[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, a15t3 said:

They have 6 years gap, right?  Well, his dream girl has to be fun, be a friend yet caring like a mother, guess he has one right in front of him now, no? :blush:

46 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

No. 

LOL, I also love their on-screen and off-screen chemistry but I still can't ship them in RL :)) Uri KYJ still has lot of growing up to do (Unnie protective mode on lol) and she is still maximizing her teenage years having lost a lot her youth being in the industry at such a young age. Of course I acknowledge PBG as a great actor and a perfect handsome gentleman (I am still calculating the chances on how a man on this planet can be both) plus he is like one of the top bachelors right now but I think he will focus on his career more. He is at his peak and a lot of opportunities are just waiting for him. I also read somewhere in this forum that he would like to get married/have family in his late 30's or early 40's which is still far from the future (I'm assuming that he is the type of man who tend to have fewer but more long lasting relationship heh)

But of course I respect your desire to ship them for real since it is just a testament on how great their chemistry is :wub:

• Like 19

45 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

jinyoung looks so tired already:sweatingbullets:

It does not show chingu! (or maybe I'm just a new fan so I can't distinguished lol) 

In fact I find him so refreshing with that smile and hairstyle since he is always serious in the drama (unless he is with RO) :3

• Like 13

tommorrow we will have because i love you premiere with bo gum and yoo jung

then on friday airport photo to cebu

a full week of bo gum and yoo jung, yes fan happy

then we will have lots of interviews,pictures and cfs

• Like 20