[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

gosh! these two are super adorable i tell you!

i'm always looking forward to see their BTS/NG's moments just because they act so comfortable and playful around each other. nice to see~ hahaha xD

tumblr_odl7cvSk3A1u89bdco3_400.gif

this tho.. BG's mischievous act...:lol: :

tumblr_odl7cvSk3A1u89bdco4_400.gif

poor my baby YJ~ trying to shield BG's face from getting the sunlight but instead he tease her (act like her armpit smells) LMAO! i laughed so hard! poor my baby YJ, 'sulking' after that act. LOL... seriously, these two are so precious to me!

tumblr_odl7cvSk3A1u89bdco2_400.gif

i love how PBG always make YJ laughing out loud. LMAO! such a cutiepie!

Wow I think that's the first time I've seen where there's no awkwardness after a kissing scene. These two kissed as if it was nothing.  It shows how comfortable they are with each other.  KYJ still shows signs of her age because she flinches when anyone touches her suddenly.  I think it's cute.  The boys must love messing with her.  The random hug omg adorable.  YJ is very lucky.

15 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Are you in the wrong Moon thread?  ^_^

LOL no! love in the moonlight ost isn't at CJNMMUSIC Youtube while ML are in it and other drama ost in it and i was asking why LitM ost MV not in that Youtube channel :) and even KBS drama DOTS MV ost are in it too so i was wondering why coz i want their official MV :)

Park Bo Gum, Park Bo Gum

You make every one of us stare speechlessly at your charm

Turning all our intelligence into dumb

As we watch the drama repeatedly until numb

Yet the madness goes on

As we face uncontrollable fond

Glad that you are born

Your smiles let all the worries gone

cast_01_1.jpg

Keep up the good work together with Kim Yoo Jung (Will write her a poem when her beautiful girly self surface in a hanbok in the future episodes.)

Archived