[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

The poisoning needed to happen in order to push raon to come back to CP. There was no other plot twists that would be so dramatic to get our couple.back together and alleviate the burden of HY in the story. HY didn't poison the CP BUT it's a good reason to not make her future queen. Tomorrow better be filled with our couple...I don't want 15mins of crying and staring reunion. Let's get some loving action with the two.

• Like 19

Spoiler
Spoiler

:dizzy: andweeiii CP....but maybe thats part of the plan they all in this together, CP, harabuji, YS, to set a trap for PM Kim,gaaaaaaah..... only one ep left hopefuly we all get a well done closing smile for all , but i still a lil bit worry why after drinking the tea LY remember about the he is cuting the brecelate and the face of RO crying... :sweatingbullets: aaah Mulaaaa... mulaaa so

• Like 13

1 minute ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

LOL ... @yvettiepie actually I think now we already in 50% winning side, thanks 2 that SMART TRIAL SHOW OF CP :kiss_wink: CP really FAST FORWARDS the story he....he.... :) 

Now, what next:

1. what happen 2 villains, the queen and PM Kim?

2. What is YS doing in PM Kim's room? what he's planning?

3. what happens with the rebellion?

4. Will they talk about the story of lil princess trauma? 

5. what is the ending 4 our YoungOn?

6. Ok, how about the love story of the 2nd princess with that scholar hehehe?

I know but in my opinion there's too many plots  for the LAST EPISODE. I was hoping everything could had  been resolved on ep 17. So tom there will be what?  another 30 mins wasted resolving these  issues and get 5 minutes of happy ending? Typical kdrama. Can't they give us a DOTS kind of ending? 1 full hr of happiness just like ep 10!

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

@iheartyoojung Can't describe my heart's condition at that time. My brain literally stopped functioning during this scene as my heart was aching badly. And I just cried TT________TT

Thanks God he's alive....

My great appreciate to whoever captured this TT_TT You're so brave... You have such a strong heart~~

Chingu, I totally understand how you feel, while I believe CP will not die but I was not certain BY will live, especially when the spolier said someone (although they trolled us that it was YS), was pierced, my thoughts immediately flew to BY as he was the most vulnerable left at the scene after HGN and Raon were saved. I was like please dont let it be BY and then the arrow flew...

• Like 12

is this where the fake death comes in? 

please let it be resolved for the first 15mins. all of it. and the rest will be beautiful memories of our OTP. 

Atleast in TMETS king has the queen on his side while battling his enemies. 

• Like 11

In today episode from the beginning, they almost got out of that complicated situation in a decent way; however, we lost the big boss of the enounch, still BY, Raon , and her dad are alive without making CP in trouble of confession for his love in front of every body, hopefully they are not killing YS in next episode as I get the Vibe of it from this episode.  

• Like 13

It's the poison card they better call Raon's Eunuch friend the one good in potions. This palace is a cesspool of treachery and snakes. They better get CP out of there soon Look what happened to his Daddy a bundle of nerves already. But really PD nim spring that on us right now when there is only 1 episode left . Show how cruel can you be!!

• Like 13

Omg, I was kinda sleepy while watching this cause it airs at night and as soon as I saw the ending part of ep 17. I woke up real quick. Writer-nim, Chebal don't kill off my BoGummy. I still need him to marry RaOn and have children and a good life ahead of him. I'll try my best to forget what I just watched on ep 17 if you promise to give me back my OTP butterflies and rainbows feelings.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaoLGcePrelTq6WwyH_PF

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

re-watching the last scene, why i have a feeling CP knew the tea got poisoned and he purposely drank it, bc he looked kinda nervous and hesistant before drinking it

We need to see the transcapps from MinLyn...the first dialogue between CP and HY is important to know if the ending scene is conspired by both of them....

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

LOL ... @yvettiepie actually I think now we already in 50% winning side, thanks 2 that SMART TRIAL SHOW OF CP :kiss_wink: CP really FAST FORWARDS the story he....he.... :) 

Now, what next:

1) Queen and PM is a set, they gonna go down together

2) we'll get it tomorrow imo, but he probably gonna do something for yeong

3) the rebellion actually hasn't start right?? eunuch ma is waiting for the dad to appear and when he appear, he get caught

4) probably . . . . 

5) they'll be together . . . 

6) am I the only one that think it already ends? I mean they are together and knew the letter is from each other, it's over

^^ my guest

• Like 13

1 minute ago, BaiZiHua said:

Omg, I was kinda sleepy while watching this cause it airs at night and as soon as I saw the ending part of ep 17. I woke up real quick. Writer-nim, Chebal don't kill of my Bogummy. I still need him to marry RaOn and have children and a good life ahead of him. I'll try my best to forget what I just watched on ep 17 if you promise to give me back my OTP butterflies and rainbows feelings.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaoLGcePrelTq6WwyH_PF

OMG chingu...where have you been all this while????  Never heard from you....

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

Now, what next:

yeah yeah so many things left undone. with so little time left idk how pdnim will resolve this or will he be able to do so since we only have one episode left now. aigooo how i wish an extension was made.

• Like 10

No matter what happen, I really think they are too rushhhhhh toward the end, 1 more episode and still too many things to solve.

And the thing is, we WANT happy faces of our lovely actor and actress, OKKKK PD-NIM????????????????

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????

I am sooooo in the mood to smashhhh UUUUUU!!!!!!!

• Like 16