[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

@Jillia  "there's more to come today" ----------> omo ..... yes , please .... we want more :blush:  bring it on friend ... we are ready to read your awesome post .

@Tinay really hope someday he can sing Misty Road song  .. the whole song not only part of it like he did lately .....  he indeed has nice song 

• Like 11

@Jillia I love your post about the MDBC outfit! Will wait for your YeongOn post... Please tag me too once it is available. I don't want to miss anyone's post, but it will take me a while to go back and read everything since this thread is moving at lightning speed lol. :sweatingbullets: 

PBG looking like a pole? Lol, I'll take that as a compliment, since you have no idea the things that many women would do just to dance on this "pole"... Myself included. :P

Just can not wait to hear Bogummy's OST! Oh and Moonday is just around the corner guys.. hang in there! I am spreading MDBC love to the people around me, so far I've convinced 5 people to watch it lol. :D

P.S. hmm.. I noticed that a lot of @underthemoon0616 posts were edited? Was it something inappropriate ? :blink:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, febz said:

Thank you for the wiki links there. I dunno she sang many OST (But I dare to claim that I'm a fans of Kdrama OST?:lol::P) This girl sang in many genre but I think I have to search for her jazzy songs & her duets with Xia. 

Hide contents

Yeap his biggest strengh is his falsetto voice. That's why it comply with the soft music from his solo. He's a good leader & musician definitely because he knows how to cover the weakness & show the strengh from each member. I just hope his label not just pursuing from the commercial side & delimit his creativity skill. It can be a frustation for an artist when their works can't express their true color. 

Btw I already want to ask you seonsaeng-nim from long time because you know me. I'm yours mischievous disciple :P

1. If just if YS character die in the end despite maybe his death will be meaningful, will you still cherish & your love still the same for MDBC?

2. In reality which focus would you preffer more for JY, as a musician or as an actor? (well he's good on both field but don't be greedy here :P)

I think he is in the best of both worlds to do group and solo songs under B1A4 label.  He also learns a lot from his team members. No one can truly succeed alone...it takes a village to participate in one'S success.  The comradeship plus the diversity in his team complement well with him.

Now MDBC questions:

1. Yes I still love MDBC as a drama despite the fact if YS needs to die n provided the lovebirds end off properly too.. My only gripe is if he does not die meaningfully....then it will make me dislike the script for being frivolous in the treatment of YS as a character. If he dies as a hero..I still love a hero''s ending...  but I must say it will still break my heart to watch him die...... An dae....niagara falls will still happen.

2. To be honest, I would have to be greedy. To be truly an outstanding artist, one has to be holistic in his talent.  Singing and acting actually requires the same skill except singing is an added talent of voice.  Acting can enhance his singing and vice versa. As an idol his life experiences are already so limited with all the restrictions imposed on them so in acting he can get to experience and at the same time contribute..  Actors who can sing will enhance the drama when he sings for the drama.  

As a viewer...I want to see him in both for my selfish reasons too...I like to see him sing..I also like to see him kiss and fall in love mutually with a girl in dramas :tounge_xd:. Most importantly, I want to see a happy him on screen fulfilling his dreams of a holistic performer.  So I have to be greedy. :innocent:

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, Tinay said:

Is Jinyoung never gonna sing an OST for MDBC?? TT_TT hope he does. Really miss his voice TT_TT

no.. he just wrote a song for the OST.. hear his voice here, singing the ost he wrote, but unfortunately he refused to sing the whole song :(

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

no.. he just wrote a song for the OST.. hear his voice here, singing the ost he wrote, but unfortunately he refused to sing the whole song :(

Wae wae waeeeee, he should sing his song!!!! So talented all as singer, songwriter and actor and plzzzz don't let our YS dieeee, cannnn???????

• Like 10

There are sometimes when I want to go to the next page and it jumps to the other "moon". Anyone having the same problem?

Anyways, PBG looks like a pole?why didn't I notice that before? Darn it. Lol.

With great popularity comes a lot of Antis. Treat them with kindness.:)

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, KateSG said:

Wae wae waeeeee, he should sing his song!!!! So talented all as singer, songwriter and actor and plzzzz don't let our YS dieeee, cannnn???????

he said that he's the composer not the singer, and the song is hard to sing for a guy.. lol..

yup.. please don't let yoonsung die... but actually, I have a bad feeling about it.. :(

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

As for the people who accidently come here and spread "love" bordering on hate... Let us be bigger than them! Spread the love for our drama and ignore the haters! :wub:

i think i came to the wrong room before :sweatingbullets: but when i read the tittle the right thread... hahaa...

• Like 11

Just now, moodypie said:

Who said our Bogumie is a pole ???  yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-02.gif?1301940So sad....my mood has just been ruined. 

Hey chingu. ...whoever said this must be having nothing that he has....LOL...so I won't even bother with such flippant comments of no substance. ..treat it as noise pollution....:lol:

• Like 10

@Plummpychan  Thanks for the pole poster of PBG...that made me smile again..

@pixiemoondust Thank you for that pole dancing...lol...that's very creative!!

1 hour ago, chocolatepie said:

i think it is at KBS building (?)

If i'm there, i will 'hug' that pole, and that wall poster, i will stand it such a way that it looks like i'm lying beside CP...:blush:, but i need a good cameraman who can capture that angle well...keke

or you  can angle it in such a way that you are lying right on top of CP...:w00t: mian...just joking!! hehe

11 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Hey chingu. ...whoever said this must be having nothing that he has....LOL...so I won't even bother with such flippant comments of no substance. ..treat it as noise pollution....:lol:

True...but it does dampen my mood whenever I see this kind of remark. Why would people want to come here and fart bad air to our thread? I will never ever understand people like that. But ...I will keep my cool and not be ruined by people like that. Thanks chingu!!

• Like 13