[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

7 hours ago, MaknaeC said:

Some of those illustrations (such as the bridge scene and the sat-gat scene) came from the early story of the original novel and we've passed that time already, too bad we're most likely not gonna see it in the drama. I want to see it too :(

The sat-gat thing is depicted differently in the drama, original novel, and history.

History : Kim Byeong Yeon's famous nickname was Kim Sat Gat because he loved to wandering around wearing sat-gat (Traditional bamboo hat).

Novel : Kim Sat Gat because Raon gave him the sat-gat just like in the illustration, so his nickname is Kim Sat-Gat. (How I wish this drama go with this story)

Drama : They called them Gat-Byeong Yeon because he's so cool when he's guarding the crown prince outside the palace wearing sat-gat.

There's so many changes. But don't worry! I'm sure we still can see more moments between Raon and his Kim-Hyung. Because right now he's quite fond of Raon and they're actually sharing similar background story just like this thread already discussed it a way back even before the drama started ^^

Wahhh, thanks for all the information !! :w00t:

Sad to hear about the sat-gat scene, that picture was my favorite of all the Kim Hyung and Raon illustrations. Granted, if shown, it would have caused a huge uproar and sudden claims of third lead syndrome :relaxed: 

Yeah, I definitely think Raon and Kim Hyung are connected in some way after the preview of episode 5 and some later illustrations I saw where Raon, the female, is fully revealed. I really need to start reading this thread from page 1 for all the juicy spoilers, I only started reading around page 90ish or so :sweatingbullets:

5 hours ago, honeywell said:

Whatever happened to that fan art contest?  I thought it was going to be used in the show somehow.  After watching Ra On's dance the nth time, I noticed that the dance in the long trailer is a little bit different than the one that they aired on the show.

Yeah, it definitely is. There are some parts of the dance in the trailer that I wish were included in the aired portion, they are quite lovely :bawling:

• Like 6

Chae Soo Bin’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Character To Make First Appearance

Chae Soo Bin’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Character To Make First Appearance

Actress Chae Soo Bin, who plays Jo Ha Yeon in the KBS Monday-Tuesday drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” will be making her first appearance in this week’s episodes.

The new episode will show her short but intense meeting with the crown prince Lee Young, played by Park Bo Gum. Many are curious to see how Jo Ha Yeon will fit into the story, with the crown prince becoming closer to realizing Hong Ra On’s true identity.

Chae Soo Bin

According to a “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” source, “Ha Yeon’s character is ambitious enough to propose a marriage of convenience to the crown prince. She will becoming an increasingly noticeable presence between Lee Young and Hong Ra On.”

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” airs its fifth episode on September 5, 10 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/04/chae-soo-bins-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-character-to-make-first-appearance/

++++

Angst and heartbreak time for CP and Raon is approaching

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, cheskaunnie said:

you're not alone chingu im also drooling over him :lol:

Why do i feel that kim sat gat has more chemistry with Raon than YS? Is it just me? whatever relationship he will have with Raon would be good.

Can't wait to see what is his secret and Raon's secret. Their past secret may be linked to each other. Maybe...maybe not. 

We are only into 4 eps, but I'm already feeling like i've journeyed with the character through 10eps.

• Like 8