[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

7 hours ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Even though Yoon Sung died awfully and quietly, I am glad that his sacrifice was not in vain (Side note: It also thrilled me to hear YS call RO by her name; I thought I was never going to hear him utter her name out loud.) Like always, Yoon Sung's selflessness stems from his love for Ra On. And just like what we saw during the last few minutes of the drama, RO is living the happy life that YS wished for her --she's openly living her life as a woman and she's right next to her beloved, Lee Yeong... Though I still would've wanted to see his friends, LY and BY by his side to witness him take his final breath while holding onto him to bring him comfort.. like a proper send-off, you know...

It just occurred to me --- Awwww, we never got to witness LY, BY and YS all joyful together and living their lives to the full! The wonderful bromance that we wished and hoped for the 3 of them died along with Yoon Sung!!!  :tears: *sobs to a blubbering mess!*

computer-crying.gif

I feel you. :tears:

They seem to rush to complete the story. May have forgotten about the bromance tho. 

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, fangirlsgocrazy said:

OMG, I just saw the DAZED photoshoot with W's Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk and they look gorgeous~!!! 

I really hope that like them, our OTP will have a photoshoot now that MDBC is also over! 
:heart::blush::heart:

PBG's agency Blossom Entertainment is notorious for refusing to do any couple-related stuff after drama ends incl. photoshoots or even commercials.

They turned down all couple commercials/magazine shoots with Hyeri after R88! 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Oh, poor baby. PBG also had a scene in Answer Me 1988 about his mother. His character, Choi Taek's mother also passed away when he was young. In the scene, Taek is asked if he misses his mother. Taek answers "Every day" and that killed me. I already loved his character before, but that scene in its simplicity, sincerity and depth of feeling probably caused him to become my favorite character in that drama. I remember reading that the writer of the novel had become a fan of PBG from that scene on, and so was pleased when he was cast as Yeong. 

Anyway, I can totally see him holding back tears at memories of his mother. Poor sweet man. 

Yes I remember that scene too.:) PGB's life story is like kdrama actually, he lost his mom early then got dragged by loan sharks in court because of his dad's debt so how he turned to be the man he is now, someone who really have a good personality like he didn't experience any struggles in life ,I honestly have no idea - he's pretty amazing.:lol: 

• Like 20

I thought the kiss scene was appropriate for Yoo jung's age. It's honestly better than other kissing scenes I've seen before and they were between adults too.  Anyone seen Delightful chunhyang?  The kiss scene there, their lips weren't even touching... Park Shin hye, love her but her earlier kissing scenes weren't that great either.  So I'm glad Yoo jung's first scene was with BG who seemed to have guided and made it less awkward for her.

• Like 24