[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Haven't watched the latest episode since I'm waiting for the sub (but not gonna lie though, I'm itching to watch the raws, but then again, I don't really understand Korean), but here's another video interview about our lovely second lead's actor, Jinyoung~~~ he looks so good in that costume, I legit thought he looks like a mannequin when he doesn't talk before the interview, hehehee.... also there are snippets of playful Kim Yoojung and cutie Park Bogum too :D

• Like 13

3 hours ago, honeywell said:

Prime minister is gonna end up killing his own grandson...that will probably make him back down.

i wonder who will cradle YS when he is hurt in next episode

7KuvtfN.jpg

aSAQAaf.jpg

zymUDGr.jpg

praying hard for YS to survive.

love to see more of their bromance

• Like 17

@salz-ssi Uri Kim Hyung's alive :w00t: Me pouting at him for trolling me with his insta post & for breaking my heart & for making me bawling my eyes out when he got hurt yesterday :bawling:

@cynkdf I'm listening to it too! :wub: Hope it will do well on the chart~

1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

yes, let's chant....chant chant....aigoooo....think I cannot sleep tonight....and tomorrow is a special day for me......

Btw, love the way you show the love among the 3 guys...I really think they are best of pals...lifelong pals!

Looks like I will have difficulty sleeping tonight!:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

@lovehbhjw2013 Sorry I merged your posts~ TT^TT I'll probably have insomnia if they don't give us a satisfactory/good/reasonable ending. It'd be best if they follow the ending in the novel for YS :( I like that ending. I'll be chanting. Important matters repeated 3 times.

And thank you!!! I wish they showed us more bromance, but they didn't :tears: 

1 hour ago, JinyoungFox said:

never see CP smile to YS.. :bawling:

Hellooo hellooo awwwww, don't cry~. I think Yeong must have felt sorry & hurt & worried (for Yoon Sung). It's hard for him to put on a smile in that situation :( 

But Yeong did smile to YS before :) Yeong gave him a warm smile after Yoon Sung had grabbed the blade of the sword with his bare hand to protect Yeong~

BG18.jpg

Spoiler

YS2.jpg

I re-watched the scene to capture this. Seriously, nothing should happen to Yoon Sung. He can't die. He hasn't shined enough, writer-nim!!

• Like 15

oh is that spoiler pic?

RO using royal maid/consort outfit?miyane im not familiar with their costume

@cynkdfyeah me too, I love both versions both Beige's and Chi Yeul's and since i only start to get to know them both through this drama im grateful these two wonderful singer giving soul and life to my most fave OST of this drama my beloved Dururu...i will definitely remember their name now as my latest favorite singer :wub:

• Like 17

I know BY is alive .... first time watching BY n CP scenes thru live streaming ..... i cried thought he was die ..but thanks God he wasn't ...2nd time 3rd time watching this scene again thru video RAW ... i still found myself crying and have teary eyes .... now not bcoz i am sad BUT i felt touched with CP n BY friendship towards each other ... indeed TRUE FRIENDSHIP !! 

I love all the scenes between CP n BY in this episode .... they are showing us how they respect and love each other as best friend.

Now .. i need writer-nim to make YS n CP n BY relationship as 3 best friends back to normal like when they were kids.

And since kim clan will be punish at the end ... hoping for YS to keep stay at palace and help CP as his advisor .... but i think if YS still survive (*pray hard for that*) ... seems he prefer to travel around the world compare just stay at palace..... since he love freedom so much ... ehm... that's my thought only ...but whatever it is hope writer-nim let YS live happily ....

And hope tomorrow they will settle all the politics things and problem within half hour and the next half hour please give us happy moment of our couple CP n Raon .... *pray hard*

• Like 14

42 minutes ago, salz said:

oh is that spoiler pic?

RO using royal maid/consort outfit?miyane im not familiar with their costume

@cynkdfyeah me too, I love both versions both Beige's and Chi Yeul's and since i only start to get to know them both through this drama im grateful these two wonderful singer giving soul and life to my most fave OST of this drama my beloved Dururu...i will definitely remember their name now as my latest favorite singer :wub:

@salz You probably know that the Du ru ru version will be released as OST 13 (but not, I think as a single release), so more delights in store await you. Beige I knew about before through her great OST for "Chuno" (a 2010 K-drama which I didn't watch, it has awesome OSTs). I've been a fan of Chi Yeul since 29 January 2016 (that date is imprinted on my memory) and I am so glad he has gained at least one more fan through MDBC :)     He's never had a really big hit in S Korea (meaning Melon) so I am hoping "Because I Miss You" will be a turning point for him. Besides being a great singer and dancer - and variety show performer - he truly has an outstanding personality.

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:
this little girl share spoiler to us. Lol

RAON BECAME SUKBIN?HEEBIN? HIGH POSITION (AS WIFE LEE YEONG) AFTER CROWN PRINCESS/QUEEN HY

(YEJI IG UPDATE) 2016.10.18

THAT'S WHY THEY HAVE BEEN HIDING HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK U LITTLE PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think RO will sneak in the palace to see Yeong dressing like this!!!!!!!! NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR TMR'S EP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 23

Though we may not have much romance in this episode but we sure got treated to lotsa bromance between Lee-Yeong and Kim-Hyung as well as Lee-Yeong and Yoon-Sung.  :wub: I was hoping for more lovey-dovey scenes between our couple but we'll have to wait patiently for  the finale episode then. Nonetheless, it has been another exciting and compelling episode. Definitely waiting eagerly in anticipation to watch the concluding episode for MDBC tomorrow night.  :lol:

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Omo! Is that uri Ra On in a hanbook? She looks like one of the court ladies! I don't want that! I want her to be Queen!!

The little girl deleted the photo from her IG account. Hope she doesn't get in big trouble for posting it! 

i think she will get a big scolding :(

• Like 13