[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Aigoo~ What to do!??! I want Raon to be with Yoonsung but she also look good with the Crown Prince tsk-_- Right now Yoonsung has an edge over the Crown Prince as he knows Raon's true identity from the beginning but alas, I think Raon is not meant to be his... It's OK I'll have Yoonsung instead LoL:P Wonder how Soobin's character will play into this in future episodes(?) And what about Byungyeon?? Does he have feelings for Lee Yeong too LoL? This Drama is made more watchable by its equally talented cast, it really feels like an ensemble^_^

• Like 11

THAT SMILE THO'

28742768363_7671533e05_o.jpg

16 hours ago, Niki-Forever said:

Does CP will notice next episode that his friend is a girl?

I think not yet ... it's still early for him to know about RO being a girl we're still in ep. 5 and 6 next week ...to think we still have 14 episodes to go...and you know how the kdrama world works...they always want to prolong the excitement of the male lead knowing that the female lead is actually a girl... and all the drama I've watched with the same kind of story always found out the secret by ep. 8 or 9 or maybe 10... so yeah uri prince will still be dumb in this... aigooo!!! anyway I'm looking forward in seeing CP and RO as a couple...

• Like 14

Rewatched Ep 4 again....so love their acting... KYJ is so talented as an actress and beautiful in her dance and it is so rare for Ra-On to dress as a girl....it must have made her felt really good about herself too.

Now I am so worried about that eunuch who saw RO transform into a woman... Wonder who will he report the info to....

I hope trouble is not coming her way soon...that the CP cannot protect her.  :anguished:

• Like 10

Will BY also fall for RO? Ii will be interesting to watch...if thats happend then it will be a love square.. it will make us tangled with emotion....which one to ship....??? :wub:

Aigooo..why kdrama always serve us with "many hot and handsom guys that fall for one girl" type of drama....

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Can we just all imagine Lee Young falling for the mysterious girl and then talking to Ra-On about it who IS the mysterious girl!? Oh the possibilities for this drama.... my heart! :wub:

This is what I'm thinking too!!!! imagine Lee Young just ranting about his experience about meeting the mysterious girl to 'Sang Nom' and goes all "Hey did you know that something went wrong during the dance" I'm just AAAAAHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR MONDAY ALREADY

• Like 10

15 hours ago, Jillia said:

Can we just all imagine Lee Young falling for the mysterious girl and then talking to Ra-On about it who IS the mysterious girl!? Oh the possibilities for this drama.... my heart! :wub:

well I just hope Lee Young wouldn't feel like his falling for a boy...thinking he's gay... just like the coffee prince when Gong Yoo's character got crazy for the thought that he likes Yoon Eun Hye's guy character w/c is actually a girl... this is always the problem of our lead in this kind of story... poor prince... just hope he will discover soon enough...

• Like 12

Hello guys, since I can't sleep so I decided to write MDbC's cast appreciation post;

OK. First. Our Crown Prince Hyomyeong aka Lee Young played by Park Bogum *Inserteyesfillwithloveemoji* - Eventhough this is his first Saeguk drama but mannn he did really well consider this is his first saeguk. Since Im a hugeeee fan of Bogum so when the news coming out for this drama, I monitored knets & inets comments/response for the casting news and other related  MDBC articles prior to airing. While most of Knets love the casting news, I read some of "meh" comments from inets reg on his confirmation for MDBC. Most of ifans not rly interested with Saeguk drama and some pointing out that the plot was very classic-crossdressing-drama but they promised that they will try to watch it for the sake of Bogum *hopefully they don't break their promise heh*. But there's some salty skeptical comments said that the Crown Price was described to be tsundere and they think Bogum doesnt fit to act as tsundere character because his puppy-innocent look blahblah etc etc etc. And worst, some even said that the drama will be doomed bcoz of reused plot and "the so called Reply curse*. BUT DENGGGGG , all those assumptions turns out to be nothing to be worried about. Bogum excelled in delivering CP's tsundereness+playful and at the same time a very smart and charismatic Crown Prince. His microexpression was extremely good. The way he swift from looking like he's shaking in fear to the confidence + smarty CP during the court assemble scene got me in awe. And his eyes speak everything. I can feel the sadness and longing for his mother's love just from his gaze. There's a layer in CP's character that we discover episode by episode. Oh gosh Bogum ah...I should stop fangirling talking abt u here. 

Next - Cutie Hong Raon. Though most if ifans doenst knw Kim Yoojung very well but Kim Yoojung is well beloved in Korea due to her talent and her good looks. That's why Im very dissapointed when I saw a lot of ifans talk bad abt KYJ when she confirmed to be the heroine. I saw a lot of ppl commenting abt her age make them turn off to look fwd for the romance element etc, but let be honest here...age just a number. The girl can act very well regardless how young she is. Plus in the novel itself, Raon described as 18y/o girl. As Bogum fans, Im very pleased to know that a saeguk sonbae KYJ took part in this project as the heroine. Most of my friend here doesnt knw KYJ but after they watched MDBC, they keep on praising KYJ and do a research abt her in the internet. Her pronunciation and saeguk tone is on point. E/though her character require her to crossdressing as male eunuch but she didnt overdo/tryhard to be a guy. I mean her acting as a guy look very natural. She;s adorable and she make me smile from ear to ear by looking at her adorable acts. Very mongmong-inesque *errr newly found word haha*. And her eyes, oh gosh..Im crying for the nth time during the dance scene. There's no dialogue there, just a beautiful dance accompany by soulful humming--ooohh-ooooh bgm,I cried. Their eyes speak straight to my heart. The longing gaze from CP to Raon's sad gaze as she dance for the CP. E/though Hong Samnom act very tough and happy go lucky but deep down she's still a girl..a girl named Hong Raon. I felt sad for her when she looked at the beautiful hanbok at the market. She want to be like a normal girl, but due to certain circumstance she had to sacrifice her normal life as a girl. :( I rly adore her persistence esp she tried her best to make sure the letter from the Royal Consort delivered to the King e/though the Queen warned her*hey she even slaped her. HOW DAREEEE *. She;s still play a cupid role indirectly e/though she's in the palace right now. Somehow I hope that she will be the key to help the trio LeeYoung +Yoonsung +Byungyeon to come to common ground and become a good friend like they used to be. And together they go against the corrupt Prime Minister Kim and his minions. GO GO

Jinyoung as Yoonsung - Why he's so cuteeeeee... I kennot lah. I have 1546546435 bias list and I dun think I wil b able to cope another bias onto my longlist of my bias. He's Raon guardian angel. He knw Raon biggest secret, he saw she have tears on her eyes when she looked at the hanbok but yet he didnt ask anything. And obviously he's fallen with Raon. I dunno how the love triangle will be in the future but so far he didnt do anything evil to CP. And I hope the director keep that until the end. If I'm not mistaken this is his 1st saeguk drama as well, right? He did well. His article was trending in Naver and earned praises. He deserves that. *baksu*baksu*

Gat BYEONG Yeon aka Kim Hyung~~ Ah this is my 1st time seeing Kwak Dongyeon, he's ngjfnjksnfdksgnjfeoijsoi hot hotter than a bowl of boiled ramyun. He didnt have much dialogue but I was like woooo woahhh wowwwww everytime he appeard on my screen. I do hope I get to see his sword-action but pls..not to the blood sword fight..just a medium level of sword fight, less blood with zero fatal. He's very loyal to CP. The bromance just got me :) . The scene where he said that "you will start liking the palace if you have someone you like in there"..was he talking to Raon or CP ? or was he referring to himself - because CP is here, so I like staying here - ehem 

The King - I can feel his fear when I saw him trembling, shaking in fear..in paranoid. And during father-son bonding time..that's my fav scene. I hope we get to see more father&son join-force against that those traitors. Long live King Sunjo !!!

The Queen - OMG I will believe that she;s a kind Queen if I didnt read the description of her character as evil Queen. Her kind look and sweet smile when she said to Raon "come closer" looks like she didnt have any ill motives but dengg that slap tho...No one would predicted that she will slap her...HARD. She's evil. Kudos to Seo Jeongyeon ~~

Overall, there's no acting hole and Im very pleased to see all the cast did very well potraying their character. Solid acting ! We have yet to see Chae Subin and how her character will be. But Im sure she wil doing fine. I saw her in Sassy Gogo and she;s good in there. Good plot movement with beautiful + heart fluttering dialogue/scene. My personal fave " Lee Young, is my name" and "we can kill using honey, why would we use a poison". And the OST !! Esp OST sung by Gummy. DAEBAK ! 

BTW Im getting sleepy already, sorry for the long post. Heard that preview for ep.5 will be shown today..yaayyy !!!! I need that, we really need that to survive until next Monday. 2:15am here, good night and goodmorning. 

• Like 23

Really enjoying the drama so far! Heard Chae soo bin is appearing next week. Is she already engaged to the CP or she going to be? I won't ship them, but I think it's going to be hilarious seeing CP's interaction with her based on the long trailer!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

well I just hope Lee Young wouldn't feel like his falling for a boy...thinking he's gay... just like the coffee prince when Gong Yoo's character got crazy for the thought that he likes Yoon Eun Hye's guy character w/c is actually a girl... this is always the problem of our lead in this kind of story... poor prince... just hope he will discover soon enough...

i can relate to this as it had gotten hilarious and awkward for me too when i watched gong yoo getting confused because he thought he was falling for a guy hahaha! i don't want our crown prince doubting his manliness. :D

but if he won't know yet that sang nom is raon, i hope he cant stop thinking about that mysterious girl and will be longing to see her again. and raon will be his friend he can confide to about everything. 

so far, the drama is doing very well. everything is brilliant! the cinematography, the music, and the cast. though the plot is simple and familiar, the watching experience is unique. when i am watching it, i feel all the emotions that it takes me a while to get over an episode and move on with my real life hahaha!

hi first time posting her (and maybe only time lol)

nice to see familiar name from Bogum/Suntaek thread :wub:

anyway im so happy this drama doing well in rating though it would be nice if we stay as humble as Bogummie and the pd :P

im glad this drama is doing so much better than expectation since i don't put much expectation knowing my low interest in anything sageuk but glad this is more the lighthearted one which balance well comedy and political/melodrama

just hope this drama will steadily increasing the rating and the fansign will come true though sadly Bogum refused to do bombastic dance probably traumatic with the teaser lmao :P

though as much i would love for 20% but tbh im already very satisfied with this drama getting double digit which is hard to achieved nowadays and also getting so much praised from knetz (since we know how scary they are when they hate something lol :D)

it not because im bias but seriously Bogum is truly amazing and show how great actor he is no matter in comical, serious, sad, evil (when plotting against the more evil minister) i love that he can show his versatility in just this one role..of course old fans of him know how amazing he is and he is versatile but for new time fan who just get to know him here they sure will see the light with Bogum magic lol :D

he have great chemistry with KYJ and his bff+bodyguard which make me happier when the 3 have scenes together since OT3 lol

but beside the friendship&building romance im very much loving CP chemistry with his dad and the nice concubine who console him after his mother death..i like how it not just focus on romance/political only but showing the family relationship within the cold palace

the memories of CP with his mom is sad&beautiful too..he surely inherited his bravery/mischievous/thinking out of box from his mother than his weak dad though :P 

dear KYJ there no need much word to described her since as i expected she never disappoint and always deliver in her brilliant acting no matter how young she is especially sageuk is one of her strength with her long experience compare to other actors..beside KSH, she is one of the actresses im waiting to get into 20s age range and getting even more challenging roles in future:wub:

she have chemistry with all 3 men though this time im not into SLS syndrome since it CP all the way lol...but im looking forward to see more of her with Kim hyung too lol

she and Jinyoung? is sweet too(but their relationship is very much like how she is with LMH in METS)..i prefer if he don't turn evil and stay her guardian angel even after he know her feeling..actually i think he is the arrow guy who attack his grandpa and the geng since he obviously dislike his grandpa lust for power and he seem to still want to be friend with CP and Kim hyung..it funny just recently i watch her drama angry mom and she also paired with B1A4 member lol XD

though at first im worried about age gap considering she still underage but still when acting she show who the boss and we can forget about that because real life and reel shouldn't be mix and she is pro no matter what (she already work with 93er long time ago with Lee Minho so this not much deal) :P beside Bogummy is cutiepie so they don't see to have much age difference lol 

i love the old funny eunuch chemistry with CP too hopefully he always on CP side no matter what..

im worried about that other eunuch since not sure he on whose side but hopefully nice and would be another person Raon can trust while he know her gender

i prefer if CP not gonna know Raon identity too fast since i like the setting now they are friend beside they just let out the secret he is CP to Raon so it ok to play much longer secret with Raon gender..even if he know later maybe he gonna keep it secret to keep her by his side until she is ready to confess to him herself (ala Bromance whoever know the drama)

sorry for long essay and fighting MDBC or LITM or whatever new name for continuous success and more people to discover this talented young actors and also of course kudos to the wonderful team..all the actors even the supporting, the veteran is all amazing actors so i wanna see them received more love no matter in Korea and also international fans <3

btw im happy this 3 weeks i can see Bogum 3 times per week because of his 1N2D guesting lol

edit: i wonder if they gonna stay true to history about CP died young in his 20 never becoming king? but they could just change it since this is more based on webtoon who borrow the CP from history identity

but some part of history already different since based on history isn't the real queen and CP mom live longer than him and King Sunjo in real history and the one who become regent for the CP son as king but here they change his mother died in his childhood for the drama storyline so it not necessary gonna be following the history 100% and might end with no talk about what happen to CP in the future

• Like 24

4 hours ago, xxxfaa said:

Hello guys, since I can't sleep so I decided to write MDbC's cast appreciation post;

OK. First. Our Crown Prince Hyomyeong aka Lee Young played by Park Bogum *Inserteyesfillwithloveemoji* - Eventhough this is his first Saeguk drama but mannn he did really well consider this is his first saeguk. Since Im a hugeeee fan of Bogum so when the news coming out for this drama, I monitored knets & inets comments/response for the casting news and other related  MDBC articles prior to airing. While most of Knets love the casting news, I read some of "meh" comments from inets reg on his confirmation for MDBC. Most of ifans not rly interested with Saeguk drama and some pointing out that the plot was very classic-crossdressing-drama but they promised that they will try to watch it for the sake of Bogum *hopefully they don't break their promise heh*. But there's some salty skeptical comments said that the Crown Price was described to be tsundere and they think Bogum doesnt fit to act as tsundere character because his puppy-innocent look blahblah etc etc etc. And worst, some even said that the drama will be doomed bcoz of reused plot and "the so called Reply curse*. BUT DENGGGGG , all those assumptions turns out to be nothing to be worried about. Bogum excelled in delivering CP's tsundereness+playful and at the same time a very smart and charismatic Crown Prince. His microexpression was extremely good. The way he swift from looking like he's shaking in fear to the confidence + smarty CP during the court assemble scene got me in awe. And his eyes speak everything. I can feel the sadness and longing for his mother's love just from his gaze. There's a layer in CP's character that we discover episode by episode. Oh gosh Bogum ah...I should stop fangirling talking abt u here. 

That's Bogummy for you. He is that good. Love that he could slay the naysayers. He's great as Taeki and even better here as Crown Prince. 

The preview will release today? Waiting in anticipation.

CrNIVIvVMAAs5wK.jpg

CrNIVIyVMAAgwRw.jpg

CrNIVIwUEAAzlhN.jpg

라이트팬 @BG061 

• Like 19

If we based whether the Eunuch who discovered Raon's identity in th bgm, I'm scared that he is on the baddie side. That scary gaze he gave after finding out give me chills. I'm so scared of Raon's future. I hope CP and gat-Byun will save her this time. 

And I think the other eunuch, the head eunuch (I forgot the name), works under the bad queen. Didn' he the one who relayed the news that the main gisaeng successfully escape. 

Haiii...so many baddies, but I hope our CP will outsmart them all and punished them from being baddies.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, mellinadear said:

About getting the highest ratings and the possibility for ratings to exceed 20%, he said, “Firstly, I’m thankful for viewers’ interest. Rather than greedy about the ratings, I hope we’ll be able to provide more good and fun contents to the viewers."

I remember how we all were with ratings. Not expecting much but hoping for the best and we did good. I hope we stay humble as Kang CP and enjoy the show.

Such a wonderful, grounded and unassuming PD, cast and crew, don't you think @melllindear? You cannot help but root for them! MDBC or LITM, fighting!

• Like 14