[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

23 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@moodypie smeoneprovide the link already .. I am too late ...

Btw ..My faouriteline would be ..

Please do me a favour .. Never to come here again .. EVER ..

I love this because it's showed the depth of CP feeling toward RO ... even their secret meeting place is sacred to him.

Sajang-nim I really not expecting you will gave a reason why you love that scene with such a wise opinion like this. You surely like a fine wine sajang-nim, getting wiser by getting older too :lol:

• Like 15

47 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@moodypie smeoneprovide the link already .. I am too late ...

Btw ..My faouriteline would be ..

Please do me a favour .. Never to come here again .. EVER ..

I love this because it's showed the depth of CP feeling toward RO ... even their secret meeting place is sacred to him.

I thought you meant that line for me...:bawling:

just joking..

Thanks @happysloth for the link. Will drop by when I have the time.

@tiendoank I see you are stalking Kim Hun-ie !!!ahahaha

@Ahpheng lol that was a good one!! our dear CP /King only sees Raon:wub:

:lol:@febz Are you here for mdbc ep19? hahaha...I can't believe we are still lurking here. 

@Grace1003 No harm posting that gif again. I love it...kept staring at CP diving into the water and swimming like a dolphin. Oh did I say dolphin?:grimace:

@in00022 the little princess is pretty. I saw someone posted her photo taken from another drama when she was so little. She's grown so much. She's like a mini KYJ! :) 

• Like 18

Been busy for the past week. Wow! 400+ pages to backread! *sigh*

Let me take the opportunity to thank you for all your posts especially on Monday and Tuesday nights. Because of you I was able to watch the raw while waiting for the subs.

Moonlighters, I really love you all. I hope that before the night ends (on my side of the world), I can post something to make you smile and compensate for our moonlight-less state tonight.

Now, CP and RO, hurry up and I also have a flight to catch :'(

• Like 14

Mdbc's mantra "Work Hard but also Play Hard"

When I first came across the video I thought they were really filming a certain scene until they all broke into the dance at the end, I knew I have been trolled.

These guys worked hard but they also did not forget to have fun which was pointed out by most of the cast interviewed as the reason why it was so great to work with each other. Teams that play together work together. 

• Like 24

i notice the first time kim hun began his ambition: when he order fortune teller to read cp' fate,  then he knew that cp destined to die young and he knew about ys has face to become great king.. with halfhearted he warn fortune teller not to tell others about his prediction because kim hun already has big picture to do his plan by himself.

• Like 17

@minsuniethanks for sharing, I love all those scenes, I limited to 5 because mods have warned us about long posts and I was worried our thread might get into trouble :P

If you wish to elaborate any more do place them under the spoliers as I am sure the moonlighters would love to read everyone's fave scenes and any comments 

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@Grace1003, thanks so much for posting this. I loved this scene. The first time I was watching this, I felt certain that it was going to be Yeong coming towards RO, but when the banner whipped free to reveal Yeong's face I think I may have given a little shriek of happiness. And, even when rewatching the scene, I marvel at how beautiful a shot it is. I wonder how many takes they had to do to get the banners to flow just right to reveal Yeong the way it did to RO. And, Yeong looks so handsome and determined in this scene. He has come to get back his person!

This, for me, was one of the most heart-thumping scenes of our YoungOn couple! Each time I watch this scene, it never fails to make my heart dugeun! dugeun! for two reasons: YoungOn's perfect unspoken expression of love and longing for each other and second, because Bogum totally looked awesome here!

• Like 19

7 hours ago, Jillia said:

I can't post a screenshot atm but as we all know the last minutes of the last episode so well I'm sure you all know what I mean. :D

I think it's good we did a timejump of 1 year after Kim Hun and his clan was taken down... Because not only were we able to see Lee Yeong becoming king - despite many people not liking the king I think it's sad that apparently he didn't live much longer after finally being free from the influence of Kim Hun - but we also see a completely different Ra On.

As in she is so feminine and openly flirty with Lee Yeong. In the bookshop before she leaves it and he chases after her, she brushes past him in a very intuitively feminine move. Close enough to touch him but not in a vulgar way. While Ra On before was still very confused when she dressed as a woman and was mostly shy but now she is more aware of the power she has over Lee Yeong - not in a manipulative way but in a way it shows she is now who she always wanted to be. A woman who lives freely, writing, being in love with the love of her life, Her action also speaks of the intimacy she and Lee Yeong had before and only deepened throughout the year. 

That's a very good take on that scene. I'd never thought of it that way.  In true moonlighter spirit, :DI went back and rewatched and now it made so much more sense....so I guess in a small itty bitty way my fantasy scene (of seeing them more comfortable together came true! :wub:) Now, I love that scene of him calling her Raon-ah and running after her and her flirtatious walk past him (to hit him but not quite,....)...sigh thanks for sharing this with us....sigh...LOVE...

• Like 13

41 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

Mdbc's mantra "Work Hard but also Play Hard"

When I first came across the video I thought they were really filming a certain scene until they all broke into the dance at the end, I knew I have been trolled.

These guys worked hard but they also did not forget to have fun which was pointed out by most of the cast interviewed as the reason why it was so great to work with each other. Teams that play together work together. 

LOL, I think I saw this video before but had forgotten it! Gosh they are all so adorable and you can just see their togetherness coming across. Kudos to this PD-nim and crew for playing their parts in building such an atmosphere. It must have been so pleasant to work during the MDBC Drama :wub:

Btw, can I ask where did you get this clip from....? Itching to watch it again in higher quality video! LOL . AND was that music what they were actually walking to? lol or just added in and they were being naughty all on their own?

• Like 14