[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

11 minutes ago, yvettiepie19 said:

These 2...I swear something is going. Maybe some mutual admiration. The good thing about PBG he is really thoughtful and keeps in touch with his co stars. I watch a clip from a korean talk show, this lady who played the mom of his neighbor at reply 88 said  none of the younger cast text her after the drama ends except for PBG. So for sure if they don't end up having a relationship they will be lifelong friends. lol

Yeap. I am glad I am not the only one picking up on their vibes. They keep going out of their way to mention the little things they have done. i.e. meet alone without others....initiallly felt awkward.....so not normal.Never seen that in other drama couples.......

• Like 22

My Goodness, the fansigning piiiiiics are killing me, our OTP looked like they are getting married! :wub::wub::wub:

6 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

this is not related to fansign.. yoonsung need to stop playing with sword

Lololoool, Dispatch loves Yun Seong / Jin Young so much, they make gifs instead of usual photo snaps, hehehehe...

• Like 18