[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Now already 15:00 PM korean time rite ??? Seems bogum yoojung JY and KDY late ....

They must be super happy to see so many ppl come to see them ....they deserved it btw ... moonlight indeed so so popular there .....just look at these few thousands ppl who come and want to meet them .. though they know only 200 chosen fans able to join the fansign but still many ppl come just to see them from afar and just to show their support to our 4 lovely cast ...

• Like 12

16 hours ago, uwimissteapot said:

YOU are so lucky!! .. at least you can catch a glimpse of them if you go to cebu this week. I'm an indonesian, and when I see the promo ticket from Airasia to Cebu for usd 40... I would buy it if I weren't have work and family here. hahaha..

not lucky enough to go Cebu dear..:bawling:my work didn't allow me to..:bawling:

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, a15t3 said:

Thank you so much... I wish I am too, now peeping through the window you've shared :D

You can watch the streaming too friend .... the link already shared by others just take a look and join us to watch the streaming 

• Like 9

16 hours ago, a15t3 said:

hahahah.... let's wish all of us who wish to join, wish we are all born in Korea in our next life, how abt it?  Do I make myself sound really BYEONTAE too now?

hahaha nope..I understand you coz my thoughts are also the same as you..lozzzzz:grin:

• Like 6

I wish deeply they had gone the 'Playful Kiss' route and dropped a few cute short videos on YouTube  about CP and RO's time together/ Ha Yeon's future/ Little Princess/ Dorky couple/ BY/ even evil Queen with 2 babies.

It would have been an adorable surprise, fans would have loved it, plus granted them an even stronger place in memory. 

Cha, in my imagined future-

- Ha Yeon meets someone a mix of CP's Playfulness and YS's suaveness. I'd love to see Choi Si Won (a throwback to his She was Pretty character do the honours)

- The King, with Suk-Hui and little princess relax in a seaside resort, where little princess has lots of time to recover from trauma.

- BY rejoins the Royal Guard. He loses the bangs- please. And an irritating Eununch who may just look like Kim Seul Gi, falls head over heels for him and pursues him relentlessly. :D He, CP and RO sit at Jahyeondang, and eat together everyday.

- Princess Myeong UN and Master Jung, now Mr.Jung, have cute roly-poly babies. While the parents spoil them, Mr.Jung's ever smart Butler keeps them in check.

- The Evil Queen- lives out her days in peace, doing something she likes while raising two kids, finally achieving happiness

- Eununch Jang- Eununch Jang, has to keep waking up our new king,  but unfortunately doesn't have to keep dressing him up, as a certain ex-eununch is mysteriously in his chambers every night, and has apparently become as adept at undressing him as she was dressing him. :P

- Our OTP- here's where my repressed imagination goes wild: Let's say they're rather modern, and find naughty things to do all over the Palace, and in the gardens, and discover all the surfaces in The King's Quarters and Jahyeondang.

- RaOn becomes Queen, and goes to mingle daily with CP in public. They have kids, and the oldest is a girl, just as smart as her mom. And in the new Joseon that LY creates, they welcome their first Baby Crown Princess. :D (no gender discrimination, yaaaay!)

• Like 17

Why is it lagging? It's working now... but I fear when stars get there it's gonna start lagging like crazy... my luck. duh

They are reallly lateee :tears: I don't know if I'll get to see them... I need to go for 30-40 minutes :bawling:

• Like 7

in the course of this drama some people argued that hayeon was marrying yeong for selfless reasons but i strongly felt she was been moved by her emotions and expected to be loved in return .of course at the end she realizes she had been foolish and only did it for her emotions.  despite her protestations about primarily wanting to marry him to help him and her family every single action, word and her reaction to his indifference spoke the opposite . she was always hurt and wounded whenever he rebuffed her .that should have been a siren call to her true motives.luckily she was not a vindictive character but she wasnt being true to her core values.glad she found a reasonable way out of the mess she created herself. she truly came of age .

• Like 10

Didn't expect Moonlight to be that popular at all. Even tho I know its ratings are damn high, it still surreal to witness their popularity in real life like this. I mean it was supposed to be a small fansign for 200 fans only right? But look at the event venue now. It's about 10,000 ppl already gathering there :w00t: No wonder Moonlight was declined of the venue previously because of traffic control. 

CvHB4W6WEAAhPKt.jpg

Moonlight is definitely the nation's drama after DOTS this year. It makes me so happy to see so many ahjuma and grandma fans there too. No matter what haters say, it doesn't change the fact that Moonlight managed to capture the hearts of majority of Korean audience, from young girls to old ahjumas. That's what K-Drama is about anyway. Bring joy and entertainment to the mass audience in their home country :P

I'm truly happy for the cast and the production team.

They've worked so hard and they deserve all these attention and applause :)

• Like 19