[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

9 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

I don't want to jinx it but I hope it won't be open ending. 

If it's an open ending, I'm deffinitely will send voodoo curse to the PD-Nim & writterspssedmode_zps8oniatid.gif  I'm enough with weird ending for this year dramas

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Not sure about the context that @lovehbhjw2013 may be using, but a je-ja is typically used to indicate a student or a disciple of someone. :) 

You are absolutely correct!!...I am using in that context........ Oh...thanks for the correct word for scalpel in Hangul as "mess".....I thought I always hear a "p"....somewhere....:P

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

IV fluids are typically given for faster hydration. Bogum must have been working so hard and sweating it out without being able to replenish fluids fast enough through drinking alone. Hope it's nothing more serious than dehydration, though that can be serious enough. I've heard the schedule for live shooting is killer crazy, especially towards the end. Poor actors and staff. They work hard so that we can be enthralled. Thanks to all of them so much for working so hard to give us the quality, emotions, and entertainment that they have. 

Really hope Gummilicious is only dehydrated as he has no time to drink fast enough.    Is it just an injection and not having to poke the veins and put on IV drip?  IV drip will cause blue-black wound to the veins...  Ouch for him.  Hope he is well.

12 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

IV fluids are typically given for faster hydration. Bogum must have been working so hard and sweating it out without being able to replenish fluids fast enough through drinking alone. Hope it's nothing more serious than dehydration, though that can be serious enough. I've heard the schedule for live shooting is killer crazy, especially towards the end. Poor actors and staff. They work hard so that we can be enthralled. Thanks to all of them so much for working so hard to give us the quality, emotions, and entertainment that they have. 

get well soon bogum

18 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

4evgbogummy also saw a blurry video of him doing an interview yesterday. She said he looked gaunt and was coughing too... :/ I do hope everything is alright though.

Despite the hardwork of our two main leads, everything paid off well in the end, let me congratulate them for doing their utmost in their jobs

q4mZUYt.jpg

Best Rookie Actress :#KimYooJung ("Love in the Moonlight" KBS) 

Best Rookie Actor : #ParkBoGum ("Love in the Moonlight" KBS)

Be strong Bogummy!

9 minutes ago, EugeneOfJune said:

4evgbogummy also saw a blurry video of him doing an interview yesterday. She said he looked gaunt and was coughing too... :/ I do hope everything is alright though.

Oh nooo...that does not sound good...  Hope he has not been filming under the rain and caught a chill....  Luckily the extension has been cancelled....so they can wrap up faster and rest.

34 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Not sure about the context that @lovehbhjw2013 may be using, but a je-ja is typically used to indicate a student or a disciple of someone. :) 

28 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Jeja is disciple.. :relaxed:

Yessss...It's Moonday today!!  YEAH!!!

Oh okay *noted* new vocab, I'll write it on my memo. Gomabseubnida for all seonsaeng-nim @stroppyse & @lovehbhjw2013 in MDBC university. 

Oh Moon day, I :heart: it. But my moon day only left for 3 weeks from now:bawling:

On 9/30/2016 at 7:46 PM, honeywell said:

I wish this too.  Ever since I watched TMTETS and YJ didn't end up being the queen because "she died", I was so bitter that I didn't get to see her marry the crown prince.  Speaking of CSB, her character hasn't really done much.  It's like she just comes and goes without doing much damage.  It seems like the writer doesn't really know what to do with her.

hehe.. highfivee.. i also wish the same things.. oh CSB.. she still kind till now...hopefully till the end of the drama.. * i dont think so* hahaah.. she quite close to ra on and she might be surprise once she know that ra on is the girl that crown prince love.. hehe

@tianaa glad to see youuu also in here.. hehehe

hello evereyone..

finally after Empress Ki, Moonlight drawn by clouds makes me fall in love again with monday hahahhaaa...:lol::lol:

really love lee young n ra on chemistry...they're so cute :wub:

btw i want to share this beautiful fanmade

Fox Rain - Korean Drama Mix 

One glance..I thought the fan art is the same but I now realised there are 2 sets of costumes featured.

The one is all except LY

ly11_zps8pogqn7z.jpg

This one is all LY's hanbok....

ly13_zps29zuqxh5.jpg

The lovebirds in their love nest (THE LIBRARY.....did we not start romancing at the library for some of us? :smirk:)

lb2_zpsw0fgorgp.jpg

congrats for bo gummy and yo jung. you are deserve it. you have work hard in very tight schedule but you always enjoy the filming.

we can feel your passion and love in acting.

we wish you have next project in variuous act and become great actor and actress in the future.

bo gummy become best song writer and can perform your music.

i love monday and i love you chingus... just 4 episodes to final....cheer up!!!

Archived