[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

The insanity at the airport though... so ashamed of those supposely fans... :( Hope this time nobody will wait for them in front of the hotel.

right, I got really worried when I saw the videos. i guess we could all agree that it is ok to take pictures but they should have kept their distance, mobbing them is just not cool.:(  with regards to the fans at the hotel, that can't be controlled all the more if they are already booked there but then they should really contain their excitement and not stalk them like 24/7 as the team might get  uncomfortable and  won't be able to enjoy their vacation.:vicx: 

• Like 19

50 minutes ago, ainalolz said:

KYJ are so cuteeee with her favourite doll, Ponyo at hotel :wub:. She always bring ponyo wherever she go...what a cute and loyal girl :)

It proven that she is really 17 years old as her age to have favorite doll carried around.  :wub:

TV show got similar cloth to Crown Prince Lee Yeong in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds indeed.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

Now I regret .. Changed my mind.... If only they extended MDBC ... We might see YS not dead... Huhu... i WANTTTT EXTENSIONNNN IS IT TOO LATE.?

anyway PBG still no 2 ... i tot MDBC is not so popular ... Wahahahah...

Reveal hidden contents

KsbaKaF.jpg

@Bambiina  even at Baeksang award 2016 before MDBC air, bogum has a tough fight with EXO Do for popularity award .. but finally exo win .. (drama fan (, noona ,adjumma )can not compete idol teen fan) :):)

rbKTEB4.png

• Like 13

Spoiler
27 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

LMAO  i'm imagining it in my head that's just so funny and  way too crazy hahahahahahaha

-------------------------------------------------------

Fan took a photo from boat indeed. Haha...haha:grimace:

CvXCG2OUsAA6Zz-.jpg

Park Bo Gum, Kim Hyung, Casts&Crews have been back from island hopping.

CvXECXmUEAADuf6.jpg

Yesterday clips arrival at hotel lobby

aigoooo, they're crazy unstoppbale aren't they?tsk tsk. lmao

• Like 12

Haha. I refused to click all the fan cams at the airport or the hotel. I suppose it is my one stance to respecting their privacy. And perhaps the fact that watching the fan cams will get me boiling up inside again at the way they are treated. 

I love the suggestions about post MDBC world for CP and Ra On. They would probably date a few years and by that time, the citizens may be open to having a commoner as a queen. Did we ever find out if her father was a Minister before all the rebel talk? 

• Like 22

35 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

LMAO  i'm imagining it in my head that's just so funny and  way too crazy hahahahahahaha

hahaha sooo true... well it means that our BoGummy is getting alot of attention... alot of my friends wants to go to Cebu... if only we dont have work hahaha

But I do really hope that the Cebu fans will give them space really. 

• Like 14

4 hours ago, NongpeeP said:

Blossom's director updated about Park Bo Gum's plan after Moonlight Drawn By Clouds. It is pretty sad to know that Park Bo Gum's condition was nearly collapsed and lost so much weight during live none-stop & day-to-night filming even he tried to look the best in filming set as a professional lead actor.

Live filming is very difficult for lead actor/actress but Saguek genre might be much tougher for the male/female leads esp. Moonlight Drawn By Clouds which focused on SeJa&RaOn in almost all scenes, rather than scattering scenes among several actors/actresses as in other TV drama.

Yeah, Kim Yoo Jung and her mom arrived Cebu to join Moonlight Drawn By Clouds casts and crews

BG will be in Europe in November!!!!! Please come to Germany :D

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, myvilvil said:

I know that the Filipino fans are quite boisterous probably the first time for Korean actors (not sure about kpop idols, though or Lee Min Ho). In fairness, as what was mentioned before, the MDBC team were not scared, they were actually overwhelmed by the reception, they didn't realized that MDBC is that popular overseas, probably PBG more because the first time he came to Cebu, he was not even noticed. From fan accounts from MDBC FB page with pics, Jinyoung looks so happy at the airport and this is what they said about KJY: Sheeee's sooo pretty. Myghaaad. Her reactions inside the van was so epic. Shocked. Overwhelmed. Happy. Myghaaad! I so love my baby girl.#KimYooJung #HongRaOn

And I want to share to you how down to earth she is. When she arrived, supposedly she will go straight to the van but she stepped back and stopped for us to be able to take a picture of her. And when the van was about to go, a fan wants to give her a flower and a gift. He asked the driver to stop the van and she accepted the gift. She's so adorable.

Some accounts saying that the casts were scared but actually they are just overwhelmed by the support they're receiving. The crew and even BoGum felt apologetic towards fans because they couldn't entertain us. Earlier in the hotel, JY and BG said sorry many times to their fans who went to their table (korean fans) and explained that they are not allowed to have a picture. One crew with Eunuch Jang even said that they cannot believe their success reached international fans (Bago nga lang natapos sa korea) and that they are very thankful for the warmed welcome.

I hope this will at least allay your fears that the MDBC team were unhappy or disappointed or felt violated (privacy issue).

thanks for clarifying everything. Good thing that they were overwhelmed how big MDBC became. hope they will enjoy their stay and visit us again soon. alot of Filipinos are already requesting the two big local networks to buy MDBC so that they can locally air it here. 

Soo happy and hope that we can see more of the cast :D

• Like 18