[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Guest MaknaeC
17 hours ago, iamia said:

The jump shots remind me of the jump shots of the cast of the Revolt of Gumiho. They look like they are having so much fun. 

Yes, it really reminds us to Revolt of Gumiho back in 2010, right? And the filming atmosphere also reminds me so much to Gumiho's filming atmosphere when actors, directors, and staff were having so much fun and they even remain close until now (they have reunion just a few months ago).

Yoojung, Bogum, Lee Junhyeok, and the other actors seem having so much fun so far. The director and staff are like that too. There's this one conversation between the staff, they said seems like it's the first time they find this kind of atmosphere when filming. So, eventhough our drama is an underdog drama, I really hope it still can do well so that MDBC team can continue to smile and having so much fun. For the sake of our hardworking actors, directors, staff, etc, please do well! *pray

More promos for 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds'

[Kkuljaem]

201607191305778918_578da7ec274c4_99_2016

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-19%2Bat%2B3.55.2

Osen- Naver: 'Moonlight', Park Bogum ♥Kim Yoo Jung, this pair is 'heart-fluttering'... midsummer's sweetness 

1. [+4,521, -185] They are smiling so refreshingly.. just like summer

2. [+3,217, -203] Hey, Bogum-ah, I'm already looking forward to it

3. [+3,081, -178] Why are their eye smiles so pretty?~

4. [+2,437, -178] I welcome this pairing ♡ Come on in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds!

5. [+2,600, -306] No acting holes between the two of them. I'm not at all worried for Kim Yoo Jung because she's one who can even pull off grown up roles. Their visuals are so good. Can't wait^^

6. [+684, -79] So that's how a man who stepped out of a manga looks like.. He's so handsome even when he's lying down like that and when he's fooling around

7. [+595, -54] Daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Their smiling faces are just so refreshing to see ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+587, -55] Why are they so pretty? ㅋㅋㅋ

69ba6762gw1f5zmu8m0v5g20dw0h1b29.gif

Source

• Like 21

15 hours ago, MaknaeC said:

Yes, it really reminds us to Revolt of Gumiho back in 2010, right? And the filming atmosphere also reminds me so much to Gumiho's filming atmosphere when actors, directors, and staff were having so much fun and they even remain close until now (they have reunion just a few months ago).

Yoojung, Bogum, Lee Junhyeok, and the other actors seem having so much fun so far. The director and staff are like that too. There's this one conversation between the staff, they said seems like it's the first time they find this kind of atmosphere when filming. So, eventhough our drama is an underdog drama, I really hope it still can do well so that MDBC team can continue to smile and having so much fun. For the sake of our hardworking actors, directors, staff, etc, please do well! *pray

Yes, I saw the reunion picture uploaded on IG by Lee Minho(93). They look so cute and grown up. My kids.... :tears: I sure hope the Gureumi cast and crew will also grow so close by the end of the filming that they'll have cast reunions like that for years to come. With the staff testifying to the fun atmosphere they have on the set, I now can't wait for behind-the-scene clips and NGs to be released. ^_^

With regards to the underdog status of Gureumi, I'm actually resigned to the fact our beloved drama will have an uphill battle. Gureumi may have a 2 week headstart on SHR, but the airing of the first 4 episodes will coincide with the airing of the last few episodes of Doctors. A lot of people usually tune in for the final episodes, and with Doctors being so popular, I am scared that it'll be hard for the drama to reach double digit ratings. In fact, I will be so happy if it did. And Gureumi will follow Beautiful Mind, which is at the bottom of the ratings battle even if it's awesome according to reviews. Is it possible to convert Monster watchers and have them watch this instead? Is it possible for it to match SHR in the ratings game? Yes, but that would be quite a feat. I would be over the moon for that. But I'm already tempering my expectations because the situation Gureumi is in is tough, and it'd be better to be ready to soften the blow of disappointment. Rather than wish for very high ratings, I am now wishing for the drama to be solid from the writing to the acting to the directing so that it'll gain a strong following internationally much like what Sungkwunkwan Scandal succeeded in doing after being buried in the ratings game by both Dong Yi and Giant (both had 30% ratings at some point). *prays with you*

Also, Eukybear noticed something from the teasers that is very curious. The first poster only had 2016.08 as the date of the premiere. There is no exact date in August that is indicated in the promo material. The first few stills that were released in the official IG account had 08.15 in the description, and then for the first video teaser and other promo materials since then, it's just 2016.08. Even the kbs official twitter account just says 'august' as the premiere date. Could it be that the actor change affected the schedule? Or was it something else entirely? Was KBS planning of inserting a drama special in between much like what they did to buy Beautiful Mind some time? I am not liking the uncertainty... I hope this is nothing but them being vague about the premiere date is quite concerning.

Edit:

Came back from the Beautiful Mind thread and it seems like KBS is in discussion of cutting the drama short for them to broadcast the Rio Olympics (so unfair for BM fans). The Olympics will run up until August 21. If this pushes through, we may see the Gureumi premiere delayed by a week (pushed from August 15 to August 22). I have no idea if this is good or bad for the drama. On one hand, it'll buy some time for the cast and crew to catch up on their schedule and polish the first few episodes more. On the other, the premiere may be too close to the SHR premiere. It sucks for the fans of Beautiful Mind and Gureumi too - BM fans for getting shafted and Gureumi fans for having to wait for the drama even longer.

• Like 6

With cinematographer Baek Hong-jong

Cnz82O7UkAAFylD.jpg

Source

Love in the Moonlight Tidbits from KBS World

SYNOPSIS:  "There is a crown prince who falls in love with his political eunuch. Yet, Lee Yeong, the prince, knows he cannot possibly propose his feeling. Meanwhile, Hong Raon, the subject, is scared she might show herself in true colors. What are they? Friends or lovers? Should they not have met each other?" [Source]

Different from the wintery mood of 'Uncontrollably Fond', 'Love in the Moonlight' floats on a scented summer breeze. As soon as Park Bogum lay on Kim Youjung, he said, closing his eyes, "I feel really comfortable working with Youjung." [Source]

• Like 16

Thanks @bisous for the updates!!! They look ridiculously pretty in that picture and I can't help but squeal at the last quote of Bogum being at ease with Yoojung. :wub:

I find this very interesting. It says on the first article where the picture was taken:

오늘(19일) 공개된 KBS 2TV 새 월화드라마 ‘구르미 그린 달빛’(연출 김성윤, 백상훈, 극본 김민정, 임예진, 제작 구르미그린달빛 문전사, KBS미디어)의 티저포스터에는 츤데레 왕세자 이영(박보검)과 사랑스러운 위장내시 홍라온(김유정)의 여름 향기 물씬 나는 다정한 한 때가 담겼다.

The directors listed for Gureumi are Kim Seongyun (or Kim Sungyoon) and Baek Sanghun (or Baek Sanghoon). I've known of Kim Sungyoon's inclusion from the first page but not Baek Sanghoon's. Baek Sanghoon was one of the 2 directors of Descendants of the Sun - Lee Eungbok being the other director. All three directors collaborated for Dream High with Baek being a producer, and Kim and Lee being the directors. So Gureumi has 1/2 of DotS' director tandem, its cinematographer and music director? Interesting.

• Like 9

I am baaack ahaha :D So I'll talk about some things that happended while I was not here.

First I am a little sad that Seowon dropped out :( Because I'm in love with him :o <3 But since I like Dongyeon it's ok :)

Second: KBS is doing a GREAT job at promoting. The teaser made some ppl go like "I usually don't watch sageuks but after watching this I will" :P RISE GURUMI RISEEEE <3

• Like 10

@iamia  oh no so more delays for moonlight? :( Although I haven't seen bm it's sad for their fans! But if they do broadcast the Rio Olympics I'm hoping that the people who watch it (hopefully a high number) will continue watching kbs2 for moonlight (Y) so hopefully the channel will promote the drama diligently throughout the Olympics and it will do well.

Tbh I don't mind as long as the story is good since I can't contribute to the ratings anyway. But yup hoping for international success if not in Korea :heart: 

P.s need another trailer asap :bawling: a long one!

• Like 8

Welcome back, @KimYoojungxLeeBitna! And welcome to the thread, @yellomellow001!

@Mymindisblank Yes, unfortunately, if KBS decides to push through with this, the premiere date may be moved back. I am with you in hoping that if they chose to broadcast the Rio Olympics, many will tune in and KBS will use the opportunity to promote MBDC heavily. This happening to Beautiful Mind sets a bad precedent though. This shows how much KBS value ratings, and I don't like that they're on the verge of choosing to cut a drama short without giving much consideration to the drama watchers and the cast and crew. If I put myself in BM fans' shoes, I'd be angry about this as well. While the delay may be beneficial to the cast and crew of MBDC, I can't help but wish that the BM fans prevail in their protest against KBS. This is just so unfair for them. I hope all goes well.

And yes! This drama may be the underdog but if the story and execution are great, it could still be a hit. Reply 1997 started with no buzz but through word of mouth after a few episodes, it became very popular. Word of mouth is really important for this drama. So yeah, MBDC fighting!!! ^_^

The cinematographer was edited out. Sorry, PD-nim...

• Like 12