[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

9 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

No, not yet....

We still have the fansign....

The wrap-up party

Bogum attending the Screening of Yoojung's movie with Cha Tae Hyun...

The trip to Cebu c/o of those who will stalk the cast and crew

The tons of interviews of the leads....

whoa!!! in CEBU!! need to make sure that I can file a leave then.... hahaha

• Like 16

Just now, nadreams said:

MDBC OSTs on repeat to deal with my withdrawal syndrome.

After my heart. I have been doing them consistently for like an hour....what on earth am I going to do with my Monday and Tuesday nights.....and my Friday nights....and my Saturday and Sunday nights where I am glued in anticipation:tears::tears: damn it, I promised not to cry and and AND I can't stop bawling my eyes out!

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Even though Yoon Sung died awfully and quietly, I am glad that his sacrifice was not in vain (Side note: It also thrilled me to hear YS call RO by her name; I thought I was never going to hear him utter her name out loud.) Like always, Yoon Sung's selflessness stems from his love for Ra On. And just like what we saw during the last few minutes of the drama, RO is living the happy life that YS wished for her --she's openly living her life as a woman and she's right next to her beloved, Lee Yeong... Though I still would've wanted to see his friends, LY and BY by his side to witness him take his final breath while holding onto him to bring him comfort.. like a proper send-off, you know...

It just occurred to me --- Awwww, we never got to witness LY, BY and YS all joyful together and living their lives to the full! The wonderful bromance that we wished and hoped for the 3 of them died along with Yoon Sung!!!  :tears: *sobs to a blubbering mess!*

Yes the saddest part is the three of them didnt get a chance to get together for a drink.

I didn't know I will cry a mess when he was dying. I feel for RAon...imagine she has to hold him while he slowly take his last breath. I haven't really mourn for his departure yet. I will be in a mess when I watch with subs tomorrow.

King Lee Young and Raon looks so dashing in the ending scene. And finally a toast to a beautiful love story of Joseon.

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, daynci said:

moonlight thread pass moon lover thread for the first time, they still have 4 episode left

But Moon Lovers thread started 12 November 2015 whereas Moonlight started only on 4 March 2016.  Just sayin'  

• Like 22