[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

19 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Question about the kiss and chest binding issue, does this mean if the series gets distributed for dvds then they will edit the scenes out?

@honeywell

As far as I know if there's DVD version, the length will be longest than the aired ver.

there's another kdrama which is popular in 2013-2014 (I won't say the drama name). It has some cut scenes that doesn't show in air version.

Probably we'll get some different scenes in DVD ver. but still it depends on the team production for DVD version.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, chengzz said:

woohoooo!! guys i am so jealous of all the photos and sweetness ive seen between yeongOn couple!! now i am seeing BoYoo Couple??? honestly, i have this feeling but of course its only my feelings But  is it only me who sees all of their actions?? coz yeah, i believe in Actions speak louder than words!! ahh i hate this! she's too young but i had really a feeling that............

but age doesnt matter in love right! i hope they can do both career and love....:wub:

hehehehehe:wub: they kind of were a teensy obvious during the press con with all of those unintentional gestures:wub:

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

aahhh finally my baby jinyoung :wub:

thanks 2 share it @JinyoungFox 

Honestly, I don't know why tears coming out from my eyes when I see this. Maybe I'm still in OBJECTION with YS death. Mianhe ... moonlighters. Beside YoungOn Couple, I REALLY LOVE YS character in MDBC, A man who loves the woman (that doesn't love him back) sincerely and also the best friend who never betrays his friends although in hard situation. how can I don't love him. YS-ah :tears:

so.... that's why I can't rewatch the last ep until now. POOR ME...I'm crying again. What should I do to stop this tears...:bawling:

• Like 24

You know I am really sad when I disagree with ockoala but I really do...with her comments on Moonlight. Unmemorable...sigh...its her opinion though. :) But yeap, I don't agree with her. but I will leave her to it.....I am critical of the last episode  and I know it had its flaws...but to just dismiss it...sigh..seriously....:)to each their own

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

You know I am really sad when I disagree with ockoala but I really do...with her comments on Moonlight. Unmemorable...sigh...its her opinion though. :) But yeap, I don't agree with her. but I will leave her to it.....I am critical of the last episode  and I know it had its flaws...but to just dismiss it...sigh..seriously....:)to each their own

You know people are truly subjected to their own opinion. Especially if that person thinks the other Moon show is better than MDBC, i dont think they're on the same wavelength as us to take her opinion seriously.

People's taste might vary, even if we are the only one who think MDBC is so much more than just memorable. We can be happy in our own land :P

• Like 21