[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Ra On was called by head eunuch, and JY looked at her

LY and BY went incognito again and they were greeted by an old woman

LY saw a drank man barking back at a dog and could only shake his head

Ra On on a textile store, happy looking at them, 

then recalls about the time when she was looking at the mirror and her mother slapped her

not noticing, JY is now at her back watching over her, seeing her looking at the dress

she suddenly turned and JY saw her misty eyes but did not say anything

Ra On rushes to leave and JY followed but stopped to checked on the dress

i think he is buying one for Ra On

*** seriously, i am having a second lead syndrome, but still, i love our OTP, see let me just dream for Ra On and JY ***

• Like 12

Beautiful scene of Raon donning something that Jin Young gave her making her look like a woman. CP comes with Raon unaware it was the CP.! Breathtaking scene of the OTP, CP had a flashback of his Queen Mother and him playing in the rain.

• Like 11

Flahback of CP when he was young and he was with his mother while raining. Queen mom got out of the shelter and let hersel get wet in the rain. CP and Queen danced in the rain.

Back to the present. BothRaon and CP had their hands stretched out to feel the rain drops. Raon saw uri seja. I don't think CP recognized Raon. CP began conversing with Raon.

Raon had her back turned to CP. Then Yoonsung appeared.

• Like 12