[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

@cloud92 Thank yooou :wub: Even the costume can become a spoiler now :P I hope lil princess won't be scolded ~

@Mico Ricco She probably can't sleep because she's excited like us :P 

I see you're back @Jillia :wub: Hope you had a good day & you're not too tired :wub: We had a good ride on the roller coaster with episode 17:tears:

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Though we may not have much romance in this episode but we sure got treated to lotsa bromance between Lee-Yeong and Kim-Hyung as well as Lee-Yeong and Yoon-Sung.  :wub: I was hoping for more lovey-dovey scenes between our couple but we'll have to wait patiently for  the finale episode then. Nonetheless, it has been another exciting and compelling episode. Definitely waiting eagerly in anticipation to watch the concluding episode for MDBC tomorrow night.  :lol:

I agree with you ...i love the bromance scene in tonight episode  .... and hoping for love romance between CP n Raon for ending tomorrow  ..

7 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

THAT'S WHY THEY HAVE BEEN HIDING HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK U LITTLE PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think RO will sneak in the palace to see Yeong dressing like this!!!!!!!! NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR TMR'S EP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes .... i think what you think is true .... raon dressed like that must be in order to meet CP after she find out about CP being poisoned.

Seems that little princess accidentally uploaded that photo coz i read that she deleted the photo now ...maybe pd-nim remind her and ask her to delete it .... but too late pd-nim .... you know what ... fans always more faster than anything else .... once you upload something ... it will spread thru all over social media like fire in few seconds ....:P

• Like 21

@_Nachan07yesss im so glad he is alive..im actually scared to watch this week ep in case they kill BY/YS but well YS fate still need to wait tomorrow :(

that why i can't watch yet since i prefer to know the ending so i can be prepared to watch without getting heart attack lol

Dururu planet now have found their missing King lol so the King and Queen of Dururu planet is reunited...can Beige and HCY sing both version somewhere

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:
this little girl share spoiler to us. Lol

RAON BECAME SUKBIN?HEEBIN? HIGH POSITION (AS WIFE LEE YEONG) AFTER CROWN PRINCESS/QUEEN HY

(YEJI IG UPDATE) 2016.10.18

YAAAAS, so the dream of CP that RO took care of him is not just a dream after all. I kind of thought of this since RO as Sam Nom is too noticeable already why not dress as a woman to sneak in the palace lol. But since BY was out of commission and Head Eunuch Han is dead, only YS (maybe Eunuch Jang and Eunuch buddies can also help?) has the means to sneak RO. However it was really dangerous as mentioned and I hope nothing happens to YS because of it (I can imagine the backlash on RO if ever huhu *cringe*) :( I think it was an honest mistake from the young princess actress but let us thank her for that little glimpse of what will happen tomorrow lol.

Also, contrary to what I have seen most on the online world, I really enjoyed episode 17 haha I know there was very few OTP moments but my heart was really racing all throughout the episode. I guess I already accepted the fact that for the story to progress on the palace, our OTP moments must be put aside first huhu I totally agree with what @NRGchick said

3 hours ago, NRGchick said:

It might seem quick but we can't have the CP solve all his problems by Ep 12 and just fill Ep 13 to Ep 18 with lovey dovey scenes. Interest from the viewers will drop. 

Watching a drama is like a roller coaster - high with the couple when they were happy up to when Ra On left by Ep 14. Then 2 episodes of agony as our OTP are apart (yet we still felt the bond and love they had for each other). When they reunited briefly to the point where the CP severed the bracelet. 

And now in this episode, we see the careful planning that CP had to bring down the KIm Clan one by one and expose their betrayal. 

PM Kim has always been the smart one with the poker face so he is like the BIG BOSS in many video games. 

CP will be fine for the final fight. His enemies may feel that the CP has weakened but he has just grown stronger.  

The past episodes had established the love of our OTP. Even after all the trials that they have faced starting from EP 13 they have proven that their love for each other is too great to be broken (even though us viewers start to doubt them lol). So now all loose end must be tied for them to be together at last. Although I am also craving for a lot of OTP moments to come back in the end, I just decided to put my trust on the crews lol. I have accepted the fact that this wonderful drama must come to an end at some point. I do wonder though on how this drama will be if it was completely pre-produced and has time to developed a better character development of RO *sigh* well we all have our what ifs and opinion on what should have been but given the background on how this drama was made I am still in awe for the whole cast and crews :wub: 

See you all later for the finale ^_^

• Like 22

Chingus, has anyone else noticed that all of your previous activities/posts are now gone from your Profile or My Activity pages? :blink: Mine's all gone save from the two that I posted in the last 5 minutes! :mellow: Er, is Soompi doing some in-house purging? :o

Thanks for the heads up @bebe1989! Am I the only one who's lost all of my posts? :o 

Moonlighters are probably the ones who crashed Soompi! :P

• Like 19

@_Nachan07 @cloud92 @dulcedulce @Earth2KatyD

thought yeji delete the pic, i always fast saving the picture from actor or actress (since i dont copy paste from ig) LOL. 

i dont think she dare to visit palace after raon and her dad nearly die -.- 

well, became lee yeong wife in the palace wasnt that bad, she can be consort bi (rank 1) after queen/crown princess HY :D 

*im not really sure, since she wore maid clothes. (Meanwhile in other drama, like jang ok jung, when she already wore that clothes high possibility she became wife, since raon is female lead)

@Earth2KatyD soompi crash 3 times today. :D probably your post got deleted from system -.- just ask mods to know more.. 

@ruuuuthpft dont know which one will become true lol. Since yeji was there.. (i dont think it was just a dream) 

She still no1 in yeong heart.. so even she become consort 1 tittle bi.. they still happy couple in the end :D joseon story always end up crown prince marry 2 woman (evil and good one,in bad case evil woman died) -.- 

• Like 22

1 minute ago, bebe1989 said:

@_Nachan07 @cloud92 @dulcedulce @Earth2KatyD

thought yeji delete the pic, i always fast saving the picture from actor or actress (since i dont copy paste from ig) LOL. 

i dont think she dare to visit palace after raon and her dad nearly die -.- 

well, became lee yeong wasnt that bad, she can be consort bi (rank 1) after queen/crown princess HY :D 

*im not really sure, since she wore maid clothes. (Meanwhile in other drama, like jang ok jung, when she already wore that clothes high possibility she became wife, since raon is female lead)

CP will never love HY but still marrying her to solidify his royal position.

And CP will only share his night chamber with one and only girl of his liking, RO

agree that being a consort and getting all the love is not really a good deal for RO

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Though we may not have much romance in this episode but we sure got treated to lotsa bromance between Lee-Yeong and Kim-Hyung as well as Lee-Yeong and Yoon-Sung.  :wub: I was hoping for more lovey-dovey scenes between our couple but we'll have to wait patiently for  the finale episode then. Nonetheless, it has been another exciting and compelling episode. Definitely waiting eagerly in anticipation to watch the concluding episode for MDBC tomorrow night.  :lol:

I was going to type those words ...

REALLY A LOT OF BROMANCE TONIGHT, I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE MY HEART, LY-BY, BY-YS, LY-YS, WHY CAN'T THIS THREE HANDSOME CUTE ADORABLE MAN PLAY TOGETHER AND GET DRUNK TOGETHER WHYYYYYY??? and why Tuesday come so quickly, in 1 hour, i just wanna see lovey dovey scene, with lot of bromance :"""

I still don't get the flashback bout how LY's mother died, we still don't have it ...

• Like 13