[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Aigoo~~ @cloud92, you're saying something! :o I tried to figure out whether it's the light and checked back some other scenes with Eunuch Jang but it looks like he is wearing a different color than before. OMO!!

while i was looking at that pic i thought that there was something wrong but then i realized that it's the color of Eunuch Jang's outfit!!! with this now i guess there are 2 possibilities for the ed

1. Yeong as the king and RO as the queen -> happily ever after

2. Yeong as the king, RO as commoner but live seperate from e.o -> I WON'T ACCEPT THIS!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 20

21 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

I just noticed that Eunuch Jang is wearing a dark grey outfit, not his usual green one. So does it mean Yeong will become the king? as Eunuch Han who serves the king also wearing the same color

OMG !!!! @.@  ... you are right .... so ... the ending  CP will become the king ?? Omo .. omo ... then raon ?? :crazy: hoping for the besttt .... pleaseeeee writer-nim ..... *nervoussssssss*.........

• Like 15

32 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

I just noticed that Eunuch Jang is wearing a dark grey outfit, not his usual green one. So does it mean Yeong will become the king? as Eunuch Han who serves the king also wearing the same color

I've just also gone to checkkkkk after reading ur post, OMO OMOOOOOOO, yesss, different colors!!!!!!

My heart's beating like hell, cant wait till preview tonight, u have soo sharp eyes @cloud92

• Like 24

Hello fellow Moonlighters ^^
As we are waiting for Episode 17 preview (which by the way, i'm so excited to see just like everybody else), I wanted to ask about the OST for MDBC. I saw that the official DVD(?) OST is being released on October 28th (I believe), I was wondering, will that contain ALL of the OSTs that have been playing in the song, even the BGM? I'm wondering if the OST that is by Second Moon called 별후광음 would be release but not the instrumental but the song with the lyrics. Oh my I really love the instrumental and I want to hear the full version with someone singing as well ^^ I believe it played a few times throughout the drama.. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Also are there some spoilers going around? :blink: I was reading the past pages and apparently something was released? Is this true though because I would think that the directors, writers and cast of MDBC wouldn't release the ending of MDBC... Are they just rumors? But hopefully we get a happy ending because who doesn't like a happy ended? :D I was thinking though that since the prince in real life died young, the drama would follow that history :x So I'm predicting a bit that Lee Yeong might die in the end of the drama >.< I don't know.. I remember what RO said about loving somebody, the thought and you knowing that someone loved you, is the strength to live (something along those lines, I can't remember it word for word).. I feel like that was major foreshadowing for the ending of the drama but we never know what the writer has in stored for us haha..

All these photos in this thread, killing me on the inside haha... PGM is too handsome and cute kekeke.... Well we are in our last week of MDBC... Hopefully we get a good ending! (There's still going to be the special episode on Tuesday after episode 18, right?)

• Like 12

3 hours ago, tiendoank said:

Continuing the last part of Episode 16

Reveal hidden contents

Yeong marched straight to where Raon was standing.  She still looked stricken with the turn of the event. She stood there among the bloody bodies of palace guards .. looking like she would succumb any minute now. After a nasty fight between the Kims’ bad men and White Cloud’s ninjas, who easily knocked the bad guys down, it was declared that her Father was innocent from treason accusation and that he would be reinstated as the King’s personal minister.

Yeong took her hand and called out her name, “Raon-ah…”

Their eyes were brimmed with tears, and both were unable to say a thing.

Yeong then cupped her face and swooped in to kiss her.  Raon shut her eyes close and threw her arms around Yeong’s neck, returning his kiss with the same burning passion.

She sighed contentedly when Yeong left her lips and started nibbling her ear. She felt that her legs turned into jelly and clutched Yeong’s robe tightly for a support. She opened her eyes and just then she saw Jo Ha Yeon walked to approach them….

“CUT! CUT! CUUUT!”

The Director shove his megaphone away and strode angrily towards them.

“ You. Soo Bin-ah…. You’re not supposed to appear now. See this? (shoving the script in front of her nose), your part is after this. After Raon and Yeong go inside the palace then you come and scream. ”

Chae Soo Bin could only meekly say, “Jeoseonghamnida, Kamdung-nim”.  

The Director turned to Bogum and Yoo Jung, “And YOU! You. (trying to calm himself down) This is a reunion scene, guys. Why are you making out like that? Bo Gum-ah…here ..here.. (pointing at the script).. it is said “chaste” not “French kiss”. It is said “touching her ear” not “nibbling her ear”.”

Bo Gum looked stricken and said repeatedly, “Jeoseonghamnida, kamdung-nim.”

He took his script from under the table, studying it closely and frowned.

Bo Gum, “But .. Kamdung-nim.. it’s written here that I need to “kiss her passionately” and “nibbling her ear”..

The Director snatched the paper and read it quickly. Then he shouted “ YOU GOT THE WRONG PART, BO GUM-AH! This is the script for Yeong and Raon’s wedding night! Not a reunion after a bloody war! HAAAISSH!!!!”

cd3VPDY.jpg

]

Hahaha.. This is golden! You are so funny.. Had me laughing hard.. Can't they use the same script for both scenes? Who says a reunion can't be passionate? lol keep the creativity coming

1 hour ago, cynkdf said:

So many Singaporeans here? Am I the oldest one here? Proud ..erm .. holder of Senior Citizen concession pass. Not my first time fan-halmoni-ing over a drama though!

5 hours ago, dramafansg said:

@Ahpheng @KateSG I am on green line too, towards airport. also from Singapore. My first time fangirling over a drama !  Nice "meeting" you! 

Nice to see fellow Singaporeans here. Didn't expect so many of you all here.. Nice meeting you all!

• Like 21

9 hours ago, JinyoungFox said:

@lovehbhjw2013 @nonski @_Nachan07 @Tinay @moodypie @ricerascal67 @rhiesta for YSC ><

Jinyoung's full interview from Entertainment Weekly...

and the article that trending yesterday: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000661454&gid=999339&cid=1048122

as for why he don't sang the whole song @uripuppies @in00022

because he write this song for woman voice, this song set to high for him to sing.. so it's quite difficult to sing.. he needs to rearrange the song if he want to sing it.. I'm still hoping he sing this in his appearance in Yoo Hee Yeol sketchbook at Oct 21st.. I got a spoiler he sing "nothing better" but, usually the guest will sing 2 songs in that show.. so there's still a tiny possibility of him singing "foggy road"

YJJY_zpsidjgrv3s.gif

thanks chingu, jy sing the song better.. sorry ben

• Like 14

40 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

while i was looking at that pic i thought that there was something wrong but then i realized that it's the color of Eunuch Jang's outfit!!! with this now i guess there are 2 possibilities for the ed

1. Yeong as the king and RO as the queen -> happily ever after

2. Yeong as the king, RO as commoner but live seperate from e.o -> I WON'T ACCEPT THIS!!!!!!!!!!

3. Yeong as the king, HY is the official queen (with no love from Yeong) but RO will be the second wife who will always be in the same night chamber with Yeong ...  peaceful solution?

p/s l can almost feel many hate glare now .:sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

19 hours ago, in00022 said:

Oic .... enjoy your vacation then ... no need to worry or thinking about how to make your next video friend .. just enjoy ur holiday first ... have fun in Japan and take care friend :)

I will! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و but I'll still try to be here with everyone when they air the episodes ! (´・` )♡

7 hours ago, _Nachan07 said:

One of the most heartbreaking scenes for me in MDBC ~

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

Yeong: Byung Yeon ah....

Byung Yeon voice over: Jeoha, I'm sorry... But you know my heart right? You will understand why I'm doing this right :tears:?

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

Gif credit to owner<3

Letter to Byung Yeon~

Dear Byung Yeon,

Byung Yeon ah, it must have been hard on you all this time. You must have been so torn between duty & friendship. When you lost your father & were crying alone, it was Eunuch Han who saved you & brought you up. From then on, the young Byung Yeon has been carrying his duty as the Prince's spy. In the palace, you have grown up together with Yeong & have been his best and loyal friend for all these years. You shared the same drink & the same chicken with Yeong. When Yeong was in danger, you jumped right in to protect him. When Yeong was heartbroken, you were there listening to him. I know how much you love Yeong & how much you care for him. You were deeply hurt when that Baekwoon traitor said that you were only planted as Yeong's spy from the start. You are his best friend, but at the same time, you are by his side as a spy. You knew Yeong has become suspicious but you could not bring yourself to tell Yeong all of this. It was hard to open up probably because you are too close to Yeong & you know it would hurt him...

Byung Yeon ah.... When you pointed your sword towards Yeong, I wonder how painful you must have felt.... knowing that Yeong would feel betrayed, this friendship might be broken & you had to give an answer to Yeong's suspicion by this way...... But what can you do? You had no choice & you even risked your own life to protect Yeong & Raon TT^TT

I was happy you finally got to shine, but I am so worried for you Byung Yeon ah...... :bawling:

Byung Yeon ah, please be safe. I don't permit anything bad happen to you. I want to see a reunion of you, Yeong, Raon & the boiled chicken on the table, under the moonlight.....:bawling: 

See you on Monday. Love from Nachan :bawling:

kekeke, Na-chan I have been missing something like this. (๑♡⌓♡๑)

@tiendoank, @Jillia, @Ahpheng You are so awesome (multi talented, I say!), thank you so much for the fanfics and comedic strips! 

3 hours ago, peishi0408 said:

Dear all Moonlighters 

Would like to invite you all to join the hashtag party to show our love and support to the whole team of the drama..

PLEASE use this   hashtag   #난_구그달_연모하고있다   ( mean i love gurumi )  and   #구르미그린달빛 when you post in twitter, instagram and facebook.

U can post your message,fanart or picture  with the hashtag

When? Start from now until the ending of Episode 18 . 

Thank you, Kamsahamida

What a  good idea! although i don't use such social media.. ( .. ) so I can't join you.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, Mico Ricco said:

the novel itself already strayed away very much from the fact / history.

for this drama itself, let's have fun with our imagination then.:)

Hi Mico, what I meant is to make the CP a king for a long span of time or even make Ra On his queen since it's strayed away from history too much and not to mention the list of 'crimes' like cross-dressing and being a traitor daughter that makes it impossible for Ra On to a be a Queen.

In the novel, didnt he fake his death to be with Ra On (that is parallel with the history/fact that he died young)? Though I don't know much about the novel detail since its difficult to find translated source outside here so I could be wrong on this.

On my personal opinion, I'd love it if CP and Ra On live quietly together after CP did his job as a proper king (just think of it as early retirement lol) and without sacrificing their precious thing like in the novel ending.

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, junhee90 said:

Hi Mico, what I meant is to make the CP a king for a long span of time or even make Ra On his queen since it's strayed away from history too much.

In the novel, didnt he fake his death to be with Ra On (that is parallel with the history/fact that he died young)? Though I don't know much about the novel since its difficult to find translated source outside here so I could be wrong on this.

Whatever the ending is I hope it's a happy one.

Thank you @junhee90 for correcting me. :sweatingbullets:

actually the fake death alternative is excellent choice.

both CP and RO can live happily ever after, away from all the palace politics :)

• Like 13