[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, jilyheidi said:

If cp end with hy and Hy become crown princess the big twist raon escape the palace with by later on they end up together they leave happily raon having a child with by a little girl later on he met the future cp the son of ly and hy the ending cp meet raon and they become in laws. 

This sounds similar to the Korean movie The Classic.

no offense, but I wouldn't be happy with this type of ending. CP and RO need to reunite and be together. I'll be pissed if the drama ended that way because this whole story primarily focuses on their love story. And all these hardships they went through was for nothing.

In CP's words: "I will not permit. We will have a happy ending!"

• Like 18

Gd morning chingus...

Despite waiting for the preview at midnight last nite,  how did the preview looked kind of flat to me? I expected some kind of hula baloo...sigh...never trust PD...keeping the suspense til to nite..let's  stalk the forum to nite once drama is aired..c u later tonight..ve a gr8 Monday..fighting.

• Like 14

41 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

If cp end with hy and Hy become crown princess the big twist raon escape the palace with by later on they end up together they leave happily raon having a child with by a little girl later on he met the future cp the son of ly and hy the ending cp meet raon and they become in laws. 

Waaa... You read my mind!!! For these past 2 days i've already prepared my heart for the worst possibility. Watching ep 17 preview isn't helping to lessen my curiousity abt the ending. Especially that fanpic that show ly and hy still shooting some scene until late night.  And suddenly... What came to my mind is like what you wrote above. No... I cant help it... I want raon and leeyoung to be together...

But.. Sudennly i remember... In the 1st episode, when leeyoung read a book about the love story that not many people know (i cant do the screencap now) it makes me think that.. Ro and ly love story won't end together...only some people know about them...Aihh... Sorry for giving you my negative thought. My imagination is getting wild recently (still prepare my heart for the worst T__T) *oke.. It's just a drama.... *try to calm my heart* T_T

But...Finally... It's MOONDAY.... the day is coming... PLEASE GIVE US A HAPPY ENDING PD-Nimmmmm......

Edit...: but on the other hand... My wild imagination also said that raon will throw that boy outfit and wear a really pretty hanbok at the end of episode 17, like the first meeting of cp and ro after having a looooonnggg.. Separation... *fuhhh... Take a deep breath..*oke... Should go back to my real life ! Fuuuhhh

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, swtfirefly said:

This sounds similar to the Korean movie The Classic.

no offense, but I wouldn't be happy with this type of ending. CP and RO need to reunite and be together. I'll be pissed if the drama ended that way because this whole story primarily focuses on their love story. And all these hardships they went through was for nothing.

I second that chingu! I will be super mad too.stomping my feet n cursing for the next few days..

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

Sorry, I had an automatic recoil when I read this scenario. 

Trust me, there will be a riot during the fan sign if this happened. 

I believe in CP when he said his plans are coming together. I think that in Ep 17 and 18, we will see the unraveling of PM Kim's plan as one by one, his secrets come to light. We just have to be patient. 

PS. The preview will not have big reveals. It just tantalizes us enough to want to watch the episode. 

We had no idea about the sweet kiss scene, no idea about Ra On reuniting with her mother, the fact that Ra On's father is alive and we were panicked over the wedding scene. 

So the PD must be saving some BIG scenes for the actual episodes tonight and tomorrow. 

• Like 21

28 minutes ago, tzupi said:

In the preview, the king seems to be his usual self, in fact, he seems to be better than his usual self. I was wondering why this is the case. Could it be that the king is in a better spirit because RO's father died? 

I noticed it too. The king seems to be unusually calm but look so worried about what Premier Kim was saying about the CP.

I don't think HGN died because in the preview, Raon and her mom doesn;t look like mourning but then again we can't trust the preview.

• Like 17

It's MOONDAY.

Stuck with Axiousness, many "what if " flew around in mind, because unsastified with preview .

GOSH...this drama  in the begining full of laughter, joyful and sweet love turn be dark full complicated problem need to resolve mere in 2 episode. 

I wish the writer and pdnim joint force to resolve all the problem smoothy not leaft the viewers in the hole full of unsure feeling..

And the ending in demand now is 

Please reunite Yong On couple, save the mine character.

MDBC TEAM FAIGHTING

MOONLIGHTERS STAY STRONG whatever ending  we got in the end this is just a drama, souposed to cheerish us from RL, and not give us more headache...so cheer up everyone....

We believe in you Pdnim.....

• Like 23

4 hours ago, bebe1989 said:
STAFF IG UPDATE ! 2016.09.24
RAON X LEE YEONG BTS !

(though i never knew this scene exist, or did i miss it lol)

What is this?!  Is this from previous episodes that got edited and not include on broadcast or from recent filming?

Imma flip the table and start a riot :angry: if this is the ending spoiler, hope i'm wrong and just being trolled by staffOdxG77b.gif

• Like 11

It also seems that the chief eunuch is not present near the king. (But maybe the scene is cut so that we do not see him.)

At the end of episode 16, when the soldiers drew their swords, the chief eunuch I think was the one that yelled that the king and the CP should be protected. I was thinking that the command was particularly cunning because he did not blow up his cover. I found it funny that he was 'masquerading' himself as their protector, when his intentions were different. To protect the cover of the chief eunuch, BY had to turn against the CP--somebody needed to be the one commanding the soldiers that saved the life of RO.

So, if the chief eunuch is not present in the palace, something must have gone very wrong in the ambush. 

Or did I misunderstand the scene at the end of ep. 16? 

• Like 9

Goooooood morning chingus! Here's my  2 cents' worth..

There will be NO time jump to modern day for MDBC. I am pretty sure of it! 

If i am not wrong, the other moon drama ended up with a time jump to modern times in the chinese version. The korean version may have similar finale.

So I don't think MDBC would want the same ending as them. So far, our MDBC PD has been very creative, giving us surprising twists.

But I am not too confident if RO and CP is going to have the reunion which we have been dreaming of for the past 2 weeks.

I hope PD nim should know by now that our OTP has to be reunited for the finale! Any other alternative  ending is totally...

no-no.gif

• Like 19

Spoiler

Would that bts we never seen be the ending? I hope not! That would be tooooooo disappointing!

Pls pdnim,writernim! Give us a happy and memorable one that would give us feels to watch the whole series over and over again! 

Pleasssseeeee! 

• Like 14

Hmm, it'll be nice if they can include deleted scenes from the drama into the Gurumi DVD / Blu-Ray (if we're gonna have any that is). :D Somehow, I'm still feeling calm about the ending of this drama. Lol. I'll just leave it to the hands of the writer-nim. Until we get to see the broadcast of the ending, I shall not say any bad words about the writer. :rolleyes:

*quietly sharpens knives in the corner*

• Like 13