[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

42 minutes ago, mujay said:

Miz-em, did you mean is we will got great ending ?whom can satisfied all the viewers..?

I have low expectation, with all pro and kontra.and the speculation going around.

It would be good when our Couple is together and the kiss bonus.though

:) @mujay No, that is not what i meant.  Confirming that would be a great sin against those viewers who want a happy ending when it does not happen. What i meant was there was definitely going to be a change. What will change? i really don't know.  This show has been unpredictable since day one.  Personally, it has always put me on the edge.  However, we can only speculate on how things will end.  

To make things easier for my heart and mind, I had decided long ago to watch these show unfold and either be pleasantly surprised or be left unsatisfied, the former has been the most reoccurring emotion i have felt throughout Episodes 1-17.  I have yet to watch a drama that provides an ending that satisfies ALL viewers.  There will always be one or two that would think 'If only this happened...' or 'What if this were to happen instead...'  

PS:  i agree as well on the kiss part.  That would be a treat! 

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, mujay said:

Waaaa...our the one and only HONG RA ON.....

100 % i sure the jaw lines is belong to Kim Yoo Jung

:grin::heart:

Moonlighters...show your bow to our majesty ...or did my quees is wrong??

+pry hard that is HRO...

I also hope thats raon BUT ... according to @Kissy13  she isn't yoojung but actress han see yoon ( who plays as queen in moonlight )

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

So, not sure whose instagram this is, but I read the caption under the spoiler, and it was sweet and sentimental. Obviously someone who had worked on the drama.

Caption translation:

You’re sincere without being heavy, you're laughing without being lightweight, you’re tired but don't make a fuss, that is what you have been showing  for the senior actors and staff, a beautiful visage. Unfortunately, Yoo Jung, Dong Yeon, Jin Young were not able to be photographed, so Bo Gum’s photo is the representative one where I’m writing these words, but when we go on vacation, I’ll take many pictures of you all. Today is the last broadcast… You’ve suffered much and worked hard. I love you all. (heart) #MoonlightDrawnByClouds #ParkBoGum #KimYooJung #KwakongYeon #JinYoung #TheLeadsOfMyWork #BangJungHyeonPicture #Ramaneshikju #KimGunGyo #BangJungHyeon

the pic was from Bang Jung Hyun's instagram. He's the actor who plays as one of the Kim evil duo. Seeing the younger cast working hard must inspire and touch him so much ^^

• Like 23

21 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

So, not sure whose instagram this is, but I read the caption, and it was sweet and sentimental. Obviously someone who had worked on the drama.

Caption translation:

You’re sincere without being heavy, you're laughing without being lightweight, you’re tired but don't make a fuss, that is what you have been showing the senior actors and staff, a beautiful visage. Unfortunately, Yoo Jung, Dong Yeon, Jin Young were not able to be photographed, so Bo Gum’s photo is the representative one where I’m writing these words, but when we go on vacation, I’ll take many pictures of you all. Today is the last broadcast… You’ve suffered much and worked hard. I love you all. (heart) #MoonlightDrawnByClouds #ParkBoGum #KimYooJung #KwakongYeon #JinYoung #TheLeadsOfMyWork #BangJungHyeonPicture #Ramaneshikju #KimGunGyo #BangJungHyeon

...emotionally heartwarming entry..

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

So, not sure whose instagram this is, but I read the caption, and it was sweet and sentimental. Obviously someone who had worked on the drama.

Caption translation:

You’re sincere without being heavy, you're laughing without being lightweight, you’re tired but don't make a fuss, that is what you have been showing the senior actors and staff, a beautiful visage. Unfortunately, Yoo Jung, Dong Yeon, Jin Young were not able to be photographed, so Bo Gum’s photo is the representative one where I’m writing these words, but when we go on vacation, I’ll take many pictures of you all. Today is the last broadcast… You’ve suffered much and worked hard. I love you all. (heart) #MoonlightDrawnByClouds #ParkBoGum #KimYooJung #KwakongYeon #JinYoung #TheLeadsOfMyWork #BangJungHyeonPicture #Ramaneshikju #KimGunGyo #BangJungHyeon

Thank you for sharing this post and translation! Uplifting to learn that senior actors like Bang Jung Hyeon seongbaenim are acknowledging the younger cast for their professionalism and attitude. 18 episodes and more than half of them were produced through live shooting. It takes phenomenal team work and talent to pull through and produce episodes with such quality. So immensely grateful that this was PBG and KYJ's first work as leads. 

• Like 21

4 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

If there is any description I will not use for this episode, it's the word boring.:)

Just watching the first scene, I screamed three times to pay tribute to the three times our BY was wounded. My Mom who was beside me chided me each time I did because she was roused from her sleep.

I am anticipating that dramabeans will also not like today's episode. Not because of quality but because of preference. You and she might have the same preference...which I respect and I understand but I will not agree with the "boring" pronouncement on the drama.

Lest I be misunderstood, I want to make it clear that there is nothing else I would like than to see our YoungOn together because of their one-of-a-kind chemistry! But for that to happen and for the drama to stay true to it quality, it has to SURMOUNT THE MOUNTAIN OF OBSTACLES THAT GETS IN THE WAY OF THE CONSUMMATION OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP. WHILE YOUNG IS BRILLIANTLY OUTWITTING THE POLITICAL MACHINATIONS OF PREMIER KIM AND HIS MINIONS, THE QUEEN, AND IS STRATEGIZING A WAY TO CLOSE RANKS WITH HGN AND THE REBEL GROUP FOR THE CREATION OF THE NEW JOSEON, HE IS"SYMBOLICALLY TEARING DOWN THAT MASSIVE STEEP OF REAL OBSTACLES" TO CLAIM RAON FOR HIS OWN.

SO THE POLITICAL PLOT IS TWO PRONGED: IT'S TO REALIZE HIS DREAM FOR A NEW JOSEON AND IT'S FOR HIS PROFOUND LOVE FOR RAON.

VERY WELL SAID @Grace1003   

• Like 19