[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I have put in my interest for the Director's Cut DVD....If there are any updates, please tag me....the pages move as quick as Kim Hyung's sword! Hahahaha...

EDIT: Anyone wants to share the cheesy lines that CP said to Ra On...just for a laugh. I am amazed at the CP who shows no interest in women and his skill in saying all these lines to Ra On. 

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:
Spoiler

The girl in the photo is a riot! In the snapshots that she took individually with PBG & JY, she's firmly clutching their arms like she's hanging on for dear life! :lol: Can't really blame the girl if she does not want to let go of either boy... EVER! ;) 

And her photo with KYJ? She's not touching KYJ anywhere at all! Yoo-jungie is even the one leaning on her.  :P

• Like 21

161019 ✧ ‘moonlight drawn by clouds’ wrap up party
thank you, star news!

(from 1:18)
I’m very thankful that 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ was able to wrap up safely. I would like to say a thank you to all the fans and viewers who showed a lot of love (to the drama). Thank you to the press for giving up your precious time to make your way way here. I hope that this production will be remembered for a long time. I will work hard to return with an improved (even better) side of myself. Thank you.
  • Like 20

18 minutes ago, petstsengko3 said:

Morning Chingu's.!

Just want to ask if YooJung is confirm to join in their vacation in Cebu? I'm planning to go there this weekend if uri YooJung will go too.. Jebal, let her enjoy some vacation too :blush:

It's more likely confirmed chingu! I can't say the same for JY and CSB since they have a lot of projects right now :( but other than them the rest are expected to attend :) Waaaah, I envy you it is kind of frustrating to be near yet so far lol. Please post lots of pictures! :wub: I hope you enjoy your time there too aside from seeing the MDBC cast ^_^

• Like 22

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2016/10/tv-love-in-moonlight-warned-for.html?m=1

I waited for the NB post, and everyone is right, the comments on NB is such annoyed. Maybe some said they are KYJ fans but the bandage is not necessary, however, the drama already end why wasting time with something like that ... what i don't like the most is the part, maybe they should cast KJW than KYJ, why hates so much with KYJ, everything is perfect there's no used for it ... Why dragging  down our beautiful drama whyyyy??? 

• Like 16

3 hours ago, MaknaeC said:

She probably has 2 phones and that one is her 2G phone. She's still using 2G phone until now, she said it during one interview back then. Yoojung is the type who loves to use stuff for a long time, for example her pink slipper and also blanket. She's quite old-fashioned girl compare to her peers.

Kim Yoo Jung might economize, she has worked to earn herself since she was young. Park Bo Gum might be another one who economize, he used a used mobile given by Song Joong Ki (this has been mentioned in Song Joong Ki's fan meeting that Song Joong Ki was surprised to see Park Bo Gum use for a long time in Youth over Flower in Africa early of this year. He gave his used monile to Park Bo Gum when he saw Park Bo Gum's previous one too old.)

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Awww. So, he can be a little "heo dang" in real life? I don't know that's a flaw, since they seem like innocent mistakes and/or lack of experience. I think it's sweet that he continues to use public transportation, though I don't know if he'll be able to do that going forward without causing crowd problems due to too many people wanting to see him. If it proves problematic, I can see PBG using private transportation so that it doesn't cause a problem. I just think he's such an innocent soul. Okay, you know, if PBG really was an angel or an alien, he might be able to do big and difficult tasks and yet have problems with simple day to day logistics. So, perhaps you're actually offering further proof that PBG is not human after all? :lol:

The concern by Blossom founder as to whether PBG could survive in the competitive showbiz world gives me a bit of pause. I think it's fortunate for PBG (and for us) that he is as charismatic as he is then, otherwise, perhaps he wouldn't have made it, and we would not have seen MDBC. Maybe MDBC would have been filmed, but it could have had a much different reception since it started with low expectations. 

I think it's hard for child actresses to reinvent themselves as adult actresses, especially for their first role when they're legally considered a minor. Prior to this, while KYJ was a seasoned actress, I think she was very much seen to be the child version of a character or a teen actress. Still, experience is experience, and I think of the five leads, she's probably the most experienced actor. She looks young, however, and I don't know if she's going to be able to shake off that youthful image for awhile. Actually, I think that she looks younger than a lot of her age-peers, when she's not in character. It shows me what a good actress she is, because I totally bought into her role as Ra On, but when watching the BTS or other clips, she looks so young to me. 

I don't think MDBC could have been what it was without PBG and KYJ, for sure. Any other lead pair would have had different chemistry, expectations, energy, and it would not have been the drama that we all fell in love with. I think the plotting was mostly good and the directing, cinematography, costuming, etc. was all amazing, but without a good cast, that could have all been seen as mediocre. My opinion anyway. I'm also glad that JY was YS, and whoever it had initially been offered to turned it down. I thought JY was lovely as YS and brought him to life as the conflicted but ultimately righteous nobleman. In a different drama, YS and his back story could have been the lead and it could have been a fascinating one as well. Not to mention KDY as BY. While his part was not as big, and I also wonder if his part was sacrificed a bit in adjusting for the explosion of love for RO, he was critical to driving the plot forward and helping establish Yeong's character as well as being one of RO's allies in the palace.  As for CSB as HY, she's the one that makes me ponder most what could have been. I think CSB is a good actress, and hope that her next project will take better advantage of her talent and presence. Still, as someone who did not hate on HY, but thought she had a role to play, CSB acted her role well and even made her relatively modern take on the character charming. So, I guess this is a long winded way of saying, I can't imagine MDBC without the cast that it brought together. 

Oops, lost the original point of this post which is to say that PBG still looks almost too good to be true. Even if it's not a flaw, I'm glad that he may have a bit of clumsy to him, though. Makes me adore him even more. 

HeoDang, I used to hear this word in 2 days 1 night when Lee Seung Gi has been described from the behavior which he could do big&difficult things in others' eyes well but showed a little clumsy for simple things in life. 

It's great that Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung are the leading role in Moonlight indeed because they can act amazing and both have bright and clean look to have lively chemistry. 

For Kim Yoo Jung, after seeing her in BTS, I understood why audiences don't wanna see her in too matured scenes, I also felt so and don't wanna let her be in too sexy and too passionately intimate scenes in the future as some other actresses have to. 

1 hour ago, phoenixember said:

@stroppyse @NongpeeP Perhaps he really has an inner Choi Taek in him.  Hahahaha :D

Omooooo...  Bo Gum-ah, whyd'ya have to be so adorbs?  :wub:

Park Bo Gum's inner might be similar to Choi Teuk in Reply1988, that's why Reply1988's fans and also Moonlight's PDs&Scriptwriter used to concern whether he can portray the totally different role from himself and his previous signature role to be Crown Prince Lee Young, who looked extremely hot-tempered and powerful over others around. 

• Like 23