[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

KBS World is re-running Ep 17 and 18. 

I watched these episode before, but still watching them again. I miss these casts a lot! :(

@superfangermany_stv Hallo, Ich finde gut, dass es einen Fan hier gibt. Ich kenne ein bisschen Deutsch, weil ich seit 6 Monaten Deutsch lerne.

Es freut mich, Sie kennen zu lernen

(Translate: Hello, I find that is great to have a fan here. I've learned German for 6 months. Nice to meet you!)

I hope that my words are not wrong. :D

• Like 17

That fan cam of YJ at the airport, those people seriously could have injured her! Bad security at the airport. They should have put some barricades to control the crowd. How could they just let people get that close to her  :shakehead:  :furious:   :angry:  :bruce: 

• Like 14

Can people with debating nerves please open a different thread?! I kindly request. I don't know places where I can get so much update on Kdramas and I seriously want to stick around in this thread till press conference at least. 

This is why I hate shipping based on show BTS. Also defending actors based on viewers/fans comments. None of it are concrete and we all spend so much evergy over it. 

I want to be filled with all RaOnie and Love in the Moonlight Drawn by Clouds!!

• Like 17

@Jillia I think because many beautiful scenes come with this song :

1.Lee Young says in library " Lee young, ne irem"

2.  Lantern scene

3. Kissing scene in the garden

4 When Lee Young finds out Raon as woman

5.  When Lee Young asks Raon " May. I treat you as my precious woman?"

6. When they kissed in the last scene

Another beautiful scene, anyone?

• Like 19

36 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I have a question - I did my TOP 12 of the MBDC OST - so I would like to know what is YOUR order for the TOP 12?

My top 5 will be as follows: (not going to list top 12 as the rest i have no preference lol)

1) My dearest (My person) - Park Bo Gum  - he may not be as experienced in singing as the others, but like what the Music PD and other singers have commented, his singing is sincere and you can feel it in the song.  He may not have the singing techniques like the rest, but he touched your heart with his sincere singing. It is as if it is Lee Yeong singing the song to Ra On. 

2) Fondly Goodbye - Sung Si Kyung - he is 1 of my favourite ballad singer and he didn't disappoint me in this OST.  Initially it was Beige song that was on the top of the list but the more i listen to this song, the more i like it.  But when Bo Gum's song was out, Fondly Goodbye was pushed down..hehehe.. 

3) Because I Miss You (RaOn version) - Beige - Totally in love with this version.  They have released LY version (by HCY) too late, because i'm totally into Beige's version instead. 

4) Moonlight Drawn by clouds - Gummy - I knew her as JJS's girlfriend lol.  and saw her on the music show God's Vocal War (not too sure of the exact name of the program).  Learnt that she sang for DOTS OST.  And she has proven that she is indeed 1 of the OST Queen.  Fell in love with the song when it was released as well. 

5) Love is Over - Baek Ji Young - Even though really hate the title of the song, but can't deny that when it was played, you can feel the pain like Lee Yeong when Ra On left the palace.  

• Like 21

1 hour ago, onlysb1 said:

Are you talking about me? Sorry I'm late to the party ^^ 

Oh you are here:) yes, i think iclarkl need compline you instead compline about Bogum, and mess up the tread, btw, we need stop here.

I do love YongOn couple but i don't shipp them reel or real, because they are to young, and have potential to be A list actor...still long way to go to shipping unless they are meet again 3 or 4 years from now...

My favourite Os

1.gummy

2.srcond moon/my person bogum.tied.

3.finger lock

4.Biege/hcyl

5.shun shi kyung

6.edy kim

7.baek ji hyong

8.k.will

The other not in my list

• Like 18

Here's my list :D:

1. Moonlight Drawn By Clouds - Gummy (iconic Moonlight song for our OTP's romantic scenes)

2. My Person - Park Bogum (the emotion behind this song is purely how Lee Yeong feels for Ra On; I love it so much that PBG sang it with emotion instead of trying to sound like a professional singer, though he equally sounds as good as one XD)

3. No Sleep - Soyou and Yoo Seungwoo (have a bit of a soft spot for this song as whenever I listen to this, I'll always be reminded of Ra On and Lee Yeong's cute moments, especially the dressing up moments :P)

4. Love Is Over -  Baek Ji Young (a great song from the Queen, but unfortunately extremely traumatizing for us HAHA)

5. Melting - K.Will (another soft spot song for the same reason with No Sleep)

6. Because I Miss You -  Beige

7. Because I Miss You - Chi Yul ver

8. Misty Road - Ben

9. Fondly Goodbye - Sung Shi Kyung

10. A love Like A star - Eddy Kim

11. Swallowing My Heart - San Deul

12. Interlocked Fingers - Lee Juck

Though it often changes, depending on my mood.

Spoiler

Being a long time fan, and going through numerous forums and fan moments (and fanwars lol), the best thing to do is to just ignore the trolls or haters. By responding to them, you are giving them satisfaction that they have an impact on you, and that's what they're aiming for: negative reaction from us guys. Just treat those posts as invisible and carry on with our Moonlight loving. :) 

Besides, take pity on our poor mods, they might one day lock our thread if situation still persists. :P

Cheers everyone~ Positive vibes only. :D

• Like 22

should i join the ost ranking?

1. PBG- Nae Saram

2. Gummy - MDBC

3. Ben - misty road

4. SSK- fondly goodbye

can't say the rest of OST connected with me.

Spoiler

let's keep this thread drama-related. many have spoken out. to anyone who wish to make some baseless comments/rumours of any cast and crew about their personal life, it is simply irresponsible and insulting. as my principal once said "Please Respect One Another's Personal Space"

re cebu trip. i do hope the moonlight team will be able to enjoy themselves. as for the fans, please give the moonlight team some privacy and space. about the return flight, hope the security team will beef up cos it was really disturbing (to me) to see the arrival flight scene. safety first everyone!

withdrawal: am reading the chinese translated version of novel and it is different and refreshing from the drama. i imagine our dear characters acting out the scenes in the novel. this will probably be my S2 or extended S1 moonlight, showing in my imagination.

• Like 19