[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

@Grace1003 omo!!thank you for sharing!! ahhhh my shipper heart filled with happiness again!!literally screaming since I saw this pix...look how comfy they are with each other..:blush:

@in00022 how I wish also..inseparable couple!!:heart:

@yumoreo5 both fell with one another :heart: no wonder the pit scene was so memorable for them..remembered Bo Gum interview..kekekeke..closest sibling relationship??lellllzzzzzz

my delusion hit my heart & mind again!!get a grip will you!!

• Like 11

16 hours ago, phoenixember said:

Omooooooo @Kissy13 chingu.  I think we are from the same country and I have an idea of what you're gonna say.  Hahahahaha XD  I probably would say it too if they butcher the ending.

hahaha want to say it out right now!!want to pull the hair of HY..complete spoiler of this drama..grrrrrr!!!please PDnim don't let HY show her face in episode 18 again if you are planning to do so just give her 1 min air time and then cut..Oh My G!!I think I'm so cruel right now..hehehe

:blush:

• Like 10

As much as I want to see the ending of MDBC, yet I don't want it to end. I'm going to miss CP and RaOn, and the rest of the casts. It's been a long time since I've seen a really good K.drama that is so good. I can see myself rewatch this series over and over untill my heart have enough of it. It's so hard to get sick of watching CP and RaOn interact. I think I just get a serious MDBC addict that will be hard to move on. :sweatingbullets:

P.s. for many circumstance if we don't get a good ending I'm going ban K.drama for a real long time. I hope this kind of thing will not happen. Since, the P.D. nim is so good from the beginning I hope he's also has a good ending for us viewer. :wub:

• Like 17

Guest yumoreo5

I'm curious as to how LY will bring RO back to his side, given that she's a rebel's daughter, and BY, who pulled a sword at LY in front of the King?

My thoughts part 2....... I still believe Hayeon will voluntarily leave the palace.... until now she is still hoping ang wishing that CP will look at her as a woman... but i think the poison scenario, CP lost consciousness,,calling Raon's name while hallucinating/ Raon taking care of CP secretly while crying/ Raon returning the bracelet to CP while he is still unconsciousness.....  i think these will tell Hayeon clearly that their love is strong even if they are not together.... and she is the one standing between CP & Raon..... i think Hayeon will admit that she is wrong in saying she will be the one at CP' s side until the end since she will clearly see Raon entering the palace even if its dangerous just to be by CP's side...... Just to be clear... i do not hate Hayeon... her intention & love is sincere but i just can't help remembering Raon crying her heart out when she learned of the crown prince pending marriage... it was just heartbreaking.... 

• Like 13

6 hours ago, _Nachan07 said:

@moodypie I thought of you while watching this scene :P The line from the preview 'I'll take you back to my side.' was to Raon XD but Yeong was telling that to Byung Yeon. Can it count that I was half right here eheheh XD?

7 hours ago, Mico Ricco said:

the quality of the reading table is really appalling, full of scratch marks:rolleyes:

Spoiler

dxb5ILw.png

I was actually looking at the quality of the steel cup! :P

10 hours ago, Bambiina said:

Whenever my heart cannot take it .. I tend to keep quiet ...  @moodypie .. the last 2 episode is very very very intense .. :D .. I will be back to normal after tomorrow (if the ending is good) .. I almost died when I tot my Kim is dead .. I am still watching raw .. just downloaded ... haldway through ... 

Anyway I want to say KUDOS to Moonlight for going ahead with the airing of ep 16 (despite the baseball game) .. Rating will be affected but The Team respect theirloyal viewer and go ahead with 16 risking low rating .. KUDOS.. HAT Off .. I respect you KBS 

I was looking for your post. Checked my notification, but I don't see your post even though you quoted me.  Strange!! 

Finally found it! I've actually typed a whole paragraph and right after i submit reply to your post, soompi went "error".

Soompi crashed right after CP got poisoned!! hahaha

I will only be watching the ep right before tonight's ep airs. Can;t take CP being poison even though he will be revived (just like soompi being revived). ** You mean ep17?

10 hours ago, Mico Ricco said:

l don't allow it.  [thanks @moodypie for reminding:)]

lol...I will say this again...."I don't allow it". It's embedded in my brain for some reason. 

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, yumoreo5 said:

Let's break 30%! I really really want to see Bo Gum and Yoo Jung on a date...Guerilla Date. Lol

I would also love for PBG and KYJ to be in Running Man, do CFs together and photo shoots for magazine covers (and spreads) since they probably won't be paired up in a drama any time soon.. I don't understand though why K-ent producers won't take advantage of their growing popularity and incredible chemistry? :blink:

• Like 21

1 hour ago, parmma said:

Chingus.. Please enlighten me.. 

Look at the pic no 2 and please tell me if im seeing it wrongly.  Ia bogum's hand on yoojung's thigh?? Or is it her hand??? No right?? N her leg is at bogum's waist?? :blink:

Edited by LyraYoo
Pls do not quote images
  • Like 13

On 17/10/2016 at 2:30 AM, PrincessMe2515 said:

You know....if KYJ was just a year older. Imagine the skinships we could have had....cause I was watching R88 and PBG makes me want to fan myself in that episode 19 kiss sequence. Sigh, seriously dreeeeeeamy..... 

I know KYJ is 17. Its a ship so it does NOT have to be real but hey I can wish LOOOOL

sorry to cut your post..but so happy & can't help to giggle when I read it!!! as in goodness!!this two really!!want to pull them together and say just date okay..hahaha I'm with you chingus!!well it's still a long journey for them but who knows right??we might get a happy ending also in real life with this two..praying praying to that:heart:

• Like 14