[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

:w00t::w00t:OMG KISS!!!!:wub::wub:

This drama reminded me so much of Coffee Prince. Same as the male lead unaware that his crush is actually a female. Wonder if the CP will be angry later after finding out that RO is a woman after all.

Love it when CP/LY smiled that sweet mischievous smile before swooping in to claim RO's lips. @moodypie chingu, did you see the kiss???

• Like 18

Waitt,  did I miss something?  Did CP knows Ra On real gender?  I don't understand a thing except the scene is really intense with CP staring at her & suddenly they kissed??? Kyaaaaaaaaaaa... :heart:

I can't believe the PD granted our wish this soon,  aah gomawooo PD-nim

The way Ra On closed her eyes & CP smiling for it was so cute & it's a pretty GOOD kiss,  omaya I really can't wait for the subs

Did he or did he not know if he is a she? 

Gyaaaa.... We definitely need to celebrate this kiss chingu & expected more kiss to come :rolleyes:

• Like 19

And now because of this I can't focus at work.  So many things to do at the lab and I can't start any of them.  Thanks MinLyn for the translations and the recappers tonight.  His confession pretty much says it doesn't matter whether RO is a man, woman, or an alien, all that matters are what he feels.

• Like 16