[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

48 minutes ago, honeywell said:

That's the only way I would be disappointed with this series. I'm actually thinking that this might happen seeing they've strayed so much from the novel.  Plus the fact that the wedding is still looming and I don't see Yeong  leaving the throne to be with RO.  

But how gorgeous is YJ in that screencap?  Lack of sleep and minimal makeup and she still looks stunning.

Same here but they've rejected extension already I want to think that they have clear cut ending. Writing has been cohesive so far and took off from being too predictable so...

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, nataliakay said:

No idea what room that is but we must remember that that room is a filming set and the fact that CP was in his robe does not necessarily mean that that set is meant to be in the palace or that set meant to be outside the palace just because Ra On was in commoner's clothes. And the fact that both are shown this room for their acceptance speech does not also necessarily mean they have a scene at this set together. They were just using the set at the time for the speech.

But talking about the set itself...it could either be RaOn's hiding place outside the palace or....hmm the wedding room? But why would there be a wedding room? Even if they get married they normallt dont consumate straight away right...? Plus...knowing CP he wouldnt even step inside that room. So dont think they will have a wedding room scrne. 

HAPPY MOONDAY moonlighters

That's room is Hong ra on and Lee young room though.  it would be happen  after  Ra on leave the palace maybe this set for eps.14.

PROUD AND CONGRAT TO PBG & KYJ WON APAN AWARDS..this is just start it will many more in line.

They deserve.it.....for the good acting and the best cheimistry i ever look on screne....chersss

Morning moonlighters! :) Congrats to both Yoojung and Bogum! These two wonderful people deserve all the happiness and success in the world :wub:

Although today is moonday, I'm feeling somewhat conflicted since that also means we only have two more weeks *GASP!* with these cuties :tears: sigh...

NO, I REFUSE TO THINK ABOUT THAT :angry: I need to gather all of my positive chis and think about tonight's episode instead B)

My heart is ready :heart:

I shan't let show troll me again.

tumblr_nhp0b5L8q31tt3pp7o1_500.gif

BRING IT ON, PD-NIM. 

EXTRA: 

Spoiler

How%20to%20Get%20BAE%20101.2_zpsfamqykx3

Moonlight fighting! :blush:

Some Gifs of BTS Ep 11-12:wub:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'll bring YooJung's laugh with me to bed & brace myself for today's episode :tears::wub:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Gifs credit to Star1000douxi:)

It's Moonday today~~~~, have a good day Moonlighters' family & see you all at Moontime in about ~14 hours XD :wub::D

Hi Guys! Finally I returned although I have just a little time (I should sleeeeeeeep right now :phew:) And. I. Should. Read. 250. Pages!!!!!!:scream: I don't know how I will be able to read all of them....:bawling:

You are all awesome. The thread is moving 25 pages per day:thumbsup::heart: since I haven't been able to read it. On vacation place the wifi....:confounded:

Wow! JUST WOW!:astonished:I have to catch up really lot :)

I just thought of something. I couldn't wait until the morning.

Somewhere I read (maybe here under lurking mode:innocent:) that  the real prince in the history.... so there is no picture about him, more exatly his face. Somehow all of them were distroyed after his death. Just descriptions have been existing how handsome was his face. It is suspicious to me. Just his face had been destroyed from all of "their historical memoirs".:relieved: A late crown prince face who was handsome, intelligent and who definietly could have been his country great and strong king.  In a country with a palace full of graphomaniacs and artists.  But no. He died early and almost had ereased "accidentaly" from their history. Immadiately..... :smirk: Come on! He was an important person for his people. He even reigned too in such a young age! He was a brilliant king-to-be!

I just want to say I hope the pd/writer will use this fact for the plot. :D  A dead crown prince with erased face aka no one would be able recognize him after his secret fake death. Or if someone had known him before could not prove the fact based on his picture that he is the dead prince. Mostly if EVERYBODY play dumb about it (now no matter why..... But still! why? Because someone could recognize him? For example as the new leader of "traitors"?:relaxed:)

The most important thing:  Young has a way to live a "peace" life with Raon. :blush:

Oh, and HAPPY YOUNGON MONDAY FOR EVERYBODY! :D

IMG_2790_zps0q5zmi5m.jpg

Cr : jinyoungfan insta

I dont know why this visual made me strangely excited then I realized YS is looking into the camera with smouldering hot bedroom eyes and is he in his underclothes? :wub::P

I am looking forward to seeing more action from him this week, will he play a crucial role in helping Raon leave the palace, all shall be revealed very soon, yippee!

Archived