out on few episodes thinking he liked a man.:heart:

I guessed he was rather relieved that his love for Eunuch Hong won't go that bad.

Anyways, tat's just purely my opinion and from what I observed.

(I just love how CP loves teasing our lovely RO! And that picture with a cute little baby~~~ OMG!!!!):heart:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Rin90 said:

Im so sorry for myself cz he is younger thn me. Back thn, i called every actor oppa. Now, even CP is my dongsaeng! :blink: kim hyung aa.... why so cute?? XD

Im not watching moonlight ep 7&8 yet cz my classes are very pack and many assignments to do right now thought already save ep 7&8 on my hp and lappy.. ו×

But so happy whn looks at the rating! Moonlight aja2 fighting!

hi rin90..

Me too, its weird to call dongsaeng as oppa.Lol. Kim hyung so cute lately, his voice also sound sexy to me :P 

Hi.. @Jillia

i think she was using princess as an excuse, so she can come often to palace, to meet leeyeong and asking princess about her brother. Looking how hy treat princess, it seems she was never be close with princess before, even princess asked her since when they were close? 

yes hy is cute, it was nothing wrong if she likes prince that much. But it seems her love towards prince, little bit agressive. *moreover im not ready to see raon sad because of her. -.-

*off to rewatch :P 

11381837.gif

• Like 24

I celebrate the fact that he loves Sam Nom for who s/he is. He penned the letter knowing that he would be in trouble if it was discovered and Sam Nom maybe taken from him. I am glad he found out so early. (So it means that he was possessive of Sam Nom before he knew)

PS. Do all the songs have the word 'moonlight' in them? 

PPS. Sign of my obsession with the drama. Waiting for my flight so I am typing this at the airport!

• Like 13

Rating still ok. Only less than 1% from Monday. It will bounced back next Monday like how it happened this week. 

The couple bracelets - it's going to sell like hot cakes soon.. how can we get it?;):wub: (Ignore the 1st emoticon as i click wrongly and can't delete it)

In fact, when CP saw the bracelets, he pick up the blue one with the pink one dangling on the blue color, JHY lifted up the pink one at the same time, i was sad when it happened. Then some commotion and she let go of it.. i was so happy because it has a meaning to it, she is likely going to let CP go.. and the fact that the bracelets are worn by CP and RO now also seems to imply that both of them are destined to be together. 

That umbrella/shelter scene. If i did not watch since episode 1, i may think the crown prince is a pervert when he keep on stroking RO hands lol

• Like 18

Hello Chingus,

Although he wasn't shocked but  rather surprised to learn about his eunuch being the gal whom he saw dancing. He kept seeing the girl in Sam Nom.Guess deep down,psychologically he fell head over heals in love..lol :wub:

Edited by spidy08
  • Like 12

Omo! Omo! Omo! 

Remember episode 3 when the King had a nightmare and a eunuch entered his room. The king noticed that the Eunuch didn't seem familiar...and then ghosts of lost lives appeared while this man berated the King for the loss of lives? It's Raon's father!

q9Qu88v.png

• Like 17

Gooood morning/evening chingudeull! Wahahahahahaha...I woke up reading this thread fill with hilarious comments from some of the funniest people! Bhahahahaaha You guys start my day! Sooooooooooo,  I detect that the gate of hell was open last night! Well, this happy bunny will march into that darkness void with NO FEAR! I'm coming innnnnnnnn! *DIVE*

8 hours ago, tiendoank said:

clap, clap, clap!

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE.

The-Devil-devil-fire-monster-smiley.gif

8 hours ago, tiendoank said:

No... not annoyed. Just there are times when I want to smack her in the face and sweetly tell her, "Kkojo." especially when she pays another visit to see the CP again.

Not annoyed at all. . but there are times when I sooooo want her to witness with her own eyes how happy CP is when he's flirting with his lovely eunuch, so she'll understand that Seja's heart is out of her reach and she'll appear no more.

Totally not annoyed by her. Just there are moments when I so want to reach my tootbrush, pointing it at her and spell "Wingardium Leviooooosa!"..

hehhehehhe.. so not annoyed. Not at all. Not at all.

OMO CHINGU! I didn't know  you have SUCH a power in you! Well, here, I'm donating some of my stuffs to back up your worthy cause! Let's see, what do I have here...

41Ec5Dp5U5L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpgf

The Book of Death pocket edition, can carry it ANYTIME ANYWHERE. Bought it last time to see if I had it in me. Too bad, I don't have that wizardry in me. Lemme look, owhh!! Can't leave without it!! HERE!

bevfabriccrafts_2140_263135824

Black candles imbues with banshee tears! 100% SUCCESSFUL RATE on ANY SPELL! Lastly, hang a sec..I know I keep that dude somewhere..

candle-skull-2-16136119.jpg

Ok he's a little bit decomposed, but since he still got the upper teeth that will do the trick. He will serve as your medium back at the realm of  the death, mwahahaha. You are GOOD TO GO chingu!

Pssttttt, *whisper* chapter 7 The Forbidden Spells section, if I may suggest, u can wave your toothbrush while saying 'Avada Kedavra" at that desperate other women. Catch my drift? *wink wink*

8 hours ago, Bambiina said:

Just drop by to declare that .. I AM STILL ALIVE .. despite countless effort by PBG to kill me with his smile/smirk/piecing eyes ... I am still in one piece though barely breathing.. MOM .. I am still alive after eps 8... Thank god for my experience I managed to stay alive ..

Fan is not enough .. I need 2 horse power aircond to cool me off. PBG - it's illegal to smile that way .. that is a very very very suggestive smile this poor ajumma heart even though very very very experience still have a tough time breathing .. 

Omo .. I cannot think coherently ... I can't even analyze anything .. right now what's important is for me to cool off and breathe normally ..

What?? .. You are asking me how was today's ep? ... 

DAEBAK is not good enough to describe tonite's episode ... 

I must have saved a country to be bless with drama this good ...

30% rating.. AJA!!!

Gurrrrrrrrrrrll, you should see smoke comin' out of my ears causing the entire area down with 0 VISION!  A London Fog Catastrophe occurs during the library scene! Phewww, I thought I'm READY for all this! Well, ready my foot! I faint with just 2mins in the drama.  That KISS is wayyyyyyyyyyy too much for me to handle in the START! Geeez, all my chi down the drain! And that umbrella scene, hand groping and all...omo..oh crap smoke... I need an EXHAUST FAN NOW!!!

Right...where was I? Oh yea, @nonski darlingggggggggggg, *left cheek kiss* muach muach muach, *right cheek kiss* muach muach muach! Thank you for the sublime party you threw in yesterday! It was FAB darling! Total delight for everybody! I almost had a down syndrome due to some scene....I could not possible recover without your party. Lemme tell you this traumatic feeling I got, all because of THIS

Spoiler

14_zpsdgc0gick.jpg

That was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooo many OLD FARTS in one screen!!!! GOOD GRIEEFF PD-nim!! My eye ball is LITERALLY dropping on the floor can't cope with this WTH scenery!!! That amount of OLD FARTS are beyond any normal human being can handle ok!! Oh crap. I need to hide them in spoiler before I start BARFING again..chingus 17 and below don't look... trust me , it will safe you about 1 year life..

Aahh, yes @nonski darling, this is a bit embarrassing to say, but me and @Jillia need that leftover exo chicken legs + that Korean Beers from the party. We both need to stuff our self to death and be on constant drunk state till the coming Monday. I hope you don't mind *grabbing everything on the buffet*

Ok lastly, I just HAVE TO SAY THIS!! That last scene!! OMO!!!! IS THAT A JOSEON BVLGARI BRACELET ANCESTOR EDITION that I'm seing?????????????

bvlgari1_zpsmtcdojvg.jpg

Tsk tsk tsk, didn't know this Bvlgari style was already a trend back at those day! Our CP has a good taste isn't he? Mwahahaha... I need a time machine please!! I need to buy that bracelet while is still in Street Vendor Price range! Anyone want to come with me? We can buy them in BULK and sell it back in the future for BUTTLOAD of MONEEEEEE....*KACHING*

I even like the little tassel on them! I know I see that little tassel on the bracelet here somewhere. It add the rustic touch don't you think? hohohoho

• Like 23

6 hours ago, chubbz said:

But in Moon Lovers, there's blood on Wang So's sword nearly every time, even if there's only 1 slash made...

No bashing please, I watch and like both shows. Just find the contrast hilarious :lol:

So far, I've only seen 2 episodes of 'Moon Lovers', and it's quite the opposite of 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds'. The former certainly does not shy away from showing massive amounts of blood (even some get splattered onto the male lead's face) whereas the latter simply makes the viewers accept that it's there.. Frankly, I'm not much for gore (I do not like the sight of blood :vicx:), so I'll take the latter's depiction, or rather non-depiction any day. ^_^

• Like 7