Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here comes Yeong to the rescue? haha

Yeong: Stop turtoring him

Flashback to the poor official in jail talking to one of the PM's Kim minion

The guy confessed something, when he was about to say the name....

PM Kim kills the guy. Yeong looks angry & surprised

Yeong puts the sword to PM Kim's neck

Officials: Jeonha, please don't & Yeong wants to kill PM Kim

BY: Jeonha... he holds Yeong's hand

Yeong: Let go...

BY stops Yeong...

1 minute ago, Grace1003 said:

Who did the PM and  his minions torture and presented to the CP. Did they frame someone?

looks like it but idk who is that prisoner and who are they trying to put the blame on arrghh evil ministers.:angry:

4 minutes ago, in00022 said:

YS TALK TO RAON SEEMS LIKE HE ASKED HER TO LEAVE THE PALACE FOR CP SAFETY ??? 

But seems raon reject his idea ???? Wish i understand what they are talikng abt 

She told him that she is indeed leaving, and told ys to pretend that he doesn't know. Looks like she doesn't want to tell him 

Omo, I'm so late to the party! Just got back from my run. Good thing, we still have 30 minutes to go!!

Thank you, Moonlighters for the recaps and drama stills that you've graciously posted!! :)

Oookay, Kim Hun just killed a man! :o CP  is furious!! :angry:

CP is talking to master Jung and the mask is on the table. BY came . The PM are torturing someone and CP came with BY,  the fish minister talked to him before and back to the interrogation. the assasin wanted to say the name and PM killed him. CP is angry and then the scene from the preview where CP want to kill the PM ...though I dont understand everything ..that PM really :angry:

While those evil kim clan interogate someone CP come to interrup n ask them to stop .... 

OMG PREMIER KIM KILLED THAT MAN !!! 

CP ANGRY and put the sword to premier kim n wanted to kill him but others ask him not to do it .......HAIZZ CP SHOULD JUST KILL THAT EVIL PREMIER KIM !!!!

But CP didnt listen to them .... but when BY ask him to stop he agreed !!

OMG CP ANGRY EYES SOOOO SCARYYY :sweatingbullets:

Premier Kim killed the man...man I think was about to confess that's why he was killed because the minions were looking alarmed as the man was talking

CP for once lost his cool, drew the sword, aimed it toward the PM but was prevailed on by BY.

Archived