[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

6 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

Thanks guys for the updates of our MDBC team, on the meantime while waiting for more updates I'll just go rewatch MDBC again.~keke

does anyone know how to shake this addiction?My friend was asking me how come I don't get bored watching the same drama for the 3rd time, so I told her to watch it and judge (i'm betting my future first born she'll get addicted to it too, the same thing happened when I first introduce her to Kpop).:lol: 

same here... like all of my officemates were soo curious why am I sooo head over heels for PBG, why do I check KYJ ig page and they ask if I'm an endorser of MDBC cause its always my word of the mouth - like almost everyday lol 

for alll the Kdramas that I watched, I think this is the intense addiction that I got that I even have a separate folder of screenshots in my PC hahaha :sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, dahae2006 said:

only  JY is lucky that people do not try to touch him. 

nahh.. no one is lucky.. people keep grabbing and pulling him.. I hope he do not get hurt or something.. I understand the fans excitement tho...  fanaccount said that the casts are happy with the response, they're surprised..

• Like 18

The day outing looks like lots of fun but YJ and JY didnt get to join I think (I feel a bit left out for them)

There are a lot of peeps in the group photo, dont think all 300 crew and cast went on this trip though

I hope they do another group photo with everybody. 

• Like 23

10 minutes ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

I can understand shouting or excitement but not the need to grab celebrities. Is a glancing touch with the sleeve or arm gonna make their day? For female celebrities, there is a fine line between being touched and molested.

yeah.. I understand their excitement.. but grabbing them like that is not good.. they can get hurt..

• Like 13