[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I really hope he knew his friend is a girl. That would be daebak if he just stayed silence about it and actually enjoying riding on her secret. 

And I think it would be a good explanation that he knew about her real identity when they fall at the dung-pit at ep 1. 

I really wish that he knows because he needs to know so he could compete against yoon sung. Yoon sung just know too much of her secrets that even though Raon seemed to be falling in love with our prince, Yoon sung will always be the one to save her first everytime she's in danger of identity being known. I want a scene where the CP would actually be the one helping her or saving her from getting her identity reveal on the public.

And that could happen by shutting the mouth of the eunuch who saw Raon turning in a beautiful woman. :D

I'm going crazy because of this drama and having no preview for the next ep is not helping. Why KBS, why?!!!!!

• Like 18

i am asking my self if Yoo Jung is still seventeen because i am seriously worried she's not seventeen. She looks older than me and she's freaking beautiful and gorgeous at the same time. I also am asking myself if i am a woman or what because i look like potato compare to her :crazy::w00t:

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, minsunie said:

I also want to add that he introduced himself and gave his name like it really mattered to him. Like it is an important moment to him, introducing himself to her. And the significance of giving his name is so powerful too bec NO ONE is supposed to call the CP by his name. no one even has the business of knowing his name. But he chose to give his name-- THAT is powerful, intimate and significant!! hearts!

love all the netizen's comments!!!!!!! ++ to all of them!

well said @minsunie !!! It's powerful and yet intimate.

17 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

i am asking my self if Yoo Jung is still seventeen because i am seriously worried she's not seventeen. She looks older than me and she's freaking beautiful and gorgeous at the same time. I also am asking myself if i am a woman or what because i look like potato compare to her :crazy::w00t:

She's definitely younger than me!!!  :P

She's still look pretty to the eyes of two men even she disguiuse herself as a man (or boy).

• Like 14

The dance and the dress were gorgeous, and the music and all was amazing. I'm falling for this ship, Bo-gum is just so dashing and Yoo-jung is amazing acting.

Being honest with myself I'm so glad MDBC is winning in ratings agains Moon Lovers, this little gem deserves it. Bogumie and Yoo-jung are killing it, and shows that a good drama is not always about the millions invested.

Yoojung is really beautiful. Great acting, how is she 16?

• Like 20

rewatching the ep... anyone else got goosebumps when Raon was dressing CP? it's normally a 6-10 person affair with everyone swarming around him...but when there is only Raon...why so intimate eh?!?! and it was like a wife dressing a husband kekekekeke. makes my heart flutter.....*weak knees*

• Like 14

I love MDBC how makes simple things look beautiful with gestures with amazing acting and directing. For an example  the rain scene was so pretty and captivating,  It's literally just two people standing in the rain, but I couldn't take my eyes away! Or the tip toe scene, which was romantic, cute, and humorous at the same time. The emotions the drama give to you are handed gently to you and flourish within the feel you never knew you had before! Nowadays it's hard to find a drama that can bring emotions to you like this! My feel's feel's are feeling the feels!!

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, iasd123 said:

Honestly I'm secretly glad that MDBC has beaten Moon lovers in ratings. Moon lovers is less than average of what I what I expected to be, and IU's acting is very weak. I love MDBC how makes simple things look beautiful with gestures and amazing acting and directing, like the rain scene. It was so pretty and captivating, when it's just two people standing in the rain!

hhmmm unless in some really cool way the leads of moon lover transport in time to moonlight period, I think we should refrain from discussing Scarlet Heart on this thread?

I know SH was preproduced, and SBS right after Moonlight was announced decided to switch SH time slot to compete. Thus creating the current negative atmosphere.

However, I think in this forum we should avoid dragging ourselves in a comparison battle. Instead just talk about what you liked (or didnt) about Moonlight

I, for one, am trying to still digest all the great moments of ep 3 and 4. WHERE TO BEGIN T.T

• Like 24

I NEED FULL OF BTS T______T

gah, they didn't realease the preview it means we shall wait until next monday and suffering again again and again T________T

9 minutes ago, iasd123 said:

Honestly I'm secretly glad that MDBC has beaten Moon lovers in ratings. MBDC deserves that 16%! Moon lovers is less than average of what I expected to be, and IU's acting is very weak. Everything feels a bit forced. 

I love MDBC how makes simple things look beautiful with gestures with amazing acting and directing. For an example  the rain scene was so pretty and captivating,  It's literally just two people standing in the rain, but I couldn't take my eyes away! Or the tip toe scene, which was romantic, cute, and humorous at the same time. The emotions the drama give to you are handed gently to you and flourish within the feel you never knew you had before! Nowadays it's hard to find a drama that can bring emotions to you like this! My feel's feel's are feeling the feels!!

dear, please don't compare this drama to other drama. people will accuse you with many things, please be polite dear :D 

• Like 12